BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

I need to see your huge breasts bounce. Bouncing titties and wet pussy make me cum really hard.

LOL! When a guy is on top of me with my ankles in his hands spreading me wide open and slamming me hard, fast and furious, my titties bang against my face and back down again. I’ve watched it in the mirror and my big titties even make me horny. I love my breasts!

Last edited:
LOL! When a guy is on top of me with my ankles in his hands spreading me wide open and slamming me hard, fast and furious, my titties bang against my face and back down again. I’ve watched it in the mirror and my big titties even make me horny. I love my breasts!

I want to watch my wife fuck you with a strap on. Seeing both of your tits mashed together.

The more I’m naked, the more I want to be seen naked. I love the way the young men in my neighborhood peek into my windows and then try to pretend that they’re not! LOL! The more discrete they try to act, the more brazen I become. It’s a fun game...and I never lose at this game.

I want them to peek in your window, and see me with my face buried in your pussy!;)

We LOVE your breasts, can I suck on the other?

Putting the body out there for anonymous scrutiny...
I sure hope you don’t mind 50+ years old and curvy....

Last edited:

TGIF just what I needed.

Back