Wench bares all

You lok great in those last shots you posted. Such pretty long hair over that sexy body.

the captians wench said:
*giggles* When I visit him we've talked about retaking them with the candle lit. not something I wanna try alone *giggles*

Now that sounds VERY interesting!!

Rubik said:
You lok great in those last shots you posted. Such pretty long hair over that sexy body.

it's not that long anymore. :( I miss it. Should be back by christmas tho, it usually is

the captians wench said:
it's not that long anymore. :( I miss it. Should be back by christmas tho, it usually is
Oh well. Still got the dark eyes and hot body ;)

Rubik said:
Oh well. Still got the dark eyes and hot body ;)

hehehe

dark eyes I have. My name actually means "with big brown eyes". . . and if you figure out what it is, don't tell anyone *giggles*

the captians wench said:
*giggles* cause you're not the one with a lit candle up your arse :p

*chuckles* Nope :) However I really like the unlit candle in yoru arse *grins*

the captians wench said:
hehehe

dark eyes I have. My name actually means "with big brown eyes". . . and if you figure out what it is, don't tell anyone *giggles*
hmmmmm your secret's safe for now :D name doesn't ring a bell

the captians wench said:
hehehe

man it's been a while since I've had anything but a candle

*grins* Oh we have to fix that problem!!! Bend over :D

Rubik said:
hmmmmm your secret's safe for now :D name doesn't ring a bell

*giggles*

I've never met anyone that knew that my name means "with big brown eyes" but it also means "a graceful and elegant gazell" and I'm as clumbsy as an ox in a china shop lol

the captians wench said:
Geeze like I'm not told to do that enough. *giggles* course it's usually cause I'm about to be spanked ;)

*chuckles* Well there might be some of that involved as well :p

Back