Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
Actually, gentelmen, I brought this on myself in a couple of ways. I've developed a habbit of snacking on fries and nuggets at work, and asked that Master help me break said habbit. Well, I slipped up this week and had to confess to him that I had some fries so I got time on the tack board, and still 2 more sessions of it to come.

I do love to tease and to play, but no I don't like to really upset him.

there is always the all protein diet :devil: no unhappy participants in that one :D
no potatoes were peeled and no chickens were harmed in the act. :cathappy:

RuReal said:
Well I think he is being of great help! You asked him to help you and he is helping, sometimes punishment drives things home very fast.

Besides I do like the marks that it makes.

they are neat aren't they. And gave me an idea that I'm sure he's going to love. I thought it might be neat to draw pictures with the tacks and glue them to the board. Maybe a heart, and a star, or words. *giggles* course this would mean more tack time. which I'm sure he wouldn't mind. :rolleyes:

Dracoa said:
Hey there Wench. How's it goin?

Hey sweets.

just came out of our FOR and preppping for our SOR, so lots hopping at work, and I wen't swimming with mom today and came home all sun burned. But life's pretty good all the same *giggles* Hope you're well. :)

OOOOOOH tanlines?

the captians wench said:
Hey sweets.

just came out of our FOR and preppping for our SOR, so lots hopping at work, and I wen't swimming with mom today and came home all sun burned. But life's pretty good all the same *giggles* Hope you're well. :)

hrnyhrny said:
there is always the all protein diet :devil: no unhappy participants in that one :D
no potatoes were peeled and no chickens were harmed in the act. :cathappy:

The diet my doc gave me to help balance my sugar is pretty close to that, and I haven't been sticking to it very well lately which is not only helping to gain weight but also thowing my sugar off, which is not good and why I asked for help. :)

Ok if the diet is something your doctor gave you to help with something and you are playing with it I can see why you are taking the punishment! Hopfully that helps keep you on track.

Now that that is done I do love the pics and the collar. :devil:

BoobsRfun said:
Ouch you did get some sun. I hope someone volunteers to put lotion on them! Do not want any peeling!

I very rarely peel, and very rarely have any one handy to put loation on me, or do the little odd jobs around here that need to be done...maybe I need my own little sub *giggles* :p

Ohh you think you are up to having a sub? I am not sure that is in your nature!
the captians wench said:
I very rarely peel, and very rarely have any one handy to put loation on me, or do the little odd jobs around here that need to be done...maybe I need my own little sub *giggles* :p

RuReal said:
Ohh you think you are up to having a sub? I am not sure that is in your nature!

really it's not. I just want to borrow one for a few hours a day to clean my house and do all those little things that I either don't like to do, or don't get to. Then cuddle and love on them a bit and send em home *giggles* is that terrible of me sounds terrible I think :eek:

the captians wench said:

Hmmmm, a sub to rub lotion on you!

Rofl hell not at all, but I am not sure where you can pick up a temp sub! LOL

the captians wench said:
really it's not. I just want to borrow one for a few hours a day to clean my house and do all those little things that I either don't like to do, or don't get to. Then cuddle and love on them a bit and send em home *giggles* is that terrible of me sounds terrible I think :eek:

RuReal said:
Rofl hell not at all, but I am not sure where you can pick up a temp sub! LOL

There should be an agency some where. *nods knowingly* tho I probably wouldn't be able to afford one then. :rolleyes: Maybe a barter....but what do I have to offer, that Master would allow me ? if he allowed me a temp sub to begin with *giggles*

Back