Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
PearlNecklace said:
Well ya know, if I carried on waiting for Mark to present my badge I'd be an old, old woman! ;) :p

lol... ok.. he is here now.. do you want to change?

if not

one last time.... lickum or stickum... .sticker or pin?

RedHairedandFriendly said:
lol... ok.. he is here now.. do you want to change?

if not

one last time.... lickum or stickum... .sticker or pin?

Nope! I want you :D And lickum please.

PearlNecklace said:
Nope! I want you :D And lickum please.

Great... normally it takes a long time, but since you first asked me, I've been working, on it :D :D :D

Glad your keeping me around would have hated to erase all my creative juices... (no pun intended... well maybe... ;) )

You wait over there on the lovely leather couch, since it is just the three of us ;) :rolleyes: , then we'll do a more quiet and intimate ceremony....

please be patient, and your ceremony will begin. :D

Great... normally it takes a long time, but since you first asked me, I've been working, on it :D :D :D

Glad your keeping me around would have hated to erase all my creative juices... (no pun intended... well maybe... ;) )

You wait over there on the lovely leather couch, since it is just the three of us ;) :rolleyes: , then we'll do a more quiet and intimate ceremony....

please be patient, and your ceremony will begin. :D

Of course I'll keep you around. You and I go way back ;)

*sits patiently on the couch, one leg crossed over the other, hands in her lap. Nibbles her lip gently as she feels a little tingle of anticipation, and perhaps more spread through her body*

PearlNecklace

“Hello Pearl,” I smile then nod, “I like the AV.” We both like that AV, if I remember right from a conversation we had. I met you a few months ago, we wrote on an SRP awhile back. I enjoyed meeting you, and I was quite surprised to see you on the Playgrounders.

“Come here often,” I ask then wink at you, knowing that was such a come on line.

The playground stage is all set for your badge ceremony, but your resting on the lovely leather sofa. I wonder, why bother with the stage today, it seems to be only you and I, and so a more intimate ceremony is what I will give you.

Moving over to the door, I close it softly and dim the lights. Flipping a switch on the wall, that mark has no idea I had installed last week, under the cover of night. The room is suddenly filled with stars and moonbeams. The dance across your face as I slowly walk towards you.

Your waiting for your badge, wanting to know where I'll be picking it, what form of debauchery I have on my mind for the day. The playground is quiet, just you, your presenter, and a young man that has tried to sneak in under the radar.

Sitting down beside you, I touch the silkiness of your hair, my fingers skimming through it. I smile and run my finger down your neck, and along your shoulder. Scooting closer you can feel the warmth of my breath moving in, caressing you, stirring the hairs on your neck. I whisper to you that your number 11 in my badge presentations, and number two for the lovely ladies of lit. It is an honor to give you a badge and I'm glad you asked me.

I lean in, and take a small taste of the corner of your lip. Your skin smells like the morning after a gentle rain. I sigh against you, and move my tongue along your jaw, nipping at your skin. My lips trail to your ear, where I tug the lobe gently.

My lips tremble in anticipation, as I think to myself, where to place your badge. An idea suddenly comes to me, and I find myself sliding over you. My jeans cover each side of your lap, as I straddle you. Looking down, at your face, I smile, and wink over to the man in the corner, quietly watching. I lean down, and whisper in your ear, where his hand is and what he is doing with it.

You chuckle and encourage me to give him a show, worth every stroke, he makes. I grin wickedly, and slowly begin my assault on your body. Lifting your blouse from your torso, and quickly removing the bra, that we'll assume is a nuisance at this point in the presentation. I toss them to the gentleman, and slide my palms up to cup each breasts.

A gasp comes from your lips, as my fingers tease each one of your nipples. My tongue slides down, and I taste each bud, before sliding to the center of your chest. I move my tongue over the cleavage you create, and then further. I can feel the shivers in your skin, as I kneel now, if front of you. The heat from your body surrounds me, and I place a kiss on your belly, looking up into your eyes, I capture your stare, and proceed to lavish the skin just below your belly button. Staring at you, my fingers continue to tease your breasts, and whimpers of desire escape your lips.

My tongue moistens your skin, soon your body is tense, and the special spot is ready. Pulling a badge from my front pocket, I lick the back. Once I feel it is ready, I place it on your skin. My mouth returns to lick down the edges, easing them flat, and pressing them to give a perfect seal.

I kiss the center, and lick my way back up your body. Reaching your lips, I kiss you deeply, before pulling away, and taking your hand. You rise and I give you a bow, then turn you towards the very busy gentleman and the newest one that had slipped in. I say, “Congratulations on receiving your badge, and I release you upon the hearts of all you touch, and upon all that read your words!”

I slid off, and return the lights to there natural splendor, then grab a soda from the fridge, because now I'm very thirsty!

