27.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 227.jpg
    Picture 227.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 228.jpg
    Picture 228.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 63
the captians wench said:

Hate to bust on into this thread, but I must say... Wow. I like to both perve and appreciate, and I'd just like to say... Wow. Excellent pics, Wench.

Princey1981 said:
Hate to bust on into this thread, but I must say... Wow. I like to both perve and appreciate, and I'd just like to say... Wow. Excellent pics, Wench.

:eek: thank you. welcome to my thread. :)

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

I can certianly relate to that. :eek:

But that's O.K! You've got a Master to keep you sorted out ;)

<*would like a sub*

Oh, and may I say, your videos are jaw-droppingly hot *blushes*

Princey1981 said:
But that's O.K! You've got a Master to keep you sorted out ;)

<*would like a sub*

Oh, and may I say, your videos are jaw-droppingly hot *blushes*

Well Thank you again
4.gif

the captians wench said:
nope not here....only lace, satin and pirate panties round here, put feel free to check the pile. ;)

*kisses for shankie*

ooooo - I just love a pile of panties :nana:

errrr, if any are missing, I did not take them :rolleyes:

like hell I didn't hee hee

the captians wench said:
Hey sweetie. :kiss:

trying to find some motivation to do something today :rolleyes:

Hope you're well. :)

:kiss: Heh. I know how that goes. Nothing to do. But I decided that after an 8 day work week, as well as being nearly flooded down the mountain yesterday, that I deserved something for me, so I went to Papa John's. All that rain we got here destroyed the side of the road! :eek:

Dracoa said:
:kiss: Heh. I know how that goes. Nothing to do. But I decided that after an 8 day work week, as well as being nearly flooded down the mountain yesterday, that I deserved something for me, so I went to Papa John's. All that rain we got here destroyed the side of the road! :eek:

Oh wow!

Just send the rain my way....I'll enjoy it. :devil:

the captians wench said:
Oh wow!

Just send the rain my way....I'll enjoy it. :devil:

You don't want the rain we got. 4+ inches within 3 hours, and that's not includeing the rain from the previous two days. Overall we got over 8 inches of rain in 3 days.

Dracoa said:
You don't want the rain we got. 4+ inches within 3 hours, and that's not includeing the rain from the previous two days. Overall we got over 8 inches of rain in 3 days.

*purr*

My dear, I really enjoy the rain ;)

the captians wench said:
*purr*

My dear, I really enjoy the rain ;)

Ah. Well, this wasn't just rain, it was a thunder storm with driving rain. And I'm sure we'll be getting more here tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I like the rain myself, but when it starts damageing roads, we have a problem.

Dracoa said:
Ah. Well, this wasn't just rain, it was a thunder storm with driving rain. And I'm sure we'll be getting more here tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I like the rain myself, but when it starts damageing roads, we have a problem.

*grins*

sounds like the storm we had here a few days ago. Nocked over a few trees, and my power...as usual :rolleyes:, but I thuroughly enjoyed every minute of it. :devil:

as long as I don't know how damaging it really is at the time. :eek: we get a lot of tornado watching round here with storms like that and that really kills the mood. *giggles*

the captians wench said:
*grins*

sounds like the storm we had here a few days ago. Nocked over a few trees, and my power...as usual :rolleyes:, but I thuroughly enjoyed every minute of it. :devil:

as long as I don't know how damaging it really is at the time. :eek: we get a lot of tornado watching round here with storms like that and that really kills the mood. *giggles*

Well, from where I am sitting now, I just had to look to the right, out at the road, and I could see flooding happening. At one point the road had turned brown from all the dirt and mud pulled up. Looking out into the yard there were puddles in the grass. I'm sure traveling up and down the mountain was a nightmare with streams flooding over the road. I'm just glad that we have a sunny day today.

Although, if I had a lovely lady like yourself to fill the time, I wouldn't have paid any attention to the storm. ;)

Dracoa said:
Well, from where I am sitting now, I just had to look to the right, out at the road, and I could see flooding happening. At one point the road had turned brown from all the dirt and mud pulled up. Looking out into the yard there were puddles in the grass. I'm sure traveling up and down the mountain was a nightmare with streams flooding over the road. I'm just glad that we have a sunny day today.

Although, if I had a lovely lady like yourself to fill the time, I wouldn't have paid any attention to the storm. ;)

:eek: :eek:

Back