Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuckyVic said:
Hello Vic... Nice AV.... anybody perv it lately??? :kiss:

Playgrounders that will miss me.. I leave you :kiss: 's and :rose: 's.. I'm off to deposit a kid to camp for one week... I'll be back in a couple of hours... don't melt from your tears of sorrow while I'm gone......................... :kiss: :rose:

:D :D :D :D :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hello Vic... Nice AV.... anybody perv it lately??? :kiss:

Playgrounders that will miss me.. I leave you :kiss: 's and :rose: 's.. I'm off to deposit a kid to camp for one week... I'll be back in a couple of hours... don't melt from your tears of sorrow while I'm gone......................... :kiss: :rose:

:D :D :D :D :D

Nope not today, how about yours.

Mystical Knight...

Mystical Knight said:
Yup I'm certain lol :rolleyes: :D

So where do you want this lick'um badge... see I remember that is the kind you wanted the other day on the thread when you so gallently asked for one... :D

AFTERNOON Playgrounders!!

Just popped in to say hi on my way thru--been wicked busy with Musicman and making him Purrrrrrrrrrr....but sadly I had to CUM home....but there is NEXT time ........purrrrrrrr..............I'll catch ya'll in the AM--Kitty Kisses and Furry little Hugs to all!!!

Turtledove...

turtledove said:
AFTERNOON Playgrounders!!

Just popped in to say hi on my way thru--been wicked busy with Musicman and making him Purrrrrrrrrrr....but sadly I had to CUM home....but there is NEXT time ........purrrrrrrr..............I'll catch ya'll in the AM--Kitty Kisses and Furry little Hugs to all!!!

Welcome back fellow Playgrounder and presenter....

You have been missed and thought of often... glad to see you back and glad you had some time to catch up with your feller.... :rose:

Hi Playgrounders

HI Playgrounders, to all those who are having a good day.

I am not one of them.

My frigging printer never prints things the way they are laid out on the page. Do not ask me why. I have been arguing and fighting with it for a goodly part of the day, as I wanted to print some labels for tapes and CDs I had made.

And for some reason, Lit has been as slow as molasses in getting my stories approved lately, don't ask why. Plus, I still have NO idea how to delete one of my submissions.

I should have stayed in bed. Pouring rain here anyway.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Cranky / Studmuppet

BrettJ

BrettJ said:
HI Playgrounders, to all those who are having a good day.

I am not one of them.

My frigging printer never prints things the way they are laid out on the page. Do not ask me why. I have been arguing and fighting with it for a goodly part of the day, as I wanted to print some labels for tapes and CDs I had made.

And for some reason, Lit has been as slow as molasses in getting my stories approved lately, don't ask why. Plus, I still have NO idea how to delete one of my submissions.

I should have stayed in bed. Pouring rain here anyway.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Cranky / Studmuppet

I am sorry you are having a bad day... I do hope it gets better... :kiss: :)

Good morning PGers!

I'm looking to kick my Monday jinx starting this week... no PT, no motor stables, soccer tourney starting at 9 AM... nothing I can't do on 5 or less hours of sleep... :p

DJHyrrikhayne

DJHyrrikhayne said:
Good morning PGers!

I'm looking to kick my Monday jinx starting this week... no PT, no motor stables, soccer tourney starting at 9 AM... nothing I can't do on 5 or less hours of sleep... :p

I'm sorry.... what did you say... I was distracted by your sig... :eek:

So where do you want this lick'um badge... see I remember that is the kind you wanted the other day on the thread when you so gallently asked for one... :D

Well you know, I'll reckon I'll leave that entirely up to you :D

Mystical Knight

Mystical Knight said:
Well you know, I'll reckon I'll leave that entirely up to you :D

Do you know that seems to be the popular theme these days... :rolleyes: ok.. wait right there... this will take a moment... :D

Do you know that seems to be the popular theme these days... :rolleyes: ok.. wait right there... this will take a moment... :D

No problems, probably popular due to it's handier lol :D

~ Mystical Knight ~​

I wait on the stage for the newest member to be welcomed into the fold. Though this man has posted here and there in a variety of threads, I have only seen his name on a few rare occasions, so to me he is mystical. As many people here at the Playgrounder's know I love a mystery and a mystical one makes it all the better.

I watch him saunter up to the stage, a cocky grin, and a swagger that slowly begins to make me smirk. I glance over him, letting my eyes take in his hair, his shoulders, chest and hips. I force myself not to gaze directly at the object that I find so fascinating and I think how nice it would be to... well.... shaking my head I bring myself back to the task at hand.

“Are you ready?”
I ask.

“Whenever you are,” my Mystical Knight replies.

I wonder, “Does he know what this is all about? Does he understand how special this ceremony is? Does he really even have a badge number? But, alas I must take him at his word, for what man would fib for a badge? Surely not a valiant knight...."

Linking our fingers together I place a kiss on the tip of each one, and my tongue slowly slides along the index finger before I draw it gently into my mouth and suck greedily on it. Your hand moves to pull me closer, but I withdraw your finger from my hot, wet mouth and tell you,
“No touching.” I smile as your eyes narrow on my lips and I can see the frustration of such a rule.

