AH Anthology

Wouldn't it be quite funky if the introduction introduced each author with a little picture of one of their avatars next to the name? Or maybe a little pencil drawing of one of their avatars?

The Earl
 
Black Tulip said:
Coming Together
A tasteful mixture of varied smut

Gods, stop me. I need to get some sleep.
Serious work is awaiting me in the morning.

By the way, the cocktail is Vella's AV.

:D


Fruit cocktail of smut?
 
TheEarl said:
That is superlative!

The Earl

Dunno. "Tasteful" and "smut" don't seem to mix well. *grin*

Tag line is the LEAST of our concerns, although it does seem to be driving the ideas for the cover illustration.

We're going to have to narrow down the material for the first volume -- so GET READING and PM your opinions (endorsements to ME, constructive stuff to the authors). Think of each piece as coming (ha!) immediately before or after your own. Would you be embarrassed or proud to have it as a neighbor?

I need someone to help me pull together & maintain a list of all the suggested stories in this thread -- linked -- with the # words and general bent. Volunteers?
 
Boxlicker101 said:
"A Tossed Salad of Smut" sounds good but I think we shuld omit the word "Fruit". It is, you know, a slur referring to gay people and we don't want things to be taken the wrong way.

Careful, now. "Tossed Salad" has it's own suggestive purposes...

:rolleyes:

Q_C
 
I'd like to submit Use Your Imagination. It's just under 5,000 words, although it would probably receive a good editing and buffing up beforehand.

[M/F couple, restraints, spanking]

The Earl
 
I haven't read all of the stories suggested (yet), but I have read TheEarl's and LadyJeanne's -- and would happily be their neighbors. (Yes, we all need a buff & polish -- and I trust that will be completed.)
 
Quiet_Cool said:
Careful, now. "Tossed Salad" has it's own suggestive purposes...

:rolleyes:

Q_C

That's what I get for deciding to shave mid-post...

(yeah, I do that a lot.)

Should we each read... like, all of the stories, or are we thinking maybe once we have a solid list, we can divide them up and have each one read and critiqued by four or five of us (assuming we have enough people here to do that and still divide the list by at least two or three) then take only the ones most raved about and all read them?

Q_C
 
I would be honored to have "Do You Still Love Me" or "After Midnight" included.

And As Cloudy cannot be here to express her desires, She would like to submit "The Warrior's Song".
 
Quiet_Cool said:
Should we each read... like, all of the stories, or are we thinking maybe once we have a solid list, we can divide them up and have each one read and critiqued by four or five of us (assuming we have enough people here to do that and still divide the list by at least two or three) then take only the ones most raved about and all read them?

Q_C

I'm going to read as many of the suggestions as I can. I mean, perhaps the "raves" should be spread across volumes? Or do we want to insist that ALL are "raves" ???

I'd like to vary length, style, couplings, genre ... and truly have a "cocktail" in each volume.
 
impressive said:
I haven't read all of the stories suggested (yet), but I have read TheEarl's and LadyJeanne's -- and would happily be their neighbors. (Yes, we all need a buff & polish -- and I trust that will be completed.)

I'd be happy to buff and polish The Earl (who wouldn't, really?), and would greedily ask for the same in return.

;)
 
I would be interested. I have at least two I think would do well, but they are no longer posted on lit. Would there be a problem with that?

One is fantasy and one is BDSM (don't know if it would be light or not, has both bondage and spanking in it.) Both have already been edited by writers here at lit (dr. M and the group at the SDC).

I can send copies of either to anyone by pm or word document or I can post them in a post for review if it's needed since there are no links.
 
CrimsonMaiden said:
I would be interested. I have at least two I think would do well, but they are no longer posted on lit. Would there be a problem with that?

One is fantasy and one is BDSM (don't know if it would be light or not, has both bondage and spanking in it.) Both have already been edited by writers here at lit (dr. M and the group at the SDC).

