Miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have ever interacted before, I may have been taking a break then as well, but welcome back.

Oh yeah, your pretty hot and I hope we get to see more of you!:D

I don't think so. ... thank you! Glad to be back!

Thanks a bunch! I love to share!

Physician Assistant. Hahaha.. thanks! I'm a nerd! I'm usually not dressed up! But glasses, tshirt, and jeans. Hehehe
I wouldn't mind finding you in my Doctor's Office Luv ;) I think we need to see a picture of you in those glasses, jeans and t-shirt Sweetie,,,,, you would cause I rise in these shorts :D

Of course you were missed, how could a wonderful lady not be missed? Glad you're back around :rose:

I wouldn't mind finding you in my Doctor's Office Luv ;) I think we need to see a picture of you in those glasses, jeans and t-shirt Sweetie,,,,, you would cause I rise in these shorts :D

Hahaha.... I will take some tomorrow! Just for you!

Yummy

So gorgeous, can't wait to see more of you, I'm literally drooling over your pics. So what's your naughtiest secret that you'll share with a newly subscribed addict (to your thread and body)?

So gorgeous, can't wait to see more of you, I'm literally drooling over your pics. So what's your naughtiest secret that you'll share with a newly subscribed addict (to your thread and body)?

Thank you! Hehe. Hmmm.... A secret? I've squirted 6 times within ten minutes! Hehe... Not a secret anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back