Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

I went to an adult bookstore which had a theater I was sitting in there stroking my cock and two guys came up and started helping me next thing I know they had me naked and on my knees sucking their cocks I was so confused and excited

I've always wondered what would happen to me if hubby took me to one of those theaters. Has anyone been there with a husband or a boyfriend and had something happen?

I've fantasized about going to an amateur night at a male strip club and being stripped and handled like a piece of meat by the ladies.

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

What a sexy thought...

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

It's far from weird. It's one of the hottest fantasies I have in my dirty little brain. :cattail:

I think the loss of control is what turns me on. Being fondled by unfamiliar hands is next. I've never been fondled by a group of strangers, but my imagination is always open to this thought. ;)

I've always wondered what would happen to me if hubby took me to one of those theaters. Has anyone been there with a husband or a boyfriend and had something happen?

I have the same fantasy. Hasn't happened, but I have watched some good videos of it.

It's far from weird. It's one of the hottest fantasies I have in my dirty little brain. :cattail:

I think the loss of control is what turns me on. Being fondled by unfamiliar hands is next. I've never been fondled by a group of strangers, but my imagination is always open to this thought. ;)

So I'm not alone in thinking about this? Has anyone out there actually had the experience or had themselves set up for it? Would love to hear about it as I'm now sure others here would as well.

not by but in front of strangers

My wife and I have currently holiday on one of the canary islands. three days ago we walked along the beach and came to the nudists area. My wife wanted me to have a swim. I said that I haven't taken my swim trunk with me. Look around, this is a nude beach, she said, with mostly nude people around here. But what about my cock cage, I answered. I stays on as it always stays on and now strip! she ordered,and no hands in front . I did as told and took of my clothes. This was so humiliating and arousing at the same time. I wore my smallest cock cage and my cock tried to burst out of it. But nearly nobody took a look. so I walked, face red, into the water. swimming was fine, but when I came out, I thought everybody would look, but it wasn't. I had to sit on a small towel, my wife had in her bag, until I was dried and allowed to dress. Next time, you will wear the seven rings cage and we will walk along the beach, my wife promised.

So how do you fantasize about it happening?

It could be I'm out with my husband and he suggests we go in, or I'm just out for dinner and drinks with a female friend and she says she's always wanted to go into an adult theater but is too afraid. We have a few more drinks and I agree to check it out with her. All we see are men of all ages. We enter the theater and sit down. We are watching a movie with a woman sucking cock. I don't see the man sit down next to my friend, but I notice her leg move. I look over and see a mans hand on her thigh. Her legs are parted. I look at her and she is just looking straight ahead at the movie. As I turn back I realize a man has sat down next to me.

How does that sound?

It could be I'm out with my husband and he suggests we go in, or I'm just out for dinner and drinks with a female friend and she says she's always wanted to go into an adult theater but is too afraid. We have a few more drinks and I agree to check it out with her. All we see are men of all ages. We enter the theater and sit down. We are watching a movie with a woman sucking cock. I don't see the man sit down next to my friend, but I notice her leg move. I look over and see a mans hand on her thigh. Her legs are parted. I look at her and she is just looking straight ahead at the movie. As I turn back I realize a man has sat down next to me.

How does that sound?
It sounds like I need to find you in this adult theatre! So sexy!

I have had the fantasy of a woman sitting down next to me, smiling, and then moving her hand between my legs to check out my package - does anyone else fantasize this?

I've been one of the lurkers in an adult theater, waiting for a couple or single gal to show up, and it can be an exhilirating experience. Even behind closed and locked doors, there can be this subtle fear of getting caught, which when mixed in with seeing a woman lose her inhibitions and strut her inner slut, has made my knees buckle.

The orgasms are spectacular and most times everyone involved in the scene ends up spent.

How does that sound?

Oh I like where this is going and fantasize the same way. What happens next in your fantasy?

I've been one of the lurkers in an adult theater, waiting for a couple or single gal to show up, and it can be an exhilirating experience. Even behind closed and locked doors, there can be this subtle fear of getting caught, which when mixed in with seeing a woman lose her inhibitions and strut her inner slut, has made my knees buckle.

The orgasms are spectacular and most times everyone involved in the scene ends up spent.

Oh I hope you plan to elaborate on one of your experiences in detail. Tell us here or feel free to PM me on this hun!

I had a sexting conversation on this subject once.

He told me his fantasy that we had to stop in the middle of the night at a truck stop and he went inside to ask for directions and get some coffee for us. I stepped out of the car while I was waiting for him to come back.

First one, then two, three, and eventually about ten men, all truck drivers, have surrounded me in a circle, flirting, asking if I'm alone, making comments about my clothes etc. It escalates, soon the circle has tightened and I can't see past them to where my boyfriend has gone and the truckers are getting bolder, grabbing, fondling, and more lewd remarks.

"I bet you give great head." "Yeah, want to come back to my sleeper cab and show me what you can do honey?" Then my clothes start coming off. "Give us a peek, darlin'" "Yeah, lets see some titties." By the time my boyfriend is out, I'm stripped to my underwear, one bra strap dangling, me trying to cover up with my arms, wishing my boyfriend would reappear.

He sees the crowd but doesn't realize it's for me, as they've pushed me away from our car into a more remote area of the lot. Thinking I'm still in the car, he comes over to see what the crowd is doing, and breaks through in time to see me on the ground, the last of my clothes being pulled off, and the truckers cheering. Camera phones are taking pictures and video, but no one is bold enough to go any further, and my knight throws his jacket over me and tells the crowd that the show is over, reinforcing his talk with a casual pat on the now-revealed shoulder holster. The crowd quickly and quietly disperses, and he walks me back to the car, where I lay in the back seat, shaking.

That was a fun text conversation. :)

Fantasy...

I have had that fantasy - mainly about an older woman living next door while I was in college.
And she caught me looking in at her changing - so as punishment rather than tell my parents - she would strip me down and have me as her naked slave for the evening.

not a lot of men but a single mysterious stranger - yes...Like many times while out shopping or just out there if I see a man that I find incredibly attractive, well its such a rush thinking of him pulling me and ducking into like a fitting room or between back shelves of a dusty old bookstore and running his hands and lips all over me and then taking me home, ripping off my clothes and devouring me...mmmmm...now i need to take a few as I am thinking about it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

How does that sound?

Next I feel this strangers hand on my thigh. I know I should leave and stop this. But I remain seated. Staring at the sex on the screen. The hand moves under my skirt. Urging my thighs to part. Slowly I open more. His hand finds my wet panties and rubs up and down my slit. He pulls my panties to the side and slides a finger inside me. My body shudders as I let a stranger finger fuck me.

Next I feel this strangers hand on my thigh. I know I should leave and stop this. But I remain seated. Staring at the sex on the screen. The hand moves under my skirt. Urging my thighs to part. Slowly I open more. His hand finds my wet panties and rubs up and down my slit. He pulls my panties to the side and slides a finger inside me. My body shudders as I let a stranger finger fuck me.

OMG that is so hot! Did it really happen? Tell the rest.

I knew a married couple that would do that, sometimes with other couples.
They would go into the largest theater room, kiss, then hubby would hand out condoms to every man there and watch her clothes & purse while she stripped and had 10 pairs of hands running over her body, two cocks in her at all times, and a crowd of men stroking, fucking, switching off, cumming in her, on her, inside her.

She would go for three hours and have a dozen guys each cum twice.

Back