Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
For jushorny . . .

A hush falls across the room, as shadows cast by the lights of flickering candles brush and dance across the room. Two figures stand on a stage, in front of a friend and a few lurkers. A muffled cough is hushed and a sigh of wistfulness fills the room, as a sense of longing begins to grow thick in the air. A sheet is hung across the stage, only the silhouette of you and me can be seen.

The outlines of our bodies suggest that we are nude. No rippling or waves of unkempt fabric can be made out in the dark ink shadows, just smooth lines of flesh. The figure of male and female are easily distinguished. My breasts, ample, my hips and round and my ass, supple are a great, but welcomed contrast to your trim form, and flat stomach, tight ass and hard thighs. The apparent tool of your arousal is also evident and as it jerks behind the white curtain, my right hand reaches out and my fingertips run down the head of his shaft.

My other hand moves to run over your jaw bone and down your neck. I step closer as the crowd watches us move in black and white. I feel the heat of your breath against my skin, your lips, just inches from mine. My tongue comes out and I snake across the tip of your upper lip, around it, licking each corner and then down across the lower one. I whimper as the need to taste deep of you grows more urgent.

I kiss your shoulder, nipping gently as I sip on the throbbing pulse that runs under your warm skin. My nipples press against your chest and I take your hands in mind. Our fingers entwine and I use your strength to help me lower myself to my knees. I kiss your nipples on the way down, flicking the right than the left. My teeth tug on each bead before I slide my lips and warm breath down your chest and stop only when I am securely settled on the floor.

The crowd sees the two of us standing there. The light behind us, gives them the dark shadows of our bodies. They can see me take my time. I hold your hands and bring my head up. My kiss is placed on your inner thigh. But is that what they see, or do they only see a woman’s head moving in for the taste of something naughty? I move my head up your leg, you see this, you feel it, but they, they only see the image of my shadow bobbing up and down; your cock is hidden in the shadow of the lights.

I bite gently and watch you jerk in surprise. A giggle escapes and I lick your hip, then nip it again. My fingers release yours and I graze my nails across your flesh as I slide my body up yours, proceeding to tease your right nipple with flicks of my tongue. I pull the hard bead into my mouth, gently gnaw it while my hand slips over your sex. My mouth leaves your nipple, wet and glistening though only I can see the darkened circle and the hard point. Our silhouettes highlighted by the light, shows my fingers slipping to the table beside us where I’ve placed your badge.

Finally, I lick the back of the badge and press it against your moist flesh. By licking the edges down with the tip of my tongue, I make sure the seal is perfect. I pause and peel one edge up, hoping to be punished for the slight imperfection. I kiss the center and then your lips, before releasing the curtain and turning you to the group.

“Congratulations and may you go out into the Playgrounders and steal the hearts of many, as you have mine.” :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I do try to provide a nice badge ceremony. :) ;)

Know I know why I never had one ..... I wouldn't have perticipated very well ... you know the "tease" thing ... kinda gets in the way of participation ... lol

jushorny said:
Hi SG, now that you are back, make sure you hang around in here, nothing but good people

Given the show you two are putting on...yeah, I'll stick around. ;)

SG

RedHairedandFriendly said:
A hush falls across the room, as shadows cast by the lights of flickering candles brush and dance across the room. Two figures stand on a stage, in front of a friend and a few lurkers. A muffled cough is hushed and a sigh of wistfulness fills the room, as a sense of longing begins to grow thick in the air. A sheet is hung across the stage, only the silhouette of you and me can be seen.

The outlines of our bodies suggest that we are nude. No rippling or waves of unkempt fabric can be made out in the dark ink shadows, just smooth lines of flesh. The figure of male and female are easily distinguished. My breasts, ample, my hips and round and my ass, supple are a great, but welcomed contrast to your trim form, and flat stomach, tight ass and hard thighs. The apparent tool of your arousal is also evident and as it jerks behind the white curtain, my right hand reaches out and my fingertips run down the head of his shaft.

My other hand moves to run over your jaw bone and down your neck. I step closer as the crowd watches us move in black and white. I feel the heat of your breath against my skin, your lips, just inches from mine. My tongue comes out and I snake across the tip of your upper lip, around it, licking each corner and then down across the lower one. I whimper as the need to taste deep of you grows more urgent.

I kiss your shoulder, nipping gently as I sip on the throbbing pulse that runs under your warm skin. My nipples press against your chest and I take your hands in mind. Our fingers entwine and I use your strength to help me lower myself to my knees. I kiss your nipples on the way down, flicking the right than the left. My teeth tug on each bead before I slide my lips and warm breath down your chest and stop only when I am securely settled on the floor.

The crowd sees the two of us standing there. The light behind us, gives them the dark shadows of our bodies. They can see me take my time. I hold your hands and bring my head up. My kiss is placed on your inner thigh. But is that what they see, or do they only see a woman’s head moving in for the taste of something naughty? I move my head up your leg, you see this, you feel it, but they, they only see the image of my shadow bobbing up and down; your cock is hidden in the shadow of the lights.

I bite gently and watch you jerk in surprise. A giggle escapes and I lick your hip, then nip it again. My fingers release yours and I graze my nails across your flesh as I slide my body up yours, proceeding to tease your right nipple with flicks of my tongue. I pull the hard bead into my mouth, gently gnaw it while my hand slips over your sex. My mouth leaves your nipple, wet and glistening though only I can see the darkened circle and the hard point. Our silhouettes highlighted by the light, shows my fingers slipping to the table beside us where I’ve placed your badge.

Finally, I lick the back of the badge and press it against your moist flesh. By licking the edges down with the tip of my tongue, I make sure the seal is perfect. I pause and peel one edge up, hoping to be punished for the slight imperfection. I kiss the center and then your lips, before releasing the curtain and turning you to the group.

“Congratulations and may you go out into the Playgrounders and steal the hearts of many, as you have mine.” :kiss:

*My body shivers and squirms under your touch, the audience can hear my heated moans*

*I pull you in close to me, my hand cupping your ass, the audience seeing only the profile of our backs. My lips press against yours, my tongue devouring you, tasting you*

*notices the edge of the badge and makes mental note to let you know about it when we are in private*

"Thank you Red, you don't know how much it means to me, to have you present the badge" :kiss:

NautyBlondie said:
Know I know why I never had one ..... I wouldn't have perticipated very well ... you know the "tease" thing ... kinda gets in the way of participation ... lol

Every one does theirs differently. I prefer a story, because sometimes the back and forth can get interrupted by real life.

jushorny said:
*My body shivers and squirms under your touch, the audience can hear my heated moans*

*I pull you in close to me, my hand cupping your ass, the audience seeing only the profile of our backs. My lips press against yours, my tongue devouring you, tasting you*

*notices the edge of the badge and makes mental note to let you know about it when we are in private*

"Thank you Red, you don't know how much it means to me, to have you present the badge" :kiss:

:kiss: "It was very important to me too." :kiss:

SimpleGifts said:
Well, quite nice to meet you too...I'm very glad to make new acquaintances on Lit again! :)

SG

OH :eek: .. did I meet you already? Sorry ... I forget when I only had a few encounters with people ... beleive me I'll remember next time :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back