I can send copies of either to anyone by pm or word document or I can post them in a post for review if it's needed since there are no links.

Crim -- I think a post would be best -- so that everyone can read 'em and weigh in.
 
Took a long time to read all through this thread and had been meaning to all day since I saw imp start it this am.

I would offer up

A Tale of Two New Years

However, I would like to give it another edit, if there's time.

and trust that Ive made enough posts.
 
Here is the first story. It's called Mythical Encounter by the Stream. (fantasy obviously)


*****

Mary sat by the stream, curling her toes in the grass and listening to the water as it bubbled by. Every year on Earth Day, she would come here to her favorite camping spot. Trees surrounded the grassy clearing where she set up camp. Some were evergreens, but most of the trees were just beginning to sprout leaves for the spring.

Bright yellow buttercups sprang from the ground, dotting the clearing in bursts of color. At the edge of the open space, the stream gurgled between its banks. Flat rocks lined the sides and served as steps down into the water, which wasn't very deep until you reached the middle, where there was a deceptive dip in the bottom. Mary had been surprised the first time she had entered the stream and found that the water in the middle rose all the way up to the bottom of her breasts. She had thought it was only about waist deep.

Mary sighed and inhaled the sweet fragrance of the wild flowers. She studied the trees as their branches stirred in the gentle breeze. Lovingly, she ran her hands through the grass, delighting in the feel of the softness against her skin.

Sighing, she rose from her resting place knowing that it was time to get to work. In honor of Earth Day, along with camping at her favorite place, Mary would clean up the area half a mile up and down the stream. She would also plant flowers in a different spot each year. In a couple of months, they would bloom, adding to the colorful carpet of grass and wild flowers sweeping across the clearing.

Walking slowly downstream, Mary paused here and there to pick up debris. Sweat trickled down her face as the sun beat down and reflected off the water's mirrored surface. Mary was glad that she had put her long sandy hair up in a ponytail.

Birds tittered and sang in the trees as Mary cleaned along the stream. It was amazing how much trash accumulated over the year. Mary knew that some of it had been blown here by the wind or dragged in by animals, but the majority was left by animals of the human kind. Paper, food wrappers, and drink cans and bottles sullied the beautiful landscape. Mary shook her head in disgust as she picked up the litter, placing it in the large trash bag she carried.

"How can people be such pigs?" she muttered aloud.

Because of her respect for nature and deep love for all that it encompassed, it was difficult for Mary to understand how other campers could be so careless and disrespectful of the beauty that surrounded them. Unfortunately, the evidence of their negligence that was scattered over the area was proof.

After a few hours spent cleaning up, Mary returned to camp, greatly anticipating the cool, refreshing water of the stream. One advantage to being alone was that she wouldn't have to don a swim suit. Feeling the cool water against her bare skin was a sensation that Mary thoroughly enjoyed. Standing on the bank of the stream, Mary kicked off her shoes and pulled the t-shirt over her head, freeing her firm breasts from the constraining material. She unzipped her shorts and slid them down her toned legs, revealing her tight, heart-shaped ass and bare pubic mound. Mary rarely wore underwear. She thought it was too confining.

As she stuck her foot in the water to test the temperature, goose bumps raced up her body. The gurlging liquid was a little colder than she expected, but she didn't let that prevent her from taking a dip. She figured that once she had been in the stream for a few minutes, her body would adjust.

Confidently, she walked out onto the smooth rocks. The water had rushed over the rocks for many years, and Mary knew that even the ones on the bottom would be smooth under her feet. Using the stones, she waded into the water, shivering as it lapped against her skin. Her nipples tightened as the coldness raced up her body. She gasped and paused momentarily when the water reached her bare mound. The cold set off a delightful tingle inside her. As she made her way to the center of the stream, the water rose steadily up her body, caressing her skin.

