Wench bares all

texbear04 said:
mmmmmmm and how would my sexy wench want it :kiss:

Emm... I think I'm in the mood for something hard and fast, make me cum in just a few minutes. Then just fuck over and over again until I can't do anything but lie there and let you do what ever you like to me.

How does that sound? :)

Great pics CW. Always a pleasure to see another BBW on the board posting pics. :rose:

the captians wench said:
Emm... I think I'm in the mood for something hard and fast, make me cum in just a few minutes. Then just fuck over and over again until I can't do anything but lie there and let you do what ever you like to me.

How does that sound? :)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds wonderful to me *walks over and pulls wench to me for a deep hungry kiss*

the captians wench said:
Thanks Dracoa. :kiss:

The pleasure is all mine. :)

I don't know if it is all yours. I'm sure the guys here get a bit of pleasure as well. ;) :kiss: :rose:

the captians wench said:
Thanks Dracoa. :kiss:

The pleasure is all mine. :)
I'm just going to butt in and say that the pleasure is actually mine! lovely :rose:

the captians wench said:
*falls weak under such a firm grasp*
*lifts her as i kiss her carrying her to my bed stripping our clothes off as we go*

texbear04 said:
*lifts her as i kiss her carrying her to my bed stripping our clothes off as we go*

Being wisked away by a strong handsom man... Have you been reading my fantasy journal? ;)

Back