“Where was it again, the place you wanted this badge?”
You begin to open your mouth to tell me, but I am faster, “Ahhh... I remember... ladies choice!”

Sliding my fingers against your neck the sweat from the hot summer day is just starting to cover your body, but is it the sweat of heat or the sweat of desire. My lips touch your flesh, my tongue slides along your skin, as your body quivers with each lick of my firm tongue. The stroking of it is all you hunger for as I move lower down. My breath cools the salty water that is resting on you, I taste it, savoring it as if it is the only thing that will quench my thirst.

Your body is hot, the heat from outside is unbearable, grabbing a cube of ice from my water, I slip it against your skin. You shiver over the sudden change in temperature. I run the cube down your chest, and lower to your abdomen. The cube melts quickly and before long only my palm is pressed against you. My fingers dip in again and this time I use the cube to cool my own body. Runnning it down my neck, across my shoulders and sliding it up and down the cleavage of my breast. Your eyes watch the droplets gather and pool then slowly slide behind my blouse, forever banished from your sight.

“The time has come,”
I whisper as I take a long cold drink of water. Your eyes transfixed on my throat as you imagine other things.... I put the glass down and press my lips to your throat, my tongue shocking your skin as its coolness covers your flesh. Licking and biting your body, my hands roaming along at their own pace and their own will. No one can see my hands, so only you and I know where they find a place to rest. I suck on this special place I have chosen and tease the skin, slowly I reach into my pocket and produce a badge for you. Licking the back I moisten the sweet candy coated surface, pressing it to your neck, I seal the edges with my tongue and my fingers.

Stepping away from you, your hand holding mine, I press a kiss to your lips and allow our tongues to meet for a brief moment, before I step back, turn to the crowd, and present you to the Playgrounders of Literotica.

"May you go forth dear Knight and with all your Mystical powers capture the hearts of many."
:kiss:

Last edited:
~ Mystical Knight ~​

I wait on the stage for the newest member to be welcomed into the fold. Though this man has posted here and there in a variety of threads, I have only seen his name on a few rare occasions, so to me he is mystical. As many people here at the Playgrounder's know I love a mystery and a mystical one makes it all the better.

I watch him saunter up to the stage, a cocky grin, and a swagger that slowly begins to make me smirk. I glance over him, letting my eyes take in his hair, his shoulders, chest and hips. I force myself not to gaze directly at the object that I find so fascinating and I think how nice it would be to... well.... shaking my head I bring myself back to the task at hand.

“Are you ready?”
I ask.

“Whenever you are,” my Mystical Knight replies.

I wonder, “Does he know what this is all about? Does he understand how special this ceremony is? Does he really even have a badge number? But, alas I must take him at his word, for what man would fib for a badge? Surely not a valiant knight...."

Linking our fingers together I place a kiss on the tip of each one, and my tongue slowly slides along the index finger before I draw it gently into my mouth and suck greedily on it. Your hand moves to pull me closer, but I withdraw your finger from my hot, wet mouth and tell you,
“No touching.” I smile as your eyes narrow on my lips and I can see the frustration of such a rule.

“Where was it again, the place you wanted this badge?”
You begin to open your mouth to tell me, but I am faster, “Ahhh... I remember... ladies choice!”

Sliding my fingers against your neck the sweat from the hot summer day is just starting to cover your body, but is it the sweat of heat or the sweat of desire. My lips touch your flesh, my tongue slides along your skin, as your body quivers with each lick of my firm tongue. The stroking of it is all you hunger for as I move lower down. My breath cools the salty water that is resting on you, I taste it, savoring it as if it is the only thing that will quench my thirst.

Your body is hot, the heat from outside is unbearable, grabbing a cube of ice from my water, I slip it against your skin. You shiver over the sudden change in temperature. I run the cube down your chest, and lower to your abdomen. The cube melts quickly and before long only my palm is pressed against you. My fingers dip in again and this time I use the cube to cool my own body. Runnning it down my neck, across my shoulders and sliding it up and down the cleavage of my breast. Your eyes watch the droplets gather and pool then slowly slide behind my blouse, forever banished from your sight.

“The time has come,”
I whisper as I take a long cold drink of water. Your eyes transfixed on my throat as you imagine other things.... I put the glass down and press my lips to your throat, my tongue shocking your skin as its coolness covers your flesh. Licking and biting your body, my hands roaming along at their own pace and their own will. No one can see my hands, so only you and I know where they find a place to rest. I suck on this special place I have chosen and tease the skin, slowly I reach into my pocket and produce a badge for you. Licking the back I moisten the sweet candy coated surface, pressing it to your neck, I seal the edges with my tongue and my fingers.

Stepping away from you, your hand holding mine, I press a kiss to your lips and allow our tongues to meet for a brief moment, before I step back, turn to the crowd, and present you to the Playgrounders of Literotica.

"May you go forth dear Knight and with all your Mystical powers capture the hearts of many."
:kiss:

Now that's what I call getting a badge :D , thank you Red, that was....I'm a lost for words :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back