missed a couple of the birthday pics

Attachments

• icing4.jpg
    icing4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 383
  • ICING5.JPG
    ICING5.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 516
Great vids, I sure would love to be pounding that sweet ass. I also like your pics of Gorian slave positions, I have the complete set of those books. I enjoy youer pics very much keep up the great work. :kiss:

deepstar7 said:
Great vids, I sure would love to be pounding that sweet ass. I also like your pics of Gorian slave positions, I have the complete set of those books. I enjoy youer pics very much keep up the great work. :kiss:

Thanks. :kiss:

I love Gor, and I'll complete as many of the slave positions as I can.

the captians wench said:
Thanks. :kiss:

I love Gor, and I'll complete as many of the slave positions as I can.

I look forward to seeing them, you do slave positions very well. :D

Good Afternoon :rose: :kiss:
I took a stroll through your thread ;)
mhhhhh very impressive :p & naughty even :D ~~hugs from P J

Stepping up behind the Wench-

-Ready to warm my hand on her backside. My callused hand starts with large circles, getting smaller. In one quick motion it is brought back and then forward against the wenchs' soft backside. <SMACK> The unexpected sting causes the wench to bite her bottom lip.

My hand again starts with large circles over her pleasingly plump ass. Getting smaller. My deep voice breaks the silence, "Are you ready for another?" :cool:

nakedsundae said:
-Ready to warm my hand on her backside. My callused hand starts with large circles, getting smaller. In one quick motion it is brought back and then forward against the wenchs' soft backside. <SMACK> The unexpected sting causes the wench to bite her bottom lip.

My hand again starts with large circles over her pleasingly plump ass. Getting smaller. My deep voice breaks the silence, "Are you ready for another?" :cool:

*purr* Yes sir.

Back