Impregnation on the light side?

AdjectiveNounVerb

Really Experienced
I have something of an impregnation fetish and am always looking for stories to sate it. I've been having trouble finding satisfying ones lately, though, and was hoping someone could recommend some for me. My problem is that a lot of the impregnation stories I've been finding lately have been hard (or impossible) to enjoy because of the other subject matter, themes, or tone. For instance, impregnation stories are easy enough to find in the Incest/Taboo category, but a steady diet of those makes me feel like a creepy perv and I feel like I've already read all the good ones (not to mention there's some dreadful writing in that category - along with some even more dreadful misunderstandings of reproductive biology). Impregnation stories aren't hard to find in the BDSM category and they're real easy to find in Nonconsent/Reluctance category, but in both those categories there's a good sixty or seventy percent chance the story's going to be too abusive for me to enjoy. Impregnation's extremely easy to find in Loving Wives, but most of the time just thinking about that category turns my stomach and the rest of the time I'm totally bewildered by the character's completely alien mindsets.

Yeah, I'm probably being too picky. And this post may be making it sound like I've got an uncompromising refusal to read from those categories, which except for Loving Wives (cuckold is basically my anti-fetish) isn't the case (I love Lifetube in NC/R, for instance, and I loved The Perils of Plagiarism in I/T before it disappeared). It's just that lately, it's seemed all the new impregnation stories I've found were "dark" in some way. So can anybody recommend me some good "light" ones? Something out of the Romance category, for instance, or some saccharine out of Erotic Couplings? Even First Time or Group Sex, if it's... vanilla? hugs-and-kisses? Whatever the right adjective is, if it's that enough.

I don't have particular stories to recommend, but I also love cheerful impregnation stories, and I wanted to mention that some of the best ones I've read have been furry stories, have you ever tried a furry story archive such as sofurry? Breeding goes with the overall theme of living in harmony with one's animal instincts. A nice thing about archives like that, they make use of keyword tagging and you can usually tell from a story's keywords if it will be light or dark.

sunandshadow, I've never tried a furry archive. Never read any furry stories at all, actually. The derision I've heard directed against furries has kept me from getting curious about them.

CWatson, I'll give that one a looksee, thanks.

sunandshadow, I've never tried a furry archive. Never read any furry stories at all, actually. The derision I've heard directed against furries has kept me from getting curious about them.

CWatson, I'll give that one a looksee, thanks.

Pah. A furry, or anthro, character is just a melding of human and animal. They've been around since ancient egyptian animal-headed gods and goddesses, and even before that. The prejudice against furry fans is the exact same prejudice there used to be against gamers back in the 8 and 16 bit days, against trekkies back when Star Trek was still big, against BDSM and gay stuff back when those could only be mentioned as a joke, and even the various kinds of racism where people used to deride others for having 'weird' foreign culture and religious beliefs. It's all the same; just a stupid teenage mindset that unfortunately some people never grow out of to deride others for having different interests and tastes. Personally I think it's wrong to indulge immature people who want to think and act with prejudice.

Pah. A furry, or anthro, character is just a melding of human and animal. They've been around since ancient egyptian animal-headed gods and goddesses, and even before that. The prejudice against furry fans is the exact same prejudice there used to be against gamers back in the 8 and 16 bit days, against trekkies back when Star Trek was still big, against BDSM and gay stuff back when those could only be mentioned as a joke, and even the various kinds of racism where people used to deride others for having 'weird' foreign culture and religious beliefs. It's all the same; just a stupid teenage mindset that unfortunately some people never grow out of to deride others for having different interests and tastes. Personally I think it's wrong to indulge immature people who want to think and act with prejudice.

If allowing someone's prejudice to be your only source of information about something counts as indulging that person, I guess I'm guilty of that. I'd never heard someone furry/anthro(pomorphic, yes?) characters that way.

Consider me better-informed and broader-horizoned than I was before I read your post, since I am.

I hope you don't mind my asking, but I would really be interested in understanding this fetish. What exactly is the turn-on? Does the turn-on come from the girl finding out that she is actually pregnant? The girl's fear from realizing that someone has come inside of her during the time she is ovulating? Or is it the intent of a guy to get a girl pregnant a main factor in the fetish?

