Bacigalupo
Person of Disinterest
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2002
- Posts
- 16,018
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dan Bongino is on Fox saying that Christopher Steele might not have had anything to do with the Steele dossier.
So maybe the Clinton campaign got even less from Steele than the right-wingers previously thought. What will the GOP do without that talking point in next year's campaign?
Trump tends to accuse other people of doing what he himself is doing.
A knife-wielding man killed one person and attempted to stab several others in a central Sydney rampage Tuesday before being chased and pinned down by members of the public, witnesses told AFP.
Police said a 21-year-old Sydney man with a history of mental illness is believed to have killed a woman of around the same age in a residential unit before going on the rampage across the city centre.
“We’ve opened the window and seen the guy wielding a knife and jumping on the bonnet” of a nearby car, Paul O’Shaughnessy, a former professional footballer, told AFP.
Report Advertisement
Convinced it was a terrorist attack, his brother Luke — a champion Muay Thai boxer — led the chase.
“We all just ran down the building and chased him down the street,” said Roberts. “Everyone was kind of panicking, no one really knew what was happening,” he said. “Not your normal Tuesday afternoon.”
Cuthbert said Luke, with the help of another man, “managed to get him down on to the floor and pin him down” with chairs and a plastic crate before police arrived.

A man became a hero to the internet over the weekend after he was captured on video saying “f*ck you” to members of a group of conservative protesters known as Proud Boys.
In a video that appeared to be from Saturday’s protests in Portland, a man can be seen walking into a group of right-wing demonstrators.
“F*ck you,” the man says, pointing at an apparent Proud Boys member.
“F*ck you,” the man says again as he points at another member of the group.

On Monday, Newsweek reported that an attorney representing Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is arguing that two parody Twitter accounts making fun of the congressman are as dangerous as guns.
The lawsuit alleges that the parody accounts, called “Devin Nunes’ Mom” and “Devin Nunes’ Cow,” constitute “an orchestrated defamation campaign of stunning breadth and scope, one that no human being should ever have to bear and suffer in their whole life,” and for Twitter to keep them operating is equivalent to negligently giving someone a firearm without determining if they are qualified to use it.
Nunes filed the $250 million defamation suit against these two Twitter accounts, as well as Twitter itself and Never Trump GOP strategist Liz Mair, earlier this year. He has also alleged that Twitter was secretly “shadow banning” his account by preventing people from finding him in search results, which Twitter says never happened, and which doesn’t present any clear legal injury even if it was true.
