Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uksilverlining said:
Not too much time in front of the screen writing is it, causing that?

Hope it clears up soon. :kiss:

No. . .I wish it was that. It started occuring 4 mths ago. I wasn't sure why so I googled the words... Orgasm Headaches and got alot of information, all that points to this problem. But there are ways to combat it, so I'll try those as well as talking to my Doctor and ruling out anything more serious.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Good morning Witch ~ :rose: :D

I'm doing well. I have a headache, but that isn't as bad as it was. How have you been? Nice to see you here this morning. :rose: :)
I hope you feel 100% soon. :rose:

Besides the sunburn & the muscle aches, i'm feeling great. :D
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
No. . .I wish it was that. It started occuring 4 mths ago. I wasn't sure why so I googled the words... Orgasm Headaches and got alot of information, all that points to this problem. But there are ways to combat it, so I'll try those as well as talking to my Doctor and ruling out anything more serious.


Always best to get these things checked
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
What are you doing getting a sunburn?? Did you go on vacation?
Nah, went fishing over the weekend. Forgot the sunscreen today and got a bit fried. :eek: :D
 
witch_fire said:
Nah, went fishing over the weekend. Forgot the sunscreen today and got a bit fried. :eek: :D

Ahh. . . I see. I do hope it warms up here soon. Fishing is something I miss. I can do it now more since all 3 kids are in school full time. :)
 
hi, red. how's everything going? i thought i could lick a bit :p

countdown: 17
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Aww... isn't that nice. And just think. . . we'd never met if it hadn't been for a thirsty cricket. :rolleyes: ;)

ummm. well, then i guess we should be thankful with the (always) thirsty cricket... :rolleyes:
 
liquen said:
ummm. well, then i guess we should be thankful with the (always) thirsty cricket... :rolleyes:

Yes, for had it not been that cricket. . . well. . . you wouldn't be so close to another post treat. ;)
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yes, for had it not been that cricket. . . well. . . you wouldn't be so close to another post treat. ;)

i know... i know... and i'm feeling bad, :( because i've to go now and maybe by the time i return the opportunity will be lost (and you're making an exception with me and this could seem rude, but i really must go).

well, let's hope i still can get another beautiful post treat. leave you a bunch of :p
 
liquen said:
i know... i know... and i'm feeling bad, :( because i've to go now and maybe by the time i return the opportunity will be lost (and you're making an exception with me and this could seem rude, but i really must go).

well, let's hope i still can get another beautiful post treat. leave you a bunch of :p


We'll have to see what happens. . . remember it is a quiet moving thread. :kiss:

Enjoy your afternoon. :kiss:
 
18.

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,



Desiree lay on the bed, her arms exhausted from the tugging she’d been doing, trying to free the knots on her bindings. Her legs too were tired, the reason the same as the latter. She lay there breathing deep when she heard a sound coming from the door. She thought it was Michael, so she stilled her movements and stayed quiet feigning her breathing to resemble that of one being asleep.

Her ears picked up the sounds of feet entering the room and then a second pair. Her heart stilled for a moment as she thought of Michael bringing someone into the room with her. The fear shot through her and her lip trembled. The footsteps came closer and a pair of collective gasps echoed through the room.

Helen looked down at the woman that had been left tied to the bed. Her eyes took in the bruises and scars and she shivered in sorrow for the pain the woman had endured. The maid gasped in shock and turned to go for help. “Wait,” Helen hissed. “Help me free her.”

Desiree blinked several times, before the young girls words hit her ears. “Free me?” she repeated to herself, over and over again. The tears rolled down her cheeks and she felt her body suddenly surge with power. “Please. . .please hurry. He’ll be back.”

“No, he is with my guardian,” Helen told her. The maid handed Helen a dagger from her apron and as Helen worked to cut the woman’s wrist free, the maid scrambled to release the ties at Desiree’s ankles.

Once Desiree was free she slipped from the bed and stood still, not quite believing she had help. “Thank you so very much,” she told the two women.

Helen smiled and looked to the maid. “Go downstairs and find the magistrate.”

The maid nodded and then left. Helen almost shouted for her to bring Stephen as well, but chose not to shout and bring attention to the room, in case the man picked up on it. Helen turned back and found the woman pulling a robe out of a bag and wrapping it around her. “Come you can come to my room,” Helen grabbed the woman’s arm and pulled her to the door.

They reached it just as the door swung open. The maid held tightly in Michael’s grip. “Ladies,” he growled and shoved the young woman into Helen and Desiree. He stepped in behind them and locked the door.