I'm asking because at the conclusion of a story that I'm writing, the reader finds out that the main character has become pregnant as a consequence of some sex in the body of the story. A nice consequence for her, as it turns out. But the pregnancy comes out of left field as sort of a surprise: neither the guy(s) involved nor the girl had any intention of a pregnancy occuring, so I'm wondering if the story would be considered an impregnation story for those with that fetish.

I hope you don't mind my asking, but I would really be interested in understanding this fetish. What exactly is the turn-on? Does the turn-on come from the girl finding out that she is actually pregnant? The girl's fear from realizing that someone has come inside of her during the time she is ovulating? Or is it the intent of a guy to get a girl pregnant a main factor in the fetish?

I'm asking because at the conclusion of a story that I'm writing, the reader finds out that the main character has become pregnant as a consequence of some sex in the body of the story. A nice consequence for her, as it turns out. But the pregnancy comes out of left field as sort of a surprise: neither the guy(s) involved nor the girl had any intention of a pregnancy occuring, so I'm wondering if the story would be considered an impregnation story for those with that fetish.

I don't mind you asking at all. And if you're looking to understand this fetish better, there's an active thread, Breeding Fetish?, with some people who have it discussing it.

For me, "the intent of a guy to get a girl pregnant" and its mirroring "woman's intent to get pregnant by a man" are mostly what it's about. There's different angles for that, almost as if it depends on my mood.

Sometimes it's all about the intimacy and the romantic aspect: two people together who love each other enough that they want to produce a baby together out of that love, a woman deliberately taking her man inside her so that his essence can mix with hers to create something new and wonderful, that sort of thing. Pregnancy as a woman's act of love and devotion to her partner and her commitment to their relationship.

Sometimes it's about the primal aspect: rough animalistic sex, alphas mating and breeding, carrying out all life's single overriding command to pass your genes on and perpetuate yourself while you feel the pressure of that clock ticking ever closer to menopause/death, etc. Pregnancy as a display of virility and biological victory.

Sometimes it's about the aesthetics: the "pregnant glow", the increased curves, the more luxuriant hair and the subtle perfume of pheromones. Pregnancy as the apex of femininity and beauty.

What prompted me to start the thread was, more than anything else, that I was feeling recently I'd only been finding stories that were appealing to the primal aspect and taking it places I didn't want to go with it (for instance stories about a man forcing a woman to get pregnant as a way of degrading her and exerting supremacy over her or stories about a man impregnating a woman in the context of degrading and humiliating some other man, in both cases with the story's focus being the degradation) and having too much difficulty finding new stories using that aspect I could enjoy and stories using the other two aspects.

Long post short, from your brief description your story probably wouldn't be an "Impregnation {Fetish} Story" for me. However, it might be a romantic aspect story for me depending on how you presented the characters' reaction to the pregnancy and how much time the story spent on that.

Other people who have a different focus to the fetish than me may regard your story differently, of course.

I don't mind you asking at all. And if you're looking to understand this fetish better, there's an active thread, Breeding Fetish?, with some people who have it discussing it.

For me, "the intent of a guy to get a girl pregnant" and its mirroring "woman's intent to get pregnant by a man" are mostly what it's about. There's different angles for that, almost as if it depends on my mood.
Thanks for the explanation, ANV.

ANV, I have recently developed an insatiable fantasy on this topic, and am pretty ravenous to learn as much as I can about it. Any other resources you could share would be much appreciated. :) Feel free to PM me if you like.

Hunnyblonde, on-forum I found some other threads from within the past year: Pregnancy lovers here!, Breeding fetish info/input requested!, and Breeding/Impregnation .......

Other than that, what were you looking for? Story recommendations or other websites to check out? For the first, not know what other categories you usually read, I'll just say that "The Breeder" by OX2 is a great example of the sort of story I was looking for when I started this thread. Beyond that, well, what sort of stories do you normally prefer?

There IS a lot of impregnation in the science fiction / fantasy section. Or at least, there will be once I get through with it.

I'm not sure whether you'd consider mine light hearted or dark; I've had folks say both. Both of these are the first in a series; the others you can find from my profile.

Progenitor (the lighter of the two): http://www.literotica.com/s/progenitor

Merlin's Magic Wang (the creepier of the two; certain things get explained in its sequel): http://www.literotica.com/s/merlins-magic-wang

Well, pooh. When I saw the title of this thread I thought I'd find where someone had somehow been able to depict a character as only slightly pregnant. :D

Back