Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
JagFarlane said:
Hmmmm I'd think I'd enjoy it right on a favorite spot...tip of my hard shaft :)
Ohhh.. darling.. the one place I'm not allowed on the thread.. unless your wearing jeans.. ;) ... now I could place just a bit from the side if you'd like..

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ohhh.. darling.. the one place I'm not allowed on the thread.. unless your wearing jeans.. ;) ... now I could place just a bit from the side if you'd like..

Hmmmm guess on my boxers will jus have to do then hehe

JagFarlane said:
-takes a seat n patiently waits-
The anticipation has been great as I have been waiting for my third official badge ceremony presentation.. I have been teased and tormented for days waiting to give you your badge.. finally it is about to happen and finally now.. It is my turn to tease and torment you.. You stand and slowly I slip my hand up your arm and then I move around your body, letting my hand caress your skin. Your eyes follow me.. we all know where you want your badge but I make you wait a little longer.

Moving my mouth to your neck I press a soft gentle kiss and let my tongue reach out to taste the salt from your body. I tug gently on your ear and whisper how much your going to enjoy this. Looking down I see your sore finger so I lift your hand and press another soft kiss upon you. Your breathing a bit quicker now as you feel my hands slide along your ass, cupping your firm buttocks before moving to face you.

My eyes look into yours, I see the smirk on your face... I know your enjoying this. I stand on the tips of my toes and press a kiss upon your lips, my tongue sliding into your mouth as yours reaches out to meet mine. Our tongues move together as you pull me closer against you. I can feel your passion and your need to end this quickly.

I move back from your body and your hands move into my hair, I slowly graze my nails down the sides of you and slide my tongue across each firm nipple before I settle infront of your hips. You can feel my breath against your skin as your arousal jerks towards me. You watch as my tongue reaches out to your skin. I give you nice, long, strokes with my tongue on the flesh just above the waist band of your boxers. Finally I feel there is enough moisture for the proper stick, so I take the badge lick the back of it one time and press it against your skin. I look up at you before I lick down the sides of the badge pressing them against your skin so it gets a proper stick.

I let my hand quickly slide over the large distraction that wanted so desperately to recieve a badge before I slide back up your body and lick your lips before sharing another long kiss with you. Turning to the other playgrounders I present you as an official member and release you out into the world to claim the hearts of many.

Congratulations! :kiss:

Last edited:
The anticipation has been great as I have been waiting for my third official badge ceremony presentation.. I have been teased and tormented for days waiting to give you your badge.. finally it is about to happen and finally now.. It is my turn to tease and torment you.. You stand and slowly I slip my hand up your arm and then I move around your body, letting my hand caress your skin. Your eyes follow me.. we all know where you want your badge but I make you wait a little longer.

Moving my mouth to your neck I press a soft gentle kiss and let my tongue reach out to taste the salt from your body. I tug gently on your ear and whisper how much your going to enjoy this. Looking down I see your sore finger so I lift your hand and press another soft kiss upon your body. Your breathing a bit quicker now as you feel my hands slide along your ass, cupping your firm buttocks before moving to face you.

My eyes look into yours, I see the smirk on your face... I know your enjoying this. I stand on the tips of my toes and press a kiss upon your lips, my tongue sliding into your mouth as yours reaches out to meet mine. Our tongues move together as you pull me closer against you. I can feel your passion and your need to end this quickly.

I move back from your body and your hands move into my hair, I slowly graze my nails down the sides of your body and slide my tongue across each firm nipple before I settle infront of your hips. You can feel my breath against your skin as your arousal jerks towards me. You watch as my tongue reaches out to your skin. I give you nice, long, strokes with my tongue on the flesh just above the waist band of your boxers. Finally I feel there is enough moisture for the proper stick, so I take the badge lick the back of it one time and press it against your skin. I look up at you before I lick down the sides of the badge pressing them against your skin so the badge gets a proper stick.

