Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmslide said:
pinned???? I thought it was licked......

Hey who printed up these programs????????

Ok.. then I am not here to put on a T&A show.. I am here to get licked... lol

MsLynda

WyldBreeze said:
Hi all...I'm back...feeling some better. :) Ooohhhh....looks like I'm just in time! :D
{{{{{{ Wyld }}}}}}

glad you are feeling a little better :rose: :kiss:

WyldBreeze said:
Hi all...I'm back...feeling some better. :) Ooohhhh....looks like I'm just in time! :D

Yeah for wyld....welcome back! Sit on the couch in the front row with me....there is to be a pinning...or a licking....not sure...someone made a mistake with the programs...

MsLynda said:

MsLynda
T & A shows are allowed and encouraged ;)

mark197205 said:
*Sits in my chair drooling*
Now where was I?
Oh yes, your Number is # 129. :)

Thank you Mark.. you are a dear man... or is that a leer ing man... lol

MsLynda

MsLynda said:

MsLynda

Not your fault.....Dont need any T&A anyay....you look lovely in your anticipation just as you are......I did keep my boxer briefs on for mine though
*kicking myself*

Warmslide said:
Not your fault.....Dont need any T&A anyay....you look lovely in your anticipation just as you are......I did keep my boxer briefs on for mine though
*kicking myself*

Thank you... :kiss:

Warmslide said:
Yeah for wyld....welcome back! Sit on the couch in the front row with me....there is to be a pinning...or a licking....not sure...someone made a mistake with the programs...
Thanks {{{{Fishie, Slide}}}}....don't mind if I do. I haven't seen a badging ceremony for a long time. :) *sits on the couch with Slide and offers some Skittles*

For MsLynda

I feel my own nervousness, as I approach our newest Playgrounder MsLynda. She watches me, noting my shyness. This is the 5th ceremony I've done and yet the 1st also. Slowly I advance on her. She waits on stage a wicked grin spread across her face as she stands in the center of the waxed floor. Placing my hand on her shoulder, I press gently easing her into the chair........

Your waiting, patiently. Waiting to see where I'll place this very special badge, a first of its kind for you, the playgrounders and myself. You wonder where will it go.... your neck, your shoulder, maybe your lips... or maybe........

Moving behind you, my fingers raking the back of your neck, bringing shivers to your skin. Goose-bumps raise on mine as I glance around the room. Behind you I stand, gazing at the aroused males in the room, whispering to you that they are sooooo enjoying this. You moan and I realize you are to.

My tongue teases your ear and slides down your neck. Your body wiggles and a small laugh escapes your throat. My hand reaches up in front of you, slowly moving along your shoulder and down your right arm. Whispering to you, the men are shifting an awful lot don't you think. You nod your head yes.

I move over to stand in front of you. Your eyes lock with mine and you smirk, daring me to do my worst.... or best. I slip down to my knees and place my hands on each one, spreading your legs before me. My tongue reaches out and licks the inside of your left knee. Your body shifts in the chair. A hiss escapes your lips and groans of desire come from the crowd.

I lick my way up your thigh, my fingers slowly making a path for me. Small nibbles are given to your skin. Your muscles tensing beneath my caresses. You can feel my long, curly red hair brushing against your body. My tongue finds its place, high up on your left inner thigh. I go to work on your skin, licking and sucking on it, making it wet. I look up at you and turn to wink at the audience. Pulling a badge from my pocket, licking it, then placing it on that moist spot. I run my tongue along the edges giving a perfect stick.

Sliding back to stand on my legs. I slip behind you and place a gentle kiss upon your neck. Taking your hand in mine, I help you rise and present you to the Playgrounders .... releasing you to capture the hearts of all the lovely ladies of Lit.

Congratulations.... :kiss:

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I feel my own nervousness, as I approach our newest Playgrounder MsLynda. She watches me, noting my shyness. This is the 5th ceremony I've done and yet the 1st also. Slowly I advance on her. She waits on stage a wicked grin spread across her face as she stands in the center of the waxed floor. Placing my hand on her shoulder, I press gently easing her into the chair........

Your waiting, patiently. Waiting to see where I'll place this very special badge, a first of its kind for you, the playgrounders and myself. You wonder where will it go.... your neck, your shoulder, maybe your lips... or maybe........

