RocknRoll said:
I love your flower ;)

How about I give you a bunch of roses?

roses_traditional.jpg

Awe they're lovely. :eek:

xanathos said:
*purrs back smiling* Hey sexy :)

:kiss: :kiss:

Quick kisses for everyone. I've got to run to work. Two lunch shifts in one week :nana: and i might be able to get an open saturday. *crosses fingers*

clasics. :cathappy:

Attachments

• bullseye.JPG
    bullseye.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 116
  • catonine.jpg
    catonine.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 79
  • closelook.jpg
    closelook.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 90
  • collar.jpg
    collar.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 69
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 76
xanathos said:
*grins as I bring my hand down on the bullseye hard* Evenning!!

Hehehe....That was part of my halloween costume last year. It got a lot of use, including a bit of target practice with a single tail. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

But doesn't the target come up in the left cornor? :p

oh, but I downloaded the pics and made it into wallpaper... :nana: :nana:

put your ass dead center.....

BINGO! SHOT ON TARGET!

Shankara20 said:
oh, but I downloaded the pics and made it into wallpaper... :nana: :nana:

put your ass dead center.....

BINGO! SHOT ON TARGET!

LOL

well in that case I guess there's nothing left for me to say but have fun. ;)

the captians wench said:
I was texting with the old morning manager and he said that he's talked to the DM about this problem, and after a nice long chat with the store manager he seems to be on my side and looking out for me, so hopefully it won't be so bad. Infact he did a shift certification on me today and I scored 78 in quality (cause my production manager wasn't doing her job) an 85 in cleanliness and an 88 in service. So all in all not too shabby, he seemed rather pleased. :)

Good to hear. :) :kiss:

the captians wench said:
Hey sweets how was your holiday? :kiss:

burn anything down? :p

It was pretty good. Only set off half the pyro, saveing the other half for when my mom and brother come up here for brother's b-day. :kiss: So it'll be a repeat then, for the most part.

Nope, nothing got burnt down, well except for the firework remains in the fire barrel.

Dracoa said:
It was pretty good. Only set off half the pyro, saveing the other half for when my mom and brother come up here for brother's b-day. :kiss: So it'll be a repeat then, for the most part.

Nope, nothing got burnt down, well except for the firework remains in the fire barrel.

Glad you had fun dear. :kiss:

short_fat_cock said:
Ello ye wench.did ye be seen the movie yet arrrr sweety.

No! *pout*

I may try and snag mom and see it tomarrow as I just recieved some money I wasn't expecting. :nana:

Other wize it'll have to wait until next week.

the captians wench said:
No! *pout*

I may try and snag mom and see it tomarrow as I just recieved some money I wasn't expecting. :nana:

Other wize it'll have to wait until next week.

sorry I won't be around tonight - family just called and I gota rush out to see.... guess what!

hee hee

bad Top bad Top - hee hee

:devil:

Back