Mutual stroking

Kinda opposite here winter is best….. I retire in March…. May be able to sneak away for some mall walking😀. Is there a protocol or signal for r something I can do to let the other men know I am a cocksucker?

Yesterday afternoon met a guy from sniffies outside of a park said he was stroking 7" did I want to watch? I said yeah and what I was driving and met him at his car he rolled down the passenger window and waved his cock at me and unlocked the door. I got in and he said go ahead and take your dick out. I slid my pants down and pulled my hard cock and balls through my fly. Watched him slow stroke with me stroking watching him. I asked if I could stroke his big dick and he put his hand across his stomach and I reached over and squeezed it and started stroking it. I'm leaking precum on my leg. He says faster man and he starts thrusting in my hand and and squeezed the head and hold fuck and starts oozing cum. Oh fuck that looks good. I let up when he stops and slide up and down squeezing the tip. I keep stroking keeping him semi hard. He says can I stroke you? I sit back and wipe his cum on my shirt. He leans over and starts jacking my 6" dick, playing with my balls. I start looking around trying not to cum so quick. He says shoot that fucking cum. I shoot on my leg and underwear and drizzle on his hand. He stops and grabs a wet wipe from the console and wipes his hand and hands me one. I wipe up and say let's do it again and maybe more. Sounds good he says. I get out and go to my truck and he takes off. I've jacked off 3 times since.
I used to meet up with a guy in a park much like this. Was some hot car j o sessions!

I love everything about this video. It instantly gave me the sexy thoughts of being both men at different times in the video. Pleasuring, and being pleasured. Massage is on my bucket list, have never had the chance to enjoy that. The cum play at the end was riveting, and very hot.
You guys nuts?? You open links to Bing, aka Microsoft... next worst to gGl dicks; full of trackers and pings- so you have your '365' and outlooks open ?? Like I say, nutz.,,,

I had an online relationship that was absolutely incredible for awhile. We never swapped pics, but they guy was great at talking dirty. We would chat for hours, edging ourselves, and I would use plugs and dildos. The orgasms were amazing. Then, for some reason, he disappeared.
As far as actually jacking off with a guy in person, I wouldn't be into that. I have a mouth and ass, so he wouldn't need his hand.

Maybe it's time to find a New phone friend. Let me know if you want to see if there's a connection. It could be tons of fun. 😉

Closing for moderation.

ETA: Opened. Please pay attention to the forum rules when sharing stories and images.

Last edited:
Back