Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
*purr*

and a red bottom....I should always have a red bottom. ;)

*grins and slaps your ass* I was getting to that!!

Whenever I see your av I just want to bend you over and make it redder. :D

xanathos said:
*grins and slaps your ass* I was getting to that!!

Whenever I see your av I just want to bend you over and make it redder. :D

*giggles*

well the av was some one else's idea, so you can thank him for it. ;)

By his comand. :heart:

Attachments

• Picture 47.jpg
    Picture 47.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 48.jpg
    Picture 48.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 50.jpg
    Picture 50.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 49.jpg
    Picture 49.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 83
so very nice and soft and yielding....open for touch and use...yummy, delicious presentation of parts and whole :rose: :)

the captians wench said:
:kiss: Thank you dear. :)

always my pleasure, and no doubt others as well. nothing like a willing, happy, sexy wench offering herself freely knowing she is pleasing and will please.

hope you get your promotion fast tracked and it is everything you want and expect.

been a slow summer. the weather has made it intolerable to do anything outside unless absolutely necessary and doing things for pleasure are limited to water related. the only thing nicer than swimming in the lake would be a nekkid wench swimming with me. she would have to watch for the rare pervert fish that has a habit of tweaking nipples and pussy lips. :D

hrnyhrny said:
always my pleasure, and no doubt others as well. nothing like a willing, happy, sexy wench offering herself freely knowing she is pleasing and will please.

hope you get your promotion fast tracked and it is everything you want and expect.

been a slow summer. the weather has made it intolerable to do anything outside unless absolutely necessary and doing things for pleasure are limited to water related. the only thing nicer than swimming in the lake would be a nekkid wench swimming with me. she would have to watch for the rare pervert fish that has a habit of tweaking nipples and pussy lips. :D

the only thing better than skinny dipping in a cool lake would be a stray nipple tweak here and there ;)

Well, nothing's moving along until the first step is made, which is another set of 3 day classes. And the classes aren't until early october. But that could still put me in line for the promotion by christmas. And I have a raise coming up that same month, so just need to tough it out a bit longer and things will pick up. In the mean time, Ren fair season is fast aproaching and Mom is thinking about setting up a booth at a near by market, so I could get some orders comming in which would help the "send a wench to Ireland" fund :D

Now accepting donations and propositions. :D :p

the captians wench said:
the only thing better than skinny dipping in a cool lake would be a stray nipple tweak here and there ;)

Well, nothing's moving along until the first step is made, which is another set of 3 day classes. And the classes aren't until early october. But that could still put me in line for the promotion by christmas. And I have a raise coming up that same month, so just need to tough it out a bit longer and things will pick up. In the mean time, Ren fair season is fast aproaching and Mom is thinking about setting up a booth at a near by market, so I could get some orders comming in which would help the "send a wench to Ireland" fund :D

Now accepting donations and propositions. :D :p

lots of bdsm fairs where could sell your wares and add to the fund.

any propositions or donations by myself would be obscene at best. you do bring out the oinker in me. :rose:

nothing stray about tweaking your nipples or any of the rest of you. each tweak would be deliberate and enjoyable and repeated over and over again :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
lots of bdsm fairs where could sell your wares and add to the fund.

any propositions or donations by myself would be obscene at best. you do bring out the oinker in me. :rose:

nothing stray about tweaking your nipples or any of the rest of you. each tweak would be deliberate and enjoyable and repeated over and over again :devil:

I'm rather enjoying letting my naughty side bring out any beast in you, dear. ;)

Hehehe... a plan of attack so. :devil:

naughty....spanking for you...nice warm red bottom....the beast would then take you from behind which you offer so nicely and ride you and enjoy you. :devil:

you would bring out the beast in any man and he would be a lucky guy to have you. :rose:

Back