robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)
Sienna's Erotic Whispers Thread

A looooong one, darling, around 12 and a half hours, but actually not too busy. Glad to be at home with a little bottle of booze, though!

I hope yours was productive, my love.

:kiss:

Yes, quite productive and relaxed :) If you read back deft you will see we have hired a
quality engineer :) And reading further back, I think there might be something worth
trying on your computer/phone... it starts at post
#1732 ... read on from there my love.
It really does work. Just download the freeware and run it, clean out those "nasties" you
didn't know you had. The software is completely harmless and we have it on our agenda
for discussion at work following a trial by our team. Trust me... biker passed on the info
to us and he is a software expert.

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Yes, quite productive and relaxed :) If you read back deft you will see we have hired a
quality engineer :) And reading further back, I think there might be something worth
trying on your computer/phone... it starts at post
#1732 ... read on from there my love.
It really does work. Just download the freeware and run it, clean out those "nasties" you
didn't know you had. The software is completely harmless and we have it on our agenda
for discussion at work following a trial by our team. Trust me... biker passed on the info
to us and he is a software expert.

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a version for my fancy-dan Mac... :rolleyes:

Oh, my darling! You know how to hurt a fella! :( :D

Never mind deft :) I just locked my office door while TRT goes for a walk to the shop ;)
Time for me to play and watch some really cool spunk shots... Mmm... want to join me my love? ;)
Imagine all that warm creamy cum splurging out all over my face...:kiss: :D... I'm horny...
I need lots and lots of it... fffffffu**k!

Gorgeous facials

Enjoy ;)

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Never mind deft :) I just locked my office door while TRT goes for a walk to the shop ;)
Time for me to play and watch some really cool spunk shots... Mmm... want to join me my love? ;)
Imagine all that warm creamy cum splurging out all over my face...:kiss: :D... I'm horny...

Gorgeous facials

Enjoy ;)

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Oh, God, I'm in!!!!

I'd be happy to join deft and give you that facial.
Oh my! Where are those hands wondering to?

Oh, God, I'm in!!
======================================
I'd be happy to join deft and give you that facial.
Oh my! Where are those hands wondering to?
((( Cajun ))):kiss::)

OMG!:eek: Now I know what I'm going to do when he returns from the shop.
I know he hasn't cum for a while because he told me he was desperate.
When he told me that I instantly got wet, thinking about his warm creamy
cum shots over my face. I just had to have them and he can deliver believe me. Hard to resist :)

I'm going to take him to the bedroom and lock us in so that we are not disturbed. I'm going
to strip off and make him do the same, but instead of giving him oral right away I'm going
to ask him to wank all over me. I want to watch him stroke and moan while I cup his balls in
my hand and then... I'll watch him quiver and hold his breath as he cums. Streams of warm
creamy spunk all over my face and on my lips. I will take his cock in my mouth and suck every
last drop from him.

Then I will lie him down on the bed and straddle his face and let him smell and taste me.
Show him how naughty he made me. His tongue licking me out and his lips sucking on my clit,
pouring my creamy sticky love juice over his face. I want him to give me long orgasms until I cum.

Once that is done, if he isn't hard again already, I'm going to deep throat his big cock and
make it harder ready to fuck me hard until we both cum again...

((( Cajun ))):kiss::)

OMG!:eek: Now I know what I'm going to do when he returns from the shop.
I know he hasn't cum for a while because he told me he was desperate.
When he told me that I instantly got wet, thinking about his warm creamy
cum shots over my face. I just had to have them and he can deliver believe me. Hard to resist :)

I'm going to take him to the bedroom and lock us in so that we are not disturbed. I'm going
to strip off and make him do the same, but instead of giving him oral right away I'm going
to ask him to wank all over me. I want to watch him stroke and moan while I cup his balls in
my hand and then... I'll watch him quiver and hold his breath as he cums. Streams of warm
creamy spunk all over my face and on my lips. I will take his cock in my mouth and suck every
last drop from him.

Then I will lie him down on the bed and straddle his face and let him smell and taste me.
Show him how naughty he made me. His tongue licking me out and his lips sucking on my clit,
pouring my creamy sticky love juice over his face. I want him to give me long orgasms until I cum.

Once that is done, if he isn't hard again already, I'm going to deep throat his big cock and
make it harder ready to fuck me hard until we both cum again...

I've just logged on to the thread at lunchtime and WOW!!!! That is SO hot Sienna :kiss:

I bet your lucky husband is still thinking back to last night and the amazing sex.

I hope you have a great day and look forward to catching you soon :rose:

Gorgeous facials

Enjoy ;)

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

That clip was SO HOT!!!

Sienna, you are magnificent. Just amazing.
===============================
I've just logged on to the thread at lunchtime and WOW!!!! That is SO hot Sienna :kiss:
I bet your lucky husband is still thinking back to last night and the amazing sex.
I hope you have a great day and look forward to catching you soon :rose:
That clip was SO HOT!!!
((( Everyone ))):kiss::rose:
Hi :)
My fantasy actually more or less came to fruition. It was a great time we had together and well overdue :)
We both had to let ourselves go crazy... the thought of all of that spunk on my face just made me horny.
One thing I left out was, his precum. The longer he holds onto his cum he makes lots of precum which he
smeared onto my lips before he started wanking.

