Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machiavellix said:
Doesn't matter to me...wherever you want to brand me :)
Do you want to do this now... or wait till more people are around??

and... I get to pick the spot... that seems to be a favorite thing lately... :D
 
Machiavellix said:
Yes ma'am.

*sheds my skin*

Ok, here I am, standing attention :D
Watch it mach... you'll put somebody's eye out with that....
and that's definitely not my preferred place. ;)
 
Machiavellix said:
Well, then maybe after this is over I can put it someplace more preferrable to you Shannon :devil: :D
:nana: *Evil Grin* :nana:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Sitting back, watching...... ohhhh the anticipation.....
 
Just let me know where and when you want it gorgeous
agua-kiss.gif
 
Machiavellix

Machiavellix said:
Just let me know where and when you want it gorgeous
agua-kiss.gif
MMmmmm.... here my dear.. enjoy...

"Machiavellix," I say as you proudly walk into the playgrounders and proud of it room. "I took a gander at your profile, seeing as I haven't met you and all, and I thought it would be a good idea to read up on you... make sure your not a lurker." Winking at you, I offer a place for you to sit here on the stage and notice that you are all ready quite excited to be here. "So am I," I smile down at you.

I watch you sit down in the chair that has so graciously been placed in the center of the room, and I use your shoulder for support while I move to sit on your lap. One leg on each side of you, I scoot closer against you. "Hope you don't mind," I smile, "I don't want to fall off." I take your hands and place them on each hip and ask, "Mind holding onto me real tight, incase I get to excited and can't control myself. Then you will be in the right position to help me off of you." You just raise a brow and smirk at me, "Great!" I say, taking that as an agreement to help me in my time of need if it arises, though I can easily see that something of yours has.

"Now... down to business," I wiggle and assume my most charming smile, then lick my lips. "Like the red lipstick?" I ask as I lean in at taste your right ear. My tongue slides along the outer edge, while my fingers rest on your forearms. Scooting closer still, you feel my nipples through my silk blouse, the friction of them rubbing against the material and your chest bring a whimper from my lips. Using my tongue to learn your skin, it slips down your neck and across your right shoulder, only to slowly make its way back to your ear, where I tug on the lobe with my teeth.

My hand moves down your arm to rest between us. Fingernails trace the shape of your left nipple then your right, as my teeth release your ear and I slowly move my mouth along your jaw, nipping at your skin. "Do you know I write stories," I whisper against your mouth,"you should read some." I slide my tongue along the shape of your lips, and then slowly ease it in between them. Mmm...now imagine all the things my tongue could do, if it were long like a toad's," I tell you after I pull my lips from yours. You chuckle remembering the comment from an earlier post you had made. I wink and wiggle tighter against you, "Keep me supported," I remind you.

"So where was it you wanted this badge?" I wink then grin, "OH YES!! I get to decide!"

Putting a look of seriousness on my face, I think really hard where to put this lovely badge, "Yes... I know your hard, but that is beside the point, yes I know it is pointing also. Since I'm here on your lap, I know exactly where to place this. Hope you don't mind me being forward."

I run my hands up to play in your hair. Leaning close to you my breasts pressed against your chest, I use my tongue as a wet, moist feather, and trace your jaw, then the shape of your lips once more, just to make sure I remember how well they are formed. My sex wiggles against yours and you wish you could have me remove my shorts, but nope... My tongue travels from your lips to move slowly down your chin, licking your body. You sigh as I slide my tongue over your neck, caressing the skin and tasting you. I place my hands between us, moving them to your thighs as I slide off your lap and wedge myself between your knees. My tongue moves as I do and slide down the center of your chest, pausing to slip over and suck on each nipple. Then I move my mouth to your belly, "Your tummy still hurt?" I ask. "See I remember you posted a tummy ache in that alpha thread, so I just want to make it better."

My tongue slides across your stomach, as my long red hair brushes against your raised sex. My fingers slide against your thighs, and press your skin, as my tongue continues to lavish your body, my teeth nipping your flesh. Finally, the place is moist enough, "Actually many places are moist, now." Taking the badge from my front pocket, I run my tongue over the back and the press it to your stomach. I make one last touch to your belly with my tongue and press the edges down giving a perfect seal. Standing up I give you a soft kiss upon your lips and turn. "Welcome to the Playgrounders may you go out and steal the hearts of many!!" :kiss: :D
 
Is it hot in here? Or is it just me? WOW! Red that was awesome.... after that I think I need a cold shower. I'll definitely be reading some of your stories now... that's just awesome!

WTG Mach! Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. And I was just watching. *giggle*
:nana: :devil: :nana: :devil: :nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top