Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
19.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,Post 18,



Marcus traveled most of the day, only stopping to rest his horse and relieve himself as well as take a moment to eat his meal. His thoughts were on his travels across the sea. He’d not been at sea in years, an event he didn’t care for and the thought of spending his entire trip leaning over the rails was not a pleasant one.

As the afternoon wore on he came across three gentleman. They barely spared him a glance, but the feeling of distrust rolled through Marcus and he found himself uneasy. He’d recognized one and knew that if the other two were anything like their companion then there would be trouble wherever they went. He stopped and turned his horse to ride back toward them. “Bart,” he called out to the three retreating men.

Bart, the older and larger of the three men turned. He had hope that Marcus would have continued on his way, but he knew his luck was not that good. “Aye,” he muttered. He slung one hand nonchalantly over the horn of his saddle and looked at the nobleman. He smirked at the thought of the once landless Knight, now a noble. “Its been a while.”

Marcus nodded at the other two men and closed the distance between the three. He looked to have not a care in the world, but he was poised to fight if he needed. “It has indeed. What brings you near my wife’s lands?”

“You mean her father’s don’t you?” Bart grunted. “Or planning on doing away with him to gain that title too?” He raised a greasy brow and sneered.

Marcus glared back at the useless baggage and thought a fist plunged into the man’s face would do wonders for his features. “Her father’s. . . her’s it matters not to me. I’m quite happy with my lot in life.”

“Aye, killing a harmless man makes you mighty powerful,” one of the other men piped up.

“Horatio was far from harmless,” Marcus told the group. His eyes bore into Bart’s as he pressed his hand upon his weapon. “I do believe you need to find yourself another route. I would hate to take your lives while on my wife’s lands.”

The three men laughed, but they knew they had to avoid trouble. Their goal after all, was to take this man’s wards, so to further antagonize him was not their wisest move. “Aye, we’ll go Marcus.” The two men turned and changed direction, Bart turned as well, then stopped and looked back at the nobleman. “I do hope your wife and her charges are doing well since you have left them. It would be sad to see anything happen to them. I remember Katherine when she was Horatio’s whore. She liked spre...”

That was the last thing Bart said as Marcus ran his sword through the man’s chest. “I forgot you were one of his. . .this feels very good,” Marcus said as he watched Bart’s life leave his blue eyes. The other two men drew their weapons, but did not attempt to take on Marcus. He pulled his blade from Bart’s chest and the man fell to the ground.

“Take this filth away from here and I suggest you two find another way to get to where ever it is you are going.”

Marcus watched the two men pick up Bart and secure him to his horse. He supervised their leaving, even trailing them for the first two hours until he felt secure in their not returning. Eventually he made his way back to the path he’d abandoned and back toward the village. His heart lighter, as the feeling that he’d protected some innocent from the three ruffians eased through his mind.

The two men deposited their lifeless friend and took a far wider route back to their destination. As night fell Marcus made his way into the village and sought a room, while the two remaining ruffians quietly worked their way through the garden’s of their quarry’s home. Their hands already bloody from claiming the lives of three guards.

Marcus grabbed a pint and a cold meal in the Inn’s dining room. The cook refusing to rouse so late in the evening. He watched a man and a woman, her face and hair covered by a black cloak, leave the Inn. Another gut instinct told him to follow the pair, but he told himself he was being foolish. It wasn’t long before he was being shown to the final room that the establishment had available and as he readied himself for the night he wondered what business had come to the village to make the Inn so busy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stephen spent most of his evening reflecting on Desiree and how he felt closer to her, now that he was back home. He could almost feel her next to him. He got ready for bed, trusting Helen to be safely tucked away and asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Helen stirred. Her head pounded and her body ached. She opened her eyes and looked around at the darkness. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the lighting and then she made out the bloody figure on the floor. Her scream ripped through the air as she took in the sight of the murdered maid.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Michael had Desiree in front of him when he heard the scream come from above them. He looked up and saw the window of his room, where he’d left the young girl still breathing and scowled. As he hurried his steed out of the village regrets of not murdering the young woman haunted him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Desiree’s heart pounded in her chest. The young girl lived and that gave her a chance to survive as well. She was so close to her home she could feel it. The nightmare would be over and she would return to Stephen if he would have her. She still had no idea what it was that Michael wanted, but she only saw one thing in her mind and that was home. She would no longer fight her captor, they were after all, so close. . .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Abby felt the presence standing by her bed and her eyes opened up in terror. Her lips parted to scream, but it died when she saw the glittering knife pressed against her brother Deak’s throat. To her left she saw their nanny, her lifeless eyes stared blankly at the young girl.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Katherine, unaware that her adoptive children were in danger quietly rested with the rest of the house. Her dreams focused on her sister. She’d not dreamed of Desiree in a long time and when she would awake in the morning a sense of calm concerning Desiree would be replaced with the knowledge that her father’s home was no safer then any other.