Michael had grown suspicious of the stranger that insisted on talking to him. Though the time was short he still found his eyes glancing toward the stairs to the rooms above. He didn’t like leaving Desiree alone for long, but he had used her well, taken her several times and knew she’d be to tired to be any trouble. He caught the sight of a maid fleeing down the stairs, her face pale and her eyes wide with fear. He followed her with his eyes and saw her run to the Inn Keeper and speak to him quickly. Michael excused himself from the man and made his way to the maid and her employer.

The Inn Keeper looked at the man who had purchased a room for himself and a woman. He eyed his clothing and smirked. He then told him what his maid was claiming. Michael said nothing, just pulled a pouch from his coat and handed to the man and grabbed the girls arm. The Inn Keeper nodded his head in understanding and then encouraged Michael to teach the wench manners and not to invade the customers rooms.

Stephen watched the interaction of the man purchasing the woman for the night and he wondered what Helen would think if she knew the man was not only servicing one wench, but in fact would be servicing two that night. He ordered another mug of ale and silently drank to the memory of his love.

Now Michael stood and looked at his newly acquired purchase, his pet and a young beauty that obviously had not yet been broken in. He caught the glint of steal in the young girls hand and smirked. “The blade, milady.”

Helen gripped the weapon tightly and refused to hand over the only protection she had. Desiree’s chest rose and feel as she tried to comfort the young maid that had fallen into her. The maid shook in terror, knowing that she was bought and paid for and no matter what happened, the man owned her.

“I am taking this woman with me,” Helen told the stranger.

Michael laughed and within the blink of an eye lifted a dagger from his wrist and sent it into the heart of the maid. The two women screamed as the maid dropped. Michael took the distraction to step forward and rammed his fist into Helen’s face, she too dropped and fell solidly to the floor. Desiree screamed again and ran toward the door. She struggled with it, the fact that it was locked not quite registering with her. Michael was behind her in seconds. His hands in her hair and slamming her head into the door.

Desiree turned and clawed at him, her shouting muffled as the two struggled. It was a feeble fight. Her body had been through much. The traveling at sea, the birth and death of a child, the long trip to the Inn, it wasn’t long before Michael had her down on the floor, his legs straddling her hips.

A knock came to the door and Michael pulled another knife, this one from his boot. “Say a word and the young heroine dies and you. . .” He ran the tip of the blade down Desiree’s cheek. “You will not look so pretty.”

Desiree nodded her head in agreement and Michael rose up and pulled Desiree behind him. Michael walked her to the door and pressed her against it. “Ask them what they want.” He twisted his fingers in her hair and she winced in pain.

“Yes,” she called out, her voice tinged with fear and pain.

“Is everything well?” the voice answered back, the door muffling both sounds.

Michael pulled tighter on the tangled mass of curls. “Yes. Fine. . . now go. I’ve,” Desiree swallowed hard, Michael ran the tip of his knife down her neck, easing a stream of blood from her flesh. “I’ve got coin to earn. . . now go.” She yelled to the door.

“Aye. . .” the man said.

Desiree heard him leave and Michael turned her around, the dagger pressed against her throat. “Very good. Now. . . what to do with the young one.”

“Let her go,” she told him.

“Oh, but my dear. I lose you tomorrow. . . maybe,” he added with a wink. “Perhaps two jewels are better then one?” He chuckled as he saw the look of horror pass on Desiree’s face.

“Let her go and I’ll become yours again. I’ll help you gain what you seek from my father. I’ll no longer fight you. I’ll be yours. I am rich Bridgerton.”

Michael laughed. “So am I. Gather your belongings. We ride out tonight. I think it is time to visit your father.”

Stephen sighed as he walked away from the room, thankful that Helen was safe from the life of a serving wench and whore.

©
Post 19
 
Last edited:
HiYa Red!

Just leaving you a bump as the suspense is killing me here waiting for more ..LOL nothing new there It seems Iam always waiting for more ..


BTW watching some of the changes in your AV and this one is by far the best of the lot it somehow seems to fit you as I see you. VERY NICE CHOICE!
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
Just leaving you a bump as the suspense is killing me here waiting for more ..LOL nothing new there It seems Iam always waiting for more ..


BTW watching some of the changes in your AV and this one is by far the best of the lot it somehow seems to fit you as I see you. VERY NICE CHOICE!


You know. . . I should go see how Katherine is doing. . . ;) Make everyone wait a little longer. ;) :kiss: :)

I like this AV a lot. Thanks for enjoying it. I think it fits me too, though many people don't see me like that.
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
Just leaving you a bump as the suspense is killing me here waiting for more ..LOL nothing new there It seems Iam always waiting for more ..


BTW watching some of the changes in your AV and this one is by far the best of the lot it somehow seems to fit you as I see you. VERY NICE CHOICE!

:D Hey buddy! How are you? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top