I let my hand quickly slide over the large distraction that wanted so desperately to recieve a badge before I slide back up your body and lick your lips before sharing another long kiss with you. Turning to the other playgrounders I present you as an official member and release you out into the world to claim the hearts of many.

-just takes a deep breath...trying to calm down after that quite arousing little badging ceremony...glances down at it...then grins and gives Red a lil pat on the arse for a job well done._

Moving my mouth to your neck I press a soft gentle kiss and let my tongue reach out to taste the salt from your body. I tug gently on your ear and whisper how much your going to enjoy this. Looking down I see your sore finger so I lift your hand and press another soft kiss upon your body. Your breathing a bit quicker now as you feel my hands slide along your ass, cupping your firm buttocks before moving to face you.

I move back from your body and your hands move into my hair, I slowly graze my nails down the sides of your body and slide my tongue across each firm nipple before I settle infront of your hips. You can feel my breath against your skin as your arousal jerks towards me. You watch as my tongue reaches out to your skin. I give you nice, long, strokes with my tongue on the flesh just above the waist band of your boxers. Finally I feel there is enough moisture for the proper stick, so I take the badge lick the back of it one time and press it against your skin. I look up at you before I lick down the sides of the badge pressing them against your skin so the badge gets a proper stick.

Damn I missed it!! :( :(

Way to go Red!! :nana:

mark197205 said:
Damn I missed it!! :( :(

Way to go Red!! :nana:
You only missed it by a few minutes.. he's still affected I bet.. lol.. I just love badge ceremonies :D
I need to find more people to give them to.. :D

You only missed it by a few minutes.. he's still affected I bet.. lol.. I just love badge ceremonies :D
I need to find more people to give them to.. :D

Yes I can see Jag is walking a little strangely still...;)

hardtopleaseto said:
I' a slut an proud of it, men or women email me with your wants.

My wants... :rolleyes:

Any chance of you fix'n me up with a date with Sharon Stone... :confused:

You'd make me a very happy man... :D

Jaded1 said:

My wants... :rolleyes:

Any chance of you fix'n me up with a date with Sharon Stone... :confused:

You'd make me a very happy man... :D

LOL!!
Nice one Jaded. ;)

Oh Red, you got another badgeless member here!!.......

mark197205 said:
You having a good evening? anything I can do to give you one? ;)

wonders if that came out right...........

Well.... I'm always having a good evening with you and Fishie around ;)

hehe :devil:

Good evening, PG'ers

Hi, Jazey... :) Never left been stay low keyed!

Hi, Mark. I have been doing these cookouts for a good number of years. Probably done some 15 to 18 of them. Probably meet some 25 to 30 Lit members here in the New England area. Had a ball meeting the people in person that you have been I have chatted with on the different thread. Never turned my back on my friends. It's always good food, good friends, and good times.... :D

I hope everyone has plans for the July 4th weekend!

Leans over and gives Spirit a little pat on the ass. Good even, darl'in... ;)

spiritshadow67 said:
well... of course.. hun .....

I know of noone else that "pounces" quite like me ;)
:D

note to self: gotta find a bigger grin

Jaded1 said:

Good evening, PG'ers

Hi, Mark. I have been doing these cookouts for a good number of years. Probably done some 15 to 18 of them. Probably meet some 25 to 30 Lit members here in the New England area. Had a ball meeting the people in person that you have been I have chatted with on the different thread. Never turned my back on my friends. It's always good food, good friends, and good times.... :D

mmmm nice .. ummmm pat there {{{Jaded}}} :kiss: good even to you to hun ;)

Jaded1 said:

Good evening, PG'ers

Those cookouts sound great fun, I wish they would take off over here but no such luck getting more than half a dozen Litsters in the same location at the same time :(
One day perhaps. :)

spiritshadow67 said:
mmmm nice .. ummmm pat there {{{Jaded}}} :kiss: good even to you to hun ;)

Must say you are looking very beautiful and sensual this evening... :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back