She cavorted in the stream for a bit, splashing the cool water over her skin and floating lazily on her back, hoping the movements would help her body warm and more quickly adjust to the chilly temperature. A sound from the bank froze her in mid-float, and she quickly stood up in the stream, instinct bringing her arms up to cover her breasts. Her eyes swept across the green shadows of the cool forest, but even though the eerie feeling that she was being watch prickled her skin, she saw nothing out of place.

Mary's teeth chattered and her body shook as a large shiver raced up her spine. She realized the water was just too cold for her body to adjust, so she clambered out of the stream, using the large rocks on the side as stepping stones. She dried the beaded water from her body with a fluffy pink towel, and then she grabbed a blanket out of the tent, spread it out on the ground in a sunny spot, and lay down under the sun's warming rays.

For a time, she listened to the sounds of nature around her, the sing-song voices of the birds, the insect's chirping, the bubbling of the stream, and the creaking and popping of the tree branches and the swishes of their leaves as the wind blew through them. Gradually, the sounds around her and the warmth of the sun lulled her to sleep.

**********

Mary awoke to the sounds of tiny hooves on the ground and sat up in startled surprise. Miniature goats pranced around the campsite on their hind legs, except they weren't really goats. They had goat horns, a tail, and goat legs and hooves, but their upper bodies were that of men. Mary stared in disbelief as the little creatures frolicked about the campsite and pawed at the ground with their hooves.

"Do not be alarmed dear Mary," spoke a deep, melodious voice from behind her. "Those little fauns are nothing to be afraid of. They just like to follow me around."

Mary turned to see the man the voice belonged to and was struck speechless. Standing naked before her in all his glory was a giant of a man. Even if Mary had been standing, he still would have towered over her tall frame.

Mary's eyes swept down his massive body, taking in his mane of golden curls and hard, sculpted chest. Even in its un-aroused state, his cock was well-matched to his enormous body. However, that is where all similarities to a man ended. His thighs were large and powerful but were covered with goat hair and tapered down to end in hooves.

"You awakened before I could fully transform," he explained.

Before her eyes, the legs, which resembled the hind legs of a goat, began to change. The hair receded, leaving behind bronzed muscular skin, and their shape changed, moving inward and straightening, the knees popping outwards a bit before settling into place.

"Who are you?" Mary asked.

"My name is Faunus. I watch over all of the woodlands, but this is my favorite place to be on this day you humans call Earth Day."

"Bu-But, that's impossible. Faunus isn't real. He's just a mythological creature. He doesn't really exist," Mary said.

Faunus sat down beside Mary on the blanket, wanting to seem as non-threatening to her as possible. "Ah, but Mary, I am very real. After all, I am sitting next to you, aren't I?"

"I'm dreaming. That's it, I just dreamed that I woke up and that this is happening, but I'm not really awake," Mary rambled.

"Is that what it would take to make you comfortable? To believe that you are dreaming?"

"Well of course I'm dreaming!" Mary exclaimed. "This couldn't be happening otherwise!"

"As you wish."

"Really weird dream though," Mary commented. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here for you Mary. For the last few years, I have watched you come to this very spot on the day that you humans call 'Earth Day'. Unlike the majority of humans who come here, you take care of the land and the nature that surrounds it. You come specifically to clean up the trash and debris left by unthinking people, but you also bring new life with you each time. This clearing has become more colorful over the years because of the beautiful flowers that you plant so lovingly. You honor me with the things you do."

"You've been watching me?"

"Yes, and I must say that I have enjoyed every minute of it, especially when you refresh yourself in the stream, and then lie on the banks under the sun."

Mary had been so shocked by the appearance of the little goat-men and Faunus that she had completely forgotten that she was naked... until he brought up her dip in the stream. She casually looked around for something to cover herself with, but the only thing in reach was her towel. Snatching it up, she drew it around her body. It didn't give much coverage, but at least her breasts weren't jutting out for the world to see any longer.

Faunus laughed heartily at her actions. "I've already gotten a wonderful up-close view of your voluptuous body. There's no need to cover it now."