Moving behind you, my fingers racking the back of your neck, bringing shivers to your skin. Goose-bumps raise on mine as I glance around the room. Behind you I stand, gazing at the aroused males in the room, whispering to you that they are sooooo enjoying this. You moan and I realize you are to.

My tongue teases your ear and slides down your neck. Your body wiggles and a small laugh escapes your throat. My hand reaches up in front of you, slowly moving along your shoulder and down your right arm. Whispering to you, the men are shifting an awful lot don't you think. You nod your head yes.

I move over to stand in front of you. Your eyes lock with mine and you smirk, daring me to do my worst.... or best. I slip down to my knees and place my hands on each one, spreading your legs before me. My tongue reaches out and licks the inside of your left knee. Your body shift in the chair. A hiss escapes your lips and groans of desire come from the crowd.

I lick my way up your thigh, my fingers slowly making a path for me. Small nibbles are given to your skin. Your muscles tensing beneath my caresses. You can feel my long, curly red hair brushing against your body. My tongue finds its place, high up on your left inner thigh. I go to work on your skin, licking and sucking on it, making it wet. I look up at you and turn to wink at the audience. Pulling a badge from my pocket, licking it, then placing it on that moist spot. I run my tongue along the edges giving a perfect stick.

Sliding back to stand on my legs. I slip behind you and place a gentle kiss upon your neck. Taking your hand in mine, I help you rise and present you to the Playgrounders .... releasing you to capture the hearts of all the lovely ladies of Lit.

clap.gif

Moving behind you, my fingers racking the back of your neck, bringing shivers to your skin. Goose-bumps raise on mine as I glance around the room. Behind you I stand, gazing at the aroused males in the room, whispering to you that they are sooooo enjoying this. You moan and I realize you are to.

I move over to stand in front of you. Your eyes lock with mine and you smirk, daring me to do my worst.... or best. I slip down to my knees and place my hands on each one, spreading your legs before me. My tongue reaches out and licks the inside of your left knee. Your body shift in the chair. A hiss escapes your lips and groans of desire come from the crowd.

Begins with a slow clap....and then....(shifting my uncomfortableness) I stand for the ovation to follow....."WOOHOOO"

and as I stand there holding your hand.. I bow slightly to the small intimate audience.. then turn towards you.. pulling you closer and closer.. seeing the look of unsurity in your eyes, I place my hands on the sides of your face. Gently carressing your cheeks.. pulling you gently closer, your lips part slightly and as mine touch yours.. you shiver at the touch of my lips on yours.. and as your lips part you try to breath in, and my tongue gently licks around your lips and I press my lips colser and kiss you with passion, lust and desire. I run my hands thru your lovely red hair, and as we part, your eyes are closed.. and you gently sigh.. I then whisper Thank you in your ear.. and give you a firm yet gentle hug.

MsLynda

Woohoo!!!

*goes to stand and clap but decides to do it sat down* :D

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

*applauds and throws :rose: to both of you on stage* :)

Nodding gently..

MsLynda said:
and as I stand there holding your hand.. I bow slightly to the small intimate audience.. then turn towards you.. pulling you closer and closer.. seeing the look of unsurity in your eyes, I place my hands on the sides of your face. Gently carressing your cheeks.. pulling you gently closer, your lips part slightly and as mine touch yours.. you shiver at the touch of my lips on yours.. and as your lips part you try to breath in, and my tongue gently licks around your lips and I press my lips colser and kiss you with passion, lust and desire. I run my hands thru your lovely red hair, and as we part, your eyes are closed.. and you gently sigh.. I then whisper Thank you in your ear.. and give you a firm yet gentle hug.

MsLynda

You are very welcome and I hope you have a great time here on Lit. A very classy thank you. :rose: :rose:

WyldBreeze said:
*applauds and throws :rose: to both of you on stage* :)

picks up flowers and bows again... hands flowers to RHF.. and winks at her... (smiling that smile so she knows I really did enjoy her lips..)

MsLynda

Grins...

mark197205 said:
Woohoo!!!

*goes to stand and clap but decides to do it sat down* :D

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Thanking MsLynda for the flower and winking back at her... I rush down the stage and sit on mark's lap... Mind if I sit here.... :D :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back