I have always had this thing about cocks ever since I saw my first erect penis. First, noticing the bulge in
a man's pants and second, so tight when exposed hard and veiny. I still can't comprehend that there is no "pain"...

TRT tells me it feels good, especially when I was watching him stroking faster and faster until his climax and
release, long warm sticky strands all over my face and everywhere. The way it tends to bend upwards with
what I assume is the strain of muscles. The amazing mysteries of the male penis :) But, I have to say, without
that amazing feeling of it inside of me pounding...Mmm... words can not explain ;):kiss:

One of the beauties of an Adonis

Hi Sienna :). Happy Wednesday to you. Really hot story. Thanks for sharing. ;) Do you have a fantasy that you haven't full filled that you would still like to?

Last edited:
Hi Sienna :). Happy Wednesday to you. Really hot story. Thanks for sharing. ;) Do you have a fantasy that you haven't full filled that you would still like to?

((( Nic ))):kiss::)

Well more than a story as such :) It was a fantasy I turned into reality basically because I was horny.
Watched a movie about facials and it got me hot :) after my hubby telling me he had not cum for a
while and wanted me, so I made it all happen for our night of sex :) Regarding a fantasy Nic, I received a
message from one of my female friends I chat with in PM and she mentioned "female bukkake".
In the past I have been involved in receiving only lots of times (I don't squirt a great amount). They can be
fun as well as soaking wet, especially if you have givers who go off like fire hoses :D Yes, I think I'd like to
try it again :) In my opinion female bukkake is much more intimate than getting involved with men giving.
What amazes me, despite rumours, it isn't all urine. In some cases yes it is, but again, I don't mind.

((( Nic ))):kiss::)

Well more than a story as such :) It was a fantasy I turned into reality basically because I was horny.
Watched a movie about facials and it got me hot :) after my hubby telling me he had not cum for a
while and wanted me, so I made it all happen for our night of sex :) Regarding a fantasy Nic, I received a
message from one of my female friends I chat with in PM and she mentioned "female bukkake".
In the past I have been involved in receiving only lots of times (I don't squirt a great amount). They can be
fun as well as soaking wet, especially if you have givers who go off like fire hoses :D Yes, I think I'd like to
try it again :) In my opinion female bukkake is much more intimate than getting involved with men giving.
What amazes me, despite rumours, it isn't all urine. In some cases yes it is, but again, I don't mind.

You get hotter and hotter, darling.

/hugs

Made my first CV today, Wish America did these more, so much better than a Resume. Hope everyone's been well.

You get hotter and hotter, darling.

Welcome back deft my love :) Have you ever heard of fem bukkake before?
==========================================
/hugs
Made my first CV today, Wish America did these more, so much better than a Resume. Hope everyone's been well.

((( jabber ))):kiss::)

I now have a filing cabinet full of CV's and resumes from job candidates.
The number of people I have interviewed so far is unbelievable.
But, our apprentice starts with me on Monday :)
She is 19, very intelligent and dare I say cute, although I am biased :)

Welcome back deft my love :) Have you ever heard of fem bukkake before?
==========================================

((( jabber ))):kiss::)

I now have a filing cabinet full of CV's and resumes from job candidates.
The number of people I have interviewed so far is unbelievable.
But, our apprentice starts with me on Monday :)
She is 19, very intelligent and dare I say cute, although I am biased :)

Lucky Sienna, you get all the cute interns. Still As someone who interviews, which are better representations? CV's or Resume's?

No, I haven't... although it makes sense... sometimes it must resemble watersports, I suppose!

Yes, like I said earlier, it is a "kind" of watersport, but much more intimate :) In the parties and clubs,
the girls and women who were into it would indulge. I joined in quite a few times because I found it fun
to get involved with :) But I'm not linking to any movie... sorry:)

==============================================
*sneaks in to wave, before scuttling off* Howdy all!

Hi raiguy... bye raiguy :)

Lucky Sienna, you get all the cute interns. Still As someone who interviews, which are better representations? CV's or Resume's?
I would say both jabber my love :) The important questions I need to know can be asked at the interview :)
I use what I'm trained in professionally... psychology ;):kiss:

Yes, like I said earlier, it is a "kind" of watersport, but much more intimate :) In the parties and clubs,
the girls and women who were into it would indulge. I joined in quite a few times because I found it fun

Hi raiguy... bye raiguy :)

I would say both jabber my love :) The important questions I need to know can be asked at the interview :)
I use what I'm trained in professionally... psychology ;):kiss:

Oh that psychology, fun stuff. Still feel Neuro science is the way of the future though. Going to corrupt the intern?:devil:

The movie in my head is filling in all the blanks, darling! :eek:

Back