"It's my dream. I can do what I want."

"But if it's a dream, then why care if you are naked?"

"Good point," said Mary, and she pulled the towel away and threw it to the side. After all, being naked in front of a virtual stranger didn't usually bother her. Modesty was not one of her strong traits.

She shivered as the wind blew across her bare skin. Faunus' large body was blocking the sun and left Mary sitting in the shadow. He noticed the shivering and put his arm around her, drawing her closer to the warmth of his body.

"You're very special Mary. It's rare in these modern times to find a woman who actually loves and respects the nature around her. Your actions here truly delight me."

Warmth spread through her body as the heat from Faunus' body transferred to hers. As he stroked her arm with his large hand, he leaned in close, his breath hot in her ear, and whispered, "When you clean up the land, it's as if you are touching my skin, and planting a flower is like a soft loving caress to my body."

Tingling heat rose from Mary's core and her breath quickened as he continued, "It's my breath you feel when the wind blows gently through your hair and caresses your skin. The warmth of the sun on you is the adoring gaze of my eyes, and the rustling of the leaves in the trees is my sighing at your beauty and grace. The waters of the stream lapping at your luscious body are my hands stroking you, bringing you pleasure."

Mary melted into Faunus' embrace as the sweet words tumbled over her, seducing her heart. He easily picked her up and sat her in his lap so that she faced him, straddling his powerful thighs. Reaching out, he stroked a wisp of hair from her face.

"I've admired you from afar for many years, but you were never alone." He grabbed her ponytail holder and gently pulled it from her hair, releasing her thick mane of curls. His fingers ran through it, coaxing it to un-kink where it had been restrained by the band.

"Your hair is the color of a sandy beach, shining in the sun. Your skin, though bronzed by our guardian star, is soft and silky. Your breasts are like ripe, succulent melons, just waiting to be ravished. Your shrine of pleasure is like a soft comb, dripping its sweet honey."

His fingers brushed across her nipples, eliciting a slight shiver from her body as pleasure shot down to her center. She gasped as he rolled a nipple between his fingers and pinched it slightly, pulling it out taut. Mary's body came alive at his touch. Her senses seemed heightened, and she felt every touch as if the contact created a spark. Her belly quivered as his large hand stroked downwards, stopping momentarily to rub her stomach before moving on towards the center of her desire.

Her head jerked backwards, and a groan tumbled forth from between her full lips when his meaty fingers pushed inside her glistening slit and made contact with her tingling nub. His fingers rubbed up and down her pussy lips, sending hot sparks of pleasure shooting up to her belly every time they made contact with her swollen clit. Her breath caught in her throat and a strangled mewl rasped from her when he thrust his large digit inside her slick walls.

"Mmm, so wet and warm," Faunus murmured as he fucked her with his fat finger.

Mary leaned back, placing her hands on his thighs, as she rode his big finger with wanton abandon. Her body was on fire with arousal, and she screamed when a second finger entered her, stretching her pussy tight around them.

"Oh my god," she moaned repeatedly as she rode his fingers, their girth thicker than any cock she'd ever had within her. All thought was gone from her mind as her entire body was consumed with primal need. She rode him hard, slamming down onto his thick fingers, shoving them deep inside her.

Faunus bent towards her and greedily sucked a nipple between his lips. Mary's head thrashed back and forth as he drew more of her breast into his mouth. Throbbing all over with pleasure, her body bucked and ground against him. He lavished both breasts with his mouth and tongue, and Mary's fingers dug into his thighs as electric tingles shot through her body. The breeze brushed across her saliva-wet nipples, causing them to tighten achingly.

He flicked her clit with his thumb, and she screamed as her body short-circuited, arms and legs thrashing in spasms as an orgasm exploded within her. Her juices ran freely around his fingers, covering them in her warm sticky cum.