©

----

Post 20
 
Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm sure you could. :kiss: Perhaps you know someone that can help you?

Well there is this MILF but I don't what she is up to this morning....
 
grettr said:
Well there is this MILF but I don't what she is up to this morning....

Well, if she's like most mom's she's only on for a bit and then has a few errands to run. Bummer huh?
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Well, if she's like most mom's she's only on for a bit and then has a few errands to run. Bummer huh?

yeah a damn shame :(
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
{{{EW}}} SISTER!! how the HELL you been darlin?


I have been to hell and back sister. I had the flesh eating bacteria last aug, was hospitalized for 2 months and five operations, now I have to go get the damned filter out of my body they placed in it to stop clots and next month looks like another operation if the tear in the skin graph doesn't close by it self... :rolleyes: other then that pretty good. How have you been? Have ya heard from Mark?
 
Erotica_Writings said:
I have been to hell and back sister. I had the flesh eating bacteria last aug, was hospitalized for 2 months and five operations, now I have to go get the damned filter out of my body they placed in it to stop clots and next month looks like another operation if the tear in the skin graph doesn't close by it self... :rolleyes: other then that pretty good. How have you been? Have ya heard from Mark?

Lord Girl that sounds like one Hell of a time you have had! I hope things are looking up finally, you know you could really be the poster child for that which does not break us will make us stronger!
Actually just had a short note from him today, but I don't catch up with him nearly enough since he moved. Iam hoping to get up that way soon. I will tell him to drop you a line, he don't get online very often.
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
Lord Girl that sounds like one Hell of a time you have had! I hope things are looking up finally, you know you could really be the poster child for that which does not break us will make us stronger!
Actually just had a short note from him today, but I don't catch up with him nearly enough since he moved. Iam hoping to get up that way soon. I will tell him to drop you a line, he don't get online very often.


Poster child lol they would burn it at the steaks lol

Is he still with the roomie?

He wrote to me in December and have not heard back from him yet. Yes tell him to drop me a line. :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Poster child lol they would burn it at the steaks lol

Is he still with the roomie?

He wrote to me in December and have not heard back from him yet. Yes tell him to drop me a line. :kiss:

He and Roomie are still close but have diffrent places now, he totally enjoys being in his own place, I know where its at but not sure I could find it on my own. LOL when I was up there he was the one who chauffeured Me and Roomie about, LOL she still calls on him to do her driving...LOL I will get on him to write soon, might have to tempt him with some Goats LMAO!
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
He and Roomie are still close but have diffrent places now, he totally enjoys being in his own place, I know where its at but not sure I could find it on my own. LOL when I was up there he was the one who chauffeured Me and Roomie about, LOL she still calls on him to do her driving...LOL I will get on him to write soon, might have to tempt him with some Goats LMAO!


Goats, grandma and some skunks lol
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Goats, grandma and some skunks lol

he tells me that he is writing you today so keep an eye out for something from him LOL ohhh yeah sounds like a party to me ...*giggles*
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
he tells me that he is writing you today so keep an eye out for something from him LOL ohhh yeah sounds like a party to me ...*giggles*


yes he did write, he's such a lovable, sweet old fart ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top