The NRA is sinking.

Sounds like somebody is a member of the Burger King Kid's Club. . . You have it your way, big boy!

True.

Keep the rote denialism coming, little poo smudge.

The new millenials are beating the NRA at their own damned game. They're not like their liberal predecessors, attempting to use knowledge, education and facts to combat the NRA's toxic sludge policies, they're fighting it out on social media, refusing to let this drift away like previous school shootings.

They've succeeded at keeping abhorrent little shitstains like you, Moochie and Richard Daily on the defensive. Look at the post counts for you three dummies over the last two weeks....I suspect there are well over a thousand between you three alone.

....and they're not letting up. All that rote bullshit you guys routinely trot out for school shootings isn't working. "But but car fatalities!" "but but semi-automatic vs. full automatic!" It's not working.

The three of you are flailing and howling, you can't get anyone to play defense, you cannot deflect. You're losing and best of all you know you're losing, your attempts to declare "victory" notwithstanding.

They are kicking your collective asses. They have the three of you squealing like pigs.

Is the NRA supposed to stick-up for a Darwinism Award winner..?

Yes.

Because, if that Darwin Award winner had been white, the NRA would've named 5 charities and several of their member's children after him by now. :rose:

And it's only been 11 days.

Wait until the National March on March 24th. A national student walk-out on April 19th (anniversary of Columbine).

Funnily enough, all the old farts like Richard clinging to their guns won't be able to replenish themselves while every year millions of fired up kids will be turning 18.

As Chris Murphy said, "They're coming."

Keep the rote denialism coming, little poo smudge.

The new millenials are beating the NRA at their own damned game. They're not like their liberal predecessors, attempting to use knowledge, education and facts to combat the NRA's toxic sludge policies, they're fighting it out on social media, refusing to let this drift away like previous school shootings.

They've succeeded at keeping abhorrent little shitstains like you, Moochie and Richard Daily on the defensive. Look at the post counts for you three dummies over the last two weeks....I suspect there are well over a thousand between you three alone.

....and they're not letting up. All that rote bullshit you guys routinely trot out for school shootings isn't working. "But but car fatalities!" "but but semi-automatic vs. full automatic!" It's not working.

The three of you are flailing and howling, you can't get anyone to play defense, you cannot deflect. You're losing and best of all you know you're losing, your attempts to declare "victory" notwithstanding.

They are kicking your collective asses. They have the three of you squealing like pigs.

I'm having trouble keeping track of all the posters that I am supposed to be, including this clown Que who seems to be following me around. I must be running multiple machines.

When the answer is nothing but personal insult, then you confirm that you have no answer at all.

Irony-Meter.jpg

Serious question, AJ: why did you choose a piece of shit car for your AV?

You couldn't have used a real Mercury, like the models a few years earlier?

:confused:

It's all a part of his new persona. A dimwitted, Denny's soliciting, blue collar high school dropout to contrast with the more erudite Spearechucker. The latter alt didn't work out so well, and AJ no longer posts with it.

I'm having trouble keeping track of all the posters that I am supposed to be, including this clown Que who seems to be following me around. I must be running multiple machines.

You are right...Vette is gone. Left behind for a reason. I need to accept you for you...not who you were. That's my bad.

"I've flat-out back-talked cops who have asked me if I have any weapons in the vehicle.I've never been drawn on, much less shot. That fact deserves acknowledgement.

Have you ever been stopped as a potential armed robbery suspect, and then informed the cop you're armed? And as the cop has you covered and legally orders you not reach for it, you reached, anyway?

Then why your totally irrelevant fling against the wall?

Mr. Castile, who was licensed to carry a weapon, told Officer Yanez he had a gun after being pulled over. Officer Yanez responded — calmly at first, then more alarmed — that Mr. Castile should not “reach for it.”

“Don’t pull it out!” the officer shouted just before shooting seven times. In court, Officer Yanez testified that he saw Mr. Castile’s gun before pulling the trigger.

“I was able to see the top of the slide and the back of the tab of the firearm, and that’s when I engaged with Mr. Castile and shot him,” Officer Yanez said on Friday.

I had no other choice.

That was Yanez' testimony on how things went down fast.

Castille's girlfriend testified otherwise.