Grasping her around the waist with his massive forearm, he laid her body on the soft grass with a bunch of flowers as a pillow for her head, and his fingers continued to relentlessly ram into her contracting pussy. He positioned himself above her, his giant body blocking out the sun, and then he rubbed his massive cock against her slit, coating the head in her leaking juices.

As she felt the enormous head of his cock pushing against her hot entrance, Mary came to her senses. "You're too big. It'll never fit!" she protested.

"Yes it will," Faunus assured her as his huge cock sought entrance into her throbbing cavern.

Very slowly, he pushed into her, and Mary thought she'd split open from the size of him. The discomfort quickly turned to pleasure as he filled her, stretching her gripping walls around his gigantic cock. Grunting, Mary arched towards him, desperately trying to entice him to thrust more quickly, the slow penetration making her mad with desire.

"Patience, little one, I don't want to hurt you," cautioned Faunus.

"Faster, please! Fuck me faster!" Mary pleaded, pulling on his shoulders as the sense of fullness drove her wild. He propped his body on his forearms, and leaned in closer, his musky smell mingling with the sweet scent of the flowers crushed beneath her head. He captured her mouth with his, assaulting it passionately as their tongues dueled.

Releasing her from the kiss, Faunus pulled out and then slowly thrust back in, stretching Mary's pussy around his stiff cock, opening her up more as she adjusted to him. With each invasion of his cock, she moaned, pleasure building as he thrust faster inside her. Inflamed with hunger, Mary wrapped her legs around his sides, urgently pulling herself against him as his massive cock speared her, relentlessly plundering her depths and driving her body into the grass beneath her.

Mary lost all control, the hotness of her desire turning her into a wild woman as she bucked and writhed underneath him, her mind registering nothing but the feeling of his body as it pressed against hers and of his cock ferociously slamming into her. His hands grasped the cheeks of her ass, pulling her towards him as he thrust forcefully into her slippery walls. Her pussy gripped his hardness, rippling around the massive cock as it ravished her.

Faster and deeper it plunged, until suddenly, Faunus let out a mighty roar, and hot cum came hurtling out of his huge cock and splashed deep into Mary's undulating walls. The pulsing of his mammoth cock sent her over the edge, and Mary's hands scrabbled and clawed at his shoulders, and she screamed as the flaming desire reached a shattering detonation, thundering through her body as spasm after spasm shook her.

Exhausted from the ravishing of her body, Mary lay limply on the ground, cum leaking from her stretched pussy.

"Sleep little one," Faunus whispered as he gently brushed a strand of hair from her sweaty face. "We will meet again."

**********

Mary woke from her nap, languidly stretching her body out before sitting up. Confusion flashed across her face as she noticed the bruised wildflower petals scattered across her body and realized that she was lying on the grass a short distance from the blanket. When she stood, she felt the throbbing rawness of her pussy and the dried remnants of cum on her inner thighs.

That's not possible, she thought. It was just a dream.

"Dreams don't leave you feeling raw with cum tracks down your legs," she said aloud.

She shook her head in disbelief as she looked around, peering into the dense forest for signs that she was not alone. Seeing nothing but the trees that surrounded the campsite, Mary walked gingerly to the stream and stepped in, hoping the cool refreshing water would bring some relief to her aching pussy.

The phrase "We will meet again," floated across her mind. Dream or not, this was an Earth Day that she would always remember.
 
Crim,

I remember reading that quite some time ago. Enjoyed it then and sill do.

Wasn't it an Earth Day Contest entry?
 
lil_elvis said:
Crim,

I remember reading that quite some time ago. Enjoyed it then and sill do.

Wasn't it an Earth Day Contest entry?

The first one was, yes. It won last year's contest.
 
impster...got room for "she had had enough"?
lemme know... i dont remember how you wanted/desired format
 
Just a question on the illustrations: Are we gonna have generic ones, or are we gonna ask Rhinoguy nicely whether he wants to draw specific drawings for each story/poem?

The Earl
 
Back
Top