New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, not sure what to expect from this. I’m open minded and headed to Ireland for the first time! I’ll be renting a car and driving around the 8th-24th. Let’s see what happens! :)
Kik: K_Atie8080
P.S. WOW! I’m new to Kik also and y’all are blowing me up, I’m completely flattered and incredibly excited ;)

23 Year old married woman looking for men to chat with 😉 preferably near northern Utah. 23-37 year olds send me a message and a picture.

Bored to death in a hotel room this week - ahh the beauty of business travel. Any ladies around to chat?

Tuesday Morning Secretive Fun

Hi. I'm a 52 year old married man alone in my room until check out this morning. Message me if you're a lady who also enjoys chatting in secret. Would love to see if we decide voice play would be fun for us. On Kik I'm cruiser_t. I look forward to seeing your message.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

I have a lit user kik group that I’d like to get going this afternoon. Men and women, bring your kink! We have some really hot couples that hang out in there and would love to add a few more users and have some serious fun! PM me and if I get enough interest we’ll get the room going again today!

Same name as here.
I like wit and humour. Shoot me a message I'll be on and off for a while

31 year old Englishman seeking female conversation, flirting and who knows what else. I like meeting new people so pop up and say hi 🙂

Username is: raisedbypandas

love to chat

Hello. 49 year old male here looking for someone to chat with (preferably female). We can chat about anything clean or naughty, I'm good with either. Hit me up on kik scotty6137

I'm looking for a rough, dominant 18+ guy for forced sex roleplay. Kik me at darkillusion13. Please have a face pic in your first message to me.

I’m home alone. Who can persuade me to get some of my wife’s panties on ?

Subpantyboy89

Still in that hotel room for two more night. Still bored to death - ahh the beauty of business travel. Any ladies around to chat?

been a while

If anyone is interested in a "homewrecker" role play and fun let me know. Been a kink of mine lately.

ngeonlit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back