Wench bares all

hrnyhrny said:
naughty....spanking for you...nice warm red bottom....the beast would then take you from behind which you offer so nicely and ride you and enjoy you. :devil:

you would bring out the beast in any man and he would be a lucky guy to have you. :rose:

:eek:

Sometimes it's just nice to be had. ;) :kiss:

ho hum :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 67.jpg
    Picture 67.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 68.jpg
    Picture 68.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 70.jpg
    Picture 70.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 92
not enough to do?.....maybe some more work?...or better yet, a good using of all that you offer :rose:

a bit of binding, a bit of pegging, a bit of caressing, a lot of filling, a lot of tweaking and lots of cumming for you to stay nice and wet :D

hrnyhrny said:
not enough to do?.....maybe some more work?...or better yet, a good using of all that you offer :rose:

a bit of binding, a bit of pegging, a bit of caressing, a lot of filling, a lot of tweaking and lots of cumming for you to stay nice and wet :D

I think I'll take that last bit there :D

I've plenty to do, just didn't feel like doing anything. I get that way before an overnight shift. I know the next day I'm not going to sleep or get anything done and I sort of just spend the time vegging and trying to sleep as much as possible.

the captians wench said:
I think I'll take that last bit there :D

I've plenty to do, just didn't feel like doing anything. I get that way before an overnight shift. I know the next day I'm not going to sleep or get anything done and I sort of just spend the time vegging and trying to sleep as much as possible.

you do what you have to...pleasant dirty dreams to make you smile and hope you do not work too hard...

as for the last bit....nothing like a nice wet feeling between the legs and a smile on the face to help in snoozing :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
you do what you have to...pleasant dirty dreams to make you smile and hope you do not work too hard...

as for the last bit....nothing like a nice wet feeling between the legs and a smile on the face to help in snoozing :rose:

Well today was most unpleasant, but tomarrow is certain to be quite lazy. *giggles*

For now a nice long snooze preceeded by a nice long play with Sir's toy sounds most enjoyable, and sure to grant me your pleasant wishes. ;)

the captians wench said:
Well today was most unpleasant, but tomarrow is certain to be quite lazy. *giggles*

For now a nice long snooze preceeded by a nice long play with Sir's toy sounds most enjoyable, and sure to grant me your pleasant wishes. ;)

have a good one wench and enjoy the day. :rose:

Seems a lot has been going on in my absence! Do I get a hello kiss? LOL

Ohh ho and a giggle for little old me. ;)

Much appreciated missed checking out your form for a bit. I will say I do always enjoy what I see with you. How is work and the world treating you in general?

the captians wench said:
You get two :kiss: :kiss: *giggles*

RuReal said:
Ohh ho and a giggle for little old me. ;)

Much appreciated missed checking out your form for a bit. I will say I do always enjoy what I see with you. How is work and the world treating you in general?

In general I really can't complain too much. Big thing coming up at work here tuesday and wednesday, but I have next weekend off, and I'm taking some what of a mini vacation here in 3 weeks. Taking 5 days off over a weekend. Some much needed RnR for this little wench. Plus I plan on making some costumes durring that weekend for my brother's kids so we can dress for fair. They'll be a smart group of highlanders *giggles*. But I'm not sure if I want to wear one of my old costumes, or make a pirate shirt and wear a new one. I think I may just wear my blue court dress since it fits again. :nana:

the captians wench said:

In general I really can't complain too much. Big thing coming up at work here tuesday and wednesday, but I have next weekend off, and I'm taking some what of a mini vacation here in 3 weeks. Taking 5 days off over a weekend. Some much needed RnR for this little wench. Plus I plan on making some costumes durring that weekend for my brother's kids so we can dress for fair. They'll be a smart group of highlanders *giggles*. But I'm not sure if I want to wear one of my old costumes, or make a pirate shirt and wear a new one. I think I may just wear my blue court dress since it fits again. :nana:

i do know what is under a man's kilt but i always wanted to know what you will be wearing under your dress, milady.

regardless of what you wear you will be sexy and have a good time. just think of the smiles you will be helping with your boobies bouncing in your dress and the naughty thoughts as men look and think what is under the dress :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
i do know what is under a man's kilt but i always wanted to know what you will be wearing under your dress, milady.

regardless of what you wear you will be sexy and have a good time. just think of the smiles you will be helping with your boobies bouncing in your dress and the naughty thoughts as men look and think what is under the dress :devil:

*grin* well, maybe it wasn't by royal decree, but I will be unadorned under my dress. At the very least it'll be a hell of a lot cooler. ;)

And I do love the way those costumes...accentuate my assests. Won me first prize in a costume contest one year. :nana:

Sounds like you are up for some fun, I was going to say you look like you are losing weight. Congrats on your progress and I enjoy seeing the changes. :D

the captians wench said:

RuReal said:
Sounds like you are up for some fun, I was going to say you look like you are losing weight. Congrats on your progress and I enjoy seeing the changes. :D

Thank you dear. :kiss:

The process has slowed a bit, but it's still shedding. Infact I tried on an old skirt of mine, a suade mini that hasn't fit since I was in high school. Okay I still can't zip it, but it fits over my hips which hasn't happend in year!

Control can be something that is learned with patience, but to control one self to the point where you can change weight is a true challange. I think you are doing well on that challange.

That being said bring on the sexy pics.... ;) LOL

:rose:

the captians wench said:
Thank you dear. :kiss:

The process has slowed a bit, but it's still shedding. Infact I tried on an old skirt of mine, a suade mini that hasn't fit since I was in high school. Okay I still can't zip it, but it fits over my hips which hasn't happend in year!

RuReal said:
Control can be something that is learned with patience, but to control one self to the point where you can change weight is a true challange. I think you are doing well on that challange.

That being said bring on the sexy pics.... ;) LOL

:rose:

*giggles*

well my will power has been out done as of late, but then that's what Masters are for right? ;)

I'll post some new ones tomarrow. Just found a box of pjs that I haven't tried on in months.

Back