SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Okay, I'll let you have a thread. But all the super naughty ones still belong to me. :devil: Har har har.

Glad to see you finally have a thread. Now I can perv on you daily. :D
Sheesh, Somehow I missed you. Sounds like a trade to me. :D
you nervous?? :O

no way baby... you are an incredible looking woman, and this thread is an honor for everybody here..... :kiss:
Aww thank you. That is sweet. :kiss:
I'm sure you'll figure out something to get my heart racing:devil:

Oh baby, you are so more than just "suitable" :kiss:
And here I thought I already got it racing
Wow love the pics thanks sexy you look amazing
I am glad you liked them.
I have never been so happy to win before in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! This completely calls for a crazy amount of happy dance!
haha I had to take away some of your happy dance as it was too many smilies to let me post I am glad you are happy. You have done a very nice job at making me smile many times.
Glad to see persistence pays off. Welllll worth the wait :rose:
That better mean you are around more, I gave in to the pressure you helped create :p
(Scoops jaw off floor)
Thank you. Nice image.

haha I had to take away some of your happy dance as it was too many smilies to let me post I am glad you are happy. You have done a very nice job at making me smile many times.

What is really creepy is I just may have actually done a real happy dance. ... and then you followed it up with you in black lace!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

In all the years that I have been here, I have never really wanted to start a thread. and I am still not sure if I am truly ready, but thanks to those of you who have been trying so hard to get me to do this, I will try it. I give up. ;)

I can't promise I will always have new pictures daily like so many of the ladies. I will also add some of the sound files that I have been adding to another thread, I just want to find a better way to organize those if I can.

So please be gentle, I am really nervous.

I'll start with the ones I made for new years and the "Giving up" picture. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yay!!!! SSD has a pic thread!!!! We truly are winners here at Lit!!!!

In all the years that I have been here, I have never really wanted to start a thread. and I am still not sure if I am truly ready, but thanks to those of you who have been trying so hard to get me to do this, I will try it. I give up. ;)

I can't promise I will always have new pictures daily like so many of the ladies. I will also add some of the sound files that I have been adding to another thread, I just want to find a better way to organize those if I can.

So please be gentle, I am really nervous.

I'll start with the ones I made for new years and the "Giving up" picture. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely curves;)

Why do I think you are going to wear out your keyboard typing replies to us.

Love the front and back shots. Don't make me pick which I like better :devil:

Back