PearlNecklace said:
Yes! You should sycronise (sp!) your life to mine! :p

In that case I wholeheartedly apologise for failing in my endeavours to please you.... ;)

Brett back [ briefly ]

Hello PGers, dropping in to say a quick hi.

Won't be on much today, family commitments [ some sad news ] and perhaps evening plans [ not sure yet ] will be keeping me off-line for a bit.

Hope all of you are well though.

BrettJ

Author / Busy night / Studmuppet

BrettJ said:
Hello PGers, dropping in to say a quick hi.

Won't be on much today, family commitments [ some sad news ] and perhaps evening plans [ not sure yet ] will be keeping me off-line for a bit.

Hope all of you are well though.

BrettJ

Author / Busy night / Studmuppet

I hope all will be okay BrettJ. Thought are with you. :kiss: :rose: :)

“Hello Pearl,” I smile then nod, “I like the AV.” We both like that AV, if I remember right from a conversation we had. I met you a few months ago, we wrote on an SRP awhile back. I enjoyed meeting you, and I was quite surprised to see you on the Playgrounders.

“Come here often,” I ask then wink at you, knowing that was such a come on line.

The playground stage is all set for your badge ceremony, but your resting on the lovely leather sofa. I wonder, why bother with the stage today, it seems to be only you and I, and so a more intimate ceremony is what I will give you.

Moving over to the door, I close it softly and dim the lights. Flipping a switch on the wall, that mark has no idea I had installed last week, under the cover of night. The room is suddenly filled with stars and moonbeams. The dance across your face as I slowly walk towards you.

Your waiting for your badge, wanting to know where I'll be picking it, what form of debauchery I have on my mind for the day. The playground is quiet, just you, your presenter, and a young man that has tried to sneak in under the radar.

Sitting down beside you, I touch the silkiness of your hair, my fingers skimming through it. I smile and run my finger down your neck, and along your shoulder. Scooting closer you can feel the warmth of my breath moving in, caressing you, stirring the hairs on your neck. I whisper to you that your number 11 in my badge presentations, and number two for the lovely ladies of lit. It is an honor to give you a badge and I'm glad you asked me.

I lean in, and take a small taste of the corner of your lip. Your skin smells like the morning after a gentle rain. I sigh against you, and move my tongue along your jaw, nipping at your skin. My lips trail to your ear, where I tug the lobe gently.

My lips tremble in anticipation, as I think to myself, where to place your badge. An idea suddenly comes to me, and I find myself sliding over you. My jeans cover each side of your lap, as I straddle you. Looking down, at your face, I smile, and wink over to the man in the corner, quietly watching. I lean down, and whisper in your ear, where his hand is and what he is doing with it.

You chuckle and encourage me to give him a show, worth every stroke, he makes. I grin wickedly, and slowly begin my assault on your body. Lifting your blouse from your torso, and quickly removing the bra, that we'll assume is a nuisance at this point in the presentation. I toss them to the gentleman, and slide my palms up to cup each breasts.

A gasp comes from your lips, as my fingers tease each one of your nipples. My tongue slides down, and I taste each bud, before sliding to the center of your chest. I move my tongue over the cleavage you create, and then further. I can feel the shivers in your skin, as I kneel now, if front of you. The heat from your body surrounds me, and I place a kiss on your belly, looking up into your eyes, I capture your stare, and proceed to lavish the skin just below your belly button. Staring at you, my fingers continue to tease your breasts, and whimpers of desire escape your lips.

My tongue moistens your skin, soon your body is tense, and the special spot is ready. Pulling a badge from my front pocket, I lick the back. Once I feel it is ready, I place it on your skin. My mouth returns to lick down the edges, easing them flat, and pressing them to give a perfect seal.

I kiss the center, and lick my way back up your body. Reaching your lips, I kiss you deeply, before pulling away, and taking your hand. You rise and I give you a bow, then turn you towards the very busy gentleman and the newest one that had slipped in. I say, “Congratulations on receiving your badge, and I release you upon the hearts of all you touch, and upon all that read your words!”

I slid off, and return the lights to there natural splendor, then grab a soda from the fridge, because now I'm very thirsty!

*removes T-shirt* damn it suddenly got real warm in here, a very very fine presentation Red, looks like I need to raise my game a little....... :eek:

Thanks RH & F

Thanks RED - no, we had a passing in the family, my Dad's cousin, Helen, who was 84. Too long to go into here, but they had a wonderful life [ her husband Frank is still living at 91 - he is one of the last few Lancaster Tailgunners living ].

Nice badge ceremony, BTW.

I will BBL all.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Slightly Sad/ Studmuppet

mark197205 said:
*removes T-shirt* damn it suddenly got real warm in here, a very very fine presentation Red, looks like I need to raise my game a little....... :eek:

Really...

nothing else has risen??

:D :kiss:

and Thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back