Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
Nope, it's been imortalized in my quote so you can't change it and I win so there. :p

You will forget all that has happened!

HAHA Jedi Mind Trick works every time!

Your Jedi powers are no match for my boobs!

These tits have sold many a costume to single guys with no sisters :D

I win

And this is my 2000th post! :nana:

Attachments

• Picture 180.jpg
    Picture 180.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 181.jpg
    Picture 181.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 80
the captians wench said:
Your Jedi powers are no match for my boobs!

These tits have sold many a costume to single guys with no sisters :D

I win

And this is my 2000th post! :nana:

Your 2000th post was to me! hmmmmm

Never underestimate my Jedi Powers!

And I too have no sister!

BoobsRfun said:
Your 2000th post was to me! hmmmmm

Never underestimate my Jedi Powers!

And I too have no sister!

There was a regular at the shop one day and I was in need of some cash. The shop owner new this so when the regular came in he pointed out my kilt. He looked at the guy and said "you want to buy a kilt"....
the guy looked back at him and said "your Jedi powers have no effect on me"
With out skipping a beat, me decked in a pleated black mini, lowcut white shirt with my corset over top proceded to rock back and forth on my heals flashing my boobs all the more put on the sweetest looking face and said "you want to buy the kilt" in the cutest voice I could muster....to which he replied: "Oh fuck yeah I do!"

*giggles* so I boobs win :D

the captians wench said:
There was a regular at the shop one day and I was in need of some cash. The shop owner new this so when the regular came in he pointed out my kilt. He looked at the guy and said "you want to buy a kilt"....
the guy looked back at him and said "your Jedi powers have no effect on me"
With out skipping a beat, me decked in a pleated black mini, lowcut white shirt with my corset over top proceded to rock back and forth on my heals flashing my boobs all the more put on the sweetest looking face and said "you want to buy the kilt" in the cutest voice I could muster....to which he replied: "Oh fuck yeah I do!"

*giggles* so I boobs win :D

Hmmmm the eternal struggle Boobs vs. the Force!

the captians wench said:
I have some one that does that for me too. But he only works mornings :(

That and he knows a few too many of my kinks so I tend to get a slap on the ass when I'm a bit slugish *giggles*. Tho that's from a few of the morning people..... Man I miss my opens :D

Well hey. I know I wouldn't argue haveing you open with me tomorrow. ;) :D

the captians wench said:
*giggles* I would I'm off all weekend :p

*chuckles* That I can understand. I wouldn't want to work either. So do you have any big plans for tonight?

the captians wench said:
Tonight I sleep, tomarrow I party *giggles*

*chuckles* Tonight I sleep, all weekend I work. But hopefully I'll get my new car tomorrow.

For the winner of my little competition

attachment.php

Back