For the love of BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy BBC clips and pics, hell, I enjoy any clip where the lady is getting a damned good fucking and we get to enjoy seeing her cum. But... Recently I've started wondering. What is it that is special about BBC? I mean, any larger than average cock that is being used competently will do the trick. So, why this apparent fixation with black guys?
Is it perhaps the forbidden element, the idea of a nice little white girl, especially a married white girl, being taken by a black guy is so foreign, so taboo, that it makes it so much more erotically exciting than the same scene with a white guy?
When a couple decide to bring a third party into their sex lives is it the husband or the wife that specify BBC or BWC?
Interested in others opinions.

I enjoy BBC clips and pics, hell, I enjoy any clip where the lady is getting a damned good fucking and we get to enjoy seeing her cum. But... Recently I've started wondering. What is it that is special about BBC? I mean, any larger than average cock that is being used competently will do the trick. So, why this apparent fixation with black guys?
Is it perhaps the forbidden element, the idea of a nice little white girl, especially a married white girl, being taken by a black guy is so foreign, so taboo, that it makes it so much more erotically exciting than the same scene with a white guy?
When a couple decide to bring a third party into their sex lives is it the husband or the wife that specify BBC or BWC?
Interested in others opinions.

For us it was the taboo of me having sex with a BBC. We talk about my desires and what hubby wants to see. A little taboo spices up the sex. Married men, younger men, stranger, BBC, boss, co workers and neighbors.

For us it was the taboo of me having sex with a BBC. We talk about my desires and what hubby wants to see. A little taboo spices up the sex. Married men, younger men, stranger, BBC, boss, co workers and neighbors.

You are just so HOTT and Naughty Del! :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back