Even Obama and his Justice Dept. declined to challenge Yanez' version.

When both you and the cop are armed, and the cop issues you a lawful order not to reach for your weapon, and when you move toward the vicinity of where your weapon is evident enough that the cop then YELLS at you to not pull your weapon out...

...why on earth would you keep moving toward where your weapon is for the cop to shoot you dead?

And what in the holy hell does that REAL-TIME situation have to do with either racism or the NRA...

...unless others intentionally disingenuously make it so to sate their own partisan agendas?

Are you seriously offering that if everything went down exactly the same, Yanez wouldn't have did the exact same thing if Castille had simply been "white", or even his same "color"?

Hate to break it to you, snowflake, but cops in that situation will shoot every skin color stone-cold dead, virtually every single time - and they'll do it to every sex/gender/whatever, too.

(Except, evidently, the Deputys under Democrat Broward County Sheriff Israel.)

Just a normally intelligent person would've told the cop "okay", he was putting both hands flat on the dash right in front of him, did so, and then not made a single move that the cop didn't specifically tell him to make. Ez peazy - no shots would've been fired, Castille would've lived through it - despite being "black".

Not one single iota of this case would change for me whatever, no matter skin color of the shooter or the deceased.

Last edited:
I just checked. The NRA web site is still operating. Any guesses on how many hours they have left?

Aw man, AJ just broke Qbert's little heart. That's cold.

I just checked. The NRA web site is still operating. Any guesses on how many hours they have left?

LOL...look myspace still has a website...anyone want to take a guess at how long they will be relevant?

Pissing in the wind post.

Most of the morons posting here don't have a clue as to what the NRA is, or does.

Let's start with the fact that the NRA either trains ALL of the police officers nationwide, or trains those that do train said officers. They train them in the handling of pistols, rifles, shotguns, and full on automatic firearms.

The NRA holds and promotes firearm safety courses nationwide, courses that anyone can attend, firearm owner or not.

The NRA wrote, and lobbied for the National Background Check system currently the law of the land. The NRA is NOT responsible for the enforcement of said law, that is up to the Federal government and the governments of the various states. Currently there are 18 states not in compliance with the law. And as we have learned various Federal, State, and Local agencies that fail to fully comply with the reporting procedures.

The NRA has spent the past 20 years lobbying for stronger enforcement and reporting of the mental health provisions in the Background Check legislation. Ironically the opponents are the ACLU, and the various mental health lobby groups.

The NRA is a grassroots organization with over 4 million members. Only the AARP has a larger membership. You can expect another surge in membership based on current events.

The NRA is NOT responsible for the actions of the mentally deranged. Further, almost all of the mass shootings over the past 20 years were preventable had the various agencies not failed in their job of enforcing the law and complying with the reporting standards contained within that law. This includes legislation enacted at the state levels to provide law enforcement with even more tools to keep firearms out of the hands of the monsters that acted out on their insane fantasies.

The NRA is not going to go away. Neither are any of the other pro 2nd amendment organizations. And neither is the 2nd amendment itself.

Serious question, AJ: why did you choose a piece of shit car for your AV?

Don't you have threads to manage, bets to make and stupidity to display?

The diversion is strong here.

The brand's become so toxic that the market's divesting itself of it, and where the market leads, the politicians will follow.
Yeah, having pix of dead kids labeled YOU PAID FOR THIS next to your recognizeable logo can change corporate marketing strategies.

The NRA is not going to go away. Neither are any of the other pro 2nd amendment organizations. And neither is the 2nd amendment itself.
NRA defends one of the 2nd Amendment's three clauses. If you had to choose just one 1st Amendment clause, which would you go for? Does the US Constitution contain other clauses you feel safe ignoring? Let's skip that "no cruel and unusual punishment" crap. Get the branding irons.

Y'all go on saying change is impossible. Slavers thought that too. Oops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...ut-ties/ar-BBJx07h?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

If it isn't having any impact on the NRA...why are they crying so much? Go down to the bottom of the article. Banks are considering taking control of what can and can't be purchased using their lines of credit. Just as you can't buy cryptocurrency...you may soon not be able to buy certain types of guns.

Guess what mother fuckers...cash only...and it's fucking legal.

Back