Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
:eek:

thank you for the complements. :kiss:

Like I said I love my corset, and I'm in the process of making a new one, so there will be more of those. ;)

:D Awesome news!!!Cant wait. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

the captians wench said:
evening dear. :kiss:

I was just thinking it's time for bed. *giggles*

care to tuck me in and read me a story. ;)

well, now you lay yourself down to bed....legs apart and smiling....caressing of breasts and pulling of nipples while touching between your legs...building slowly and releasing for your Master....a light cover over your naked body and pleasant dreams. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
well, now you lay yourself down to bed....legs apart and smiling....caressing of breasts and pulling of nipples while touching between your legs...building slowly and releasing for your Master....a light cover over your naked body and pleasant dreams. :rose:

knew I could count on you dear. :kiss: ;)

the captians wench said:
evening dear. :kiss:

I was just thinking it's time for bed. *giggles*

care to tuck me in and read me a story. ;)

MMMM Gladly!!! *purrs and tucks you in*

the captians wench said:
knew I could count on you dear. :kiss: ;)

if i can give a little back for the smiles you have given me, i consider it a privilege and a pleasure.

now you have a nice night while i get some sleep. i hate day shift with a passion.

of course, after you finish playing with your friends. :rose:

catch you later, soft, smooth, desirable wench. :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
if i can give a little back for the smiles you have given me, i consider it a privilege and a pleasure.

now you have a nice night while i get some sleep. i hate day shift with a passion.

of course, after you finish playing with your friends. :rose:

catch you later, soft, smooth, desirable wench. :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Unfortunitly I'm still on evenings and nights so I can't go to bed too early.

I'd trade almost anything to be able to go back to mornings.

Night dear, and sweet dreams. :kiss:

Almost anything? :devil: .......

the captians wench said:

the captians wench said:

i love night shift...not a day person....either you are or you are not....people who do not do shift work do not know what it is like....for me days is worse.

i am sure you can think of things to do while you stay awake....doing housework in the nude, dressing yourself up in your wenchiest (sp) and enjoying what you look like, giving Master a call and enjoying his company. I am sure he will not object to being attended to by his slave and if he does you will be punished and you win either way :devil: treacherous are the ways of a wench :D

do something that makes you happy...passes the time better...visit the threads...lots of eye candy for both sexes...lots of beautiful people of which you are one. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
i love night shift...not a day person....either you are or you are not....people who do not do shift work do not know what it is like....for me days is worse.

i am sure you can think of things to do while you stay awake....doing housework in the nude, dressing yourself up in your wenchiest (sp) and enjoying what you look like, giving Master a call and enjoying his company. I am sure he will not object to being attended to by his slave and if he does you will be punished and you win either way :devil: treacherous are the ways of a wench :D

do something that makes you happy...passes the time better...visit the threads...lots of eye candy for both sexes...lots of beautiful people of which you are one. :rose:

only problem with ringing Master is he never answers his bloody mobile! :p grr *angry pouty face*

punishment hurts :(

Attachments

• Picture 78.jpg
    Picture 78.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 79.jpg
    Picture 79.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 80.jpg
    Picture 80.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 76
the captians wench said:

only problem with ringing Master is he never answers his bloody mobile! :p grr *angry pouty face*

remind me one day to send you "things never to say to your dominant". ..it may save you some pain...however even with the pain your flower is open for use and pleasure :devil:

Probably the mobile comment! You knew who was in charge Wench but then again you wanted to push his buttons didn't you? LOL
the captians wench said:
punishment hurts :(

hrnyhrny said:
remind me one day to send you "things never to say to your dominant". ..it may save you some pain...however even with the pain your flower is open for use and pleasure :devil:

You know, I think I've only ever been punished once for something I said in a teasing way, and he responded in a playful mannor as well. That wasn't the case here. :( it is rather open isn't it. :cathappy:

RuReal said:
Probably the mobile comment! You knew who was in charge Wench but then again you wanted to push his buttons didn't you? LOL

Actually, gentelmen, I brought this on myself in a couple of ways. I've developed a habbit of snacking on fries and nuggets at work, and asked that Master help me break said habbit. Well, I slipped up this week and had to confess to him that I had some fries so I got time on the tack board, and still 2 more sessions of it to come.

I do love to tease and to play, but no I don't like to really upset him.

Well I think he is being of great help! You asked him to help you and he is helping, sometimes punishment drives things home very fast.

Besides I do like the marks that it makes.

the captians wench said:
Actually, gentelmen, I brought this on myself in a couple of ways. I've developed a habbit of snacking on fries and nuggets at work, and asked that Master help me break said habbit. Well, I slipped up this week and had to confess to him that I had some fries so I got time on the tack board, and still 2 more sessions of it to come.

I do love to tease and to play, but no I don't like to really upset him.

Back