Curious in Va

I'm so pent up. Damnit I want lots of cock at once.

540 Fredericksburg Va here. I am jerking now, and have been wanting an orgy with lots of cock. Pease help me. I beg for cock. I want to see how many cocks I can make cum in my mouth in one day. I wanna see how many cocks I can get to blow inside me in one day. I wanna have several cocks to blow at once, while I try to fit two cocks inside my ass. Fuck me daddy.

50 MWM here. In NOVA (DC area). Been curious a very, very long time. First time getting the courage to post something. Need to roll slow. But, have thought about what it would be like to try oral, bottom, top, kissing. Nothing too extreme. Need discretion.

My first time was when I was 39 (I'm 62 now) and I've not regretted it. It took me some time to find out exactly what I enjoy, but it was a great journey. I would think that being in the DC area, would be 'target rich' :)

I would think that being in the DC area, would be 'target rich' :)

I am sure it is, but, I have been married a long time. I don't know where to go or what to do. I joined this over a year ago and just now posted. Used to look at Craigslist ads all the time, but, was always worried that it wasn't what was advertised and chickened out. Would just like to meet someone, chat for awhile, and see where it goes.

I’m in the same boat as you. I need discretion and I want to try all those things as well. I’d be happy to meet you to discuss what ever you want. PM me to set something up.

if you ever cum to Memphis perhaps we could have a get together...
mature swm...live alone and very discreet...love to be sucked!

Last edited:
I am also in the NoVA area. I would love to also meet up and explore. I do have some experience and am very discrete. Le me know if anyone would like to meetup some time.

Back