Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
Awe

*lays myself flat against you and snuggles my cheek against yours as one hand reaches up and frees your hands*

I think you've been left here long enough *nibbles your ear*
Cuddles you tightly and kisses your cheek*

nice seeing you happy wench. been a while. hate work but love the water so spending as much time in it or on it as i can. the humidity is killing here so when not working or sleeping i try to get to the beach as often as possible.

you work on those knots and giggles and have fun. always a pleasure to pop in and see what is new with you, sexy lady. :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
nice seeing you happy wench. been a while. hate work but love the water so spending as much time in it or on it as i can. the humidity is killing here so when not working or sleeping i try to get to the beach as often as possible.

you work on those knots and giggles and have fun. always a pleasure to pop in and see what is new with you, sexy lady. :rose:

*pounce kisses hugs and snuggles*

It has been a while and you have been missed. :kiss:

more duckie pics :)

Attachments

• Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 55.jpg
    Picture 55.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 56.jpg
    Picture 56.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 57.jpg
    Picture 57.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 68
the captians wench said:
more duckie pics :)

lovely...outside is squeaky clean and inside is still hot and sexy....hope things are going well with you...crazy week this week...no time to visit or to go in the water but seeing you nekkid and wet will do more than enough...thanks for the smile :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
lovely...outside is squeaky clean and inside is still hot and sexy....hope things are going well with you...crazy week this week...no time to visit or to go in the water but seeing you nekkid and wet will do more than enough...thanks for the smile :rose:
:eek: :kiss:

Thanks for looking. ;)

the captians wench said:
:eek: :kiss:

Thanks for looking. ;)

a pleasure, always. Master has good choice in female flesh. I thank him for allowing you to share. :rose: and i do thank you for sharing some of your pleasures with an old pervert. :D

hrnyhrny said:
a pleasure, always. Master has good choice in female flesh. I thank him for allowing you to share. :rose: and i do thank you for sharing some of your pleasures with an old pervert. :D

:eek: :eek: :kiss:

:cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 58.jpg
    Picture 58.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 60.jpg
    Picture 60.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 61.jpg
    Picture 61.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 62.jpg
    Picture 62.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 56
I love that rose

and that hot body

that Id liek to cum over for real some day ;)

xanathos said:
*chucklse* Seems like you are having fun!

a bit. Had a good day. Impressed a couple of big wigs, and found out that my promotion is on track. So thought I'd share my good mood. :)

how's you dear? :kiss:

the captians wench said:
a bit. Had a good day. Impressed a couple of big wigs, and found out that my promotion is on track. So thought I'd share my good mood. :)

how's you dear? :kiss:

Well congrats!!! *hugs*

I am doing good, just glad it is the weekend!!

Back