Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
another look down my shirt

I love your sexy cleavage. If I met you somewhere, it would be hard not to stare. I'm a gentleman, of course, so I'd wait until you were handcuffed, on your knees, and naked, to inspect every inch of your beautiful breasts with my fingers, tongue and maybe the tip of my crop.
-obs.

dragonlight said:
If only you lived in virginia I would love to watch your hair wave as you rode me and to fuck those magnificent tits! If your ever in the old dominion call me!

I'll keep that in mind. ;)

obscured said:
I love your sexy cleavage. If I met you somewhere, it would be hard not to stare. I'm a gentleman, of course, so I'd wait until you were handcuffed, on your knees, and naked, to inspect every inch of your beautiful breasts with my fingers, tongue and maybe the tip of my crop.
-obs.

Handcuffed on my knees? My favorite! How'd you guess? :kiss:
(okay one of them I have many)

texbear04 said:
thank you the better to smack your sexy ass with my dear wench how are you ?

Over worked and under fucked, atleast in any pleasureable since. :rolleyes:

But how are you my kissable cowboy? :kiss:

Jounar said:
Would love to ;)

Hand, belt or cane :p

Ooh I get to choose!

Personally I love the feel of a nice open hand smack.
But then again, I love the sound of leather as it smacks together and across my ass.

Humm...Surprize me. ;)

the captians wench said:
Ooh I get to choose!

Personally I love the feel of a nice open hand smack.
But then again, I love the sound of leather as it smacks together and across my ass.

Humm...Surprize me. ;)

Of course you get to choose :p Much more fun when a wench selects her torments :p

We could start with the hand and then move onto the belt ;)

And I do love the sound leather makes as well :D

Jounar said:
Of course you get to choose :p Much more fun when a wench selects her torments :p

We could start with the hand and then move onto the belt ;)

And I do love the sound leather makes as well :D

That sounds like a delightful plan.

Now the question is, are you going to find a way to restrain me, or are you going to trust that I don't move? ;)

the captians wench said:
That sounds like a delightful plan.

Now the question is, are you going to find a way to restrain me, or are you going to trust that I don't move? ;)

Oh I think cuffs and clamps would make a nice addition to the evening ;) Or we could see how much you can take without restraints and then how much more after I tie you up lol.

Any position you prefer to be restrained in?

Jounar said:
Oh I think cuffs and clamps would make a nice addition to the evening ;) Or we could see how much you can take without restraints and then how much more after I tie you up lol.

Any position you prefer to be restrained in?

I'm afraid I'm a little underexperenced in that area. but I'd love to hear your sugestions.

the captians wench said:
I'm afraid I'm a little underexperenced in that area. but I'd love to hear your sugestions.

Well if you have any questions at all please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to answer them for you dear :)

And cuffs and clamps add sooooo much spice to any event :cathappy:

Back