Kik messenger

Hi all

Coachmeth on kik

I'm 36 m UK and I have a fantasy about my very busy wife being gang banged while away On holiday or a night out.

Anyone wanna chat or roleplay?

Pretty sure only guys post here but in case any females do and want to chat on kik I'd love to chat tonight. nebtounge on kik

Morning all

Anyone fancy roleplsy fun on kik or yahoo?

I'm Mark 35 UK. I have a fantasy of my huge boobed wife being fucked as I have to watch. Probably roughly gang banged by younger or older guys.

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

Happy to chat to men or women

At home bored. Wife went out with her friends and I'm at home alone. Someone hit me up on kik. Curioushmm

Curious if others have had this same experience.

Probably half a dozen times now, I've been contacted via KIK (I'm guessing as a result of this thread since my kik username isn't out there anywhere--not that it's hard to guess if you know me well enough). The conversation goes about like this:

Random Person: Hey, it's _____ from Lit.
Me: Hey there, how's it going?
Random Person: Good. And you?
Me: <some somewhat witty retort here>
Then the crickets start to chirp. We may, on occasion get another line or two deeper into the conversation, but, generally that's about as far as it gets and I never hear from the person again.

I realize that my two initial replies may not be Lit-worthy, but I don't always believe in leading off with "I'm horny as hell and wanna fuck your brains out" instead of "how are you?" or some other equally tame icebreaker.

Maybe between when they contact me (I very seldom initiate the contact) and when I reply they've had a chance to check out my profile or something and decided they weren't interested after all. I don't know.

Like I said, I'm curious if this is the norm or if I'm just getting a particularly untalkative group of ladies crossing my Kik. :)

Now, there are those (mostly men) who have stayed on and talked longer, but they are the exception.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Fairly normal, and not just kik. Some girls (and boys I'm sure) like to collect kik friends to the stage they have so many on the screen they don't know who to talk to.
One of the issues with kik is that it doesn't have an 'is online now' indicator, which is a problem if most ofyour contacts are on the other side of the world and likely to be asleep!

kik message

Hi im male 37 Australia bored at work...any ladys that would like to chat
On kik...hit me up my kik is tumperj

Last edited:
33 straight m here. Stuck traveling and would love to chat while in the hotel room! Justa32m on kik!

Hey all

I'm Mark 35 uk. I have a fantasy about seeing my busty wife, 38gg size 16, getting fucked by other guys as I have to watch.

Like young tour reps on holiday, or locals in pub etc.

I'd love to chat or roleplay about this with any ladies that like the idea or any men that like the idea too.

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

Just a warning, this user never swaps back photos.

Chat

30 year old white male from the east coast USA looking for chat. Love to talk about all things and see where a convo goes. Shoot me a pm for my username.

Probably half a dozen times now, I've been contacted via KIK (I'm guessing as a result of this thread since my kik username isn't out there anywhere--not that it's hard to guess if you know me well enough). The conversation goes about like this:
<snip>

Thoughts?

Fairly similar experience out of about 20 contacts 2 were excellent chats. there was a 0.5 which lasted for a couple of days before going silent, everyone else was hi, how are you, silence.

This is also from people approaching me.

Straight 33m here - stuck traveling in a hotel room and would love to chat tonight - justa32m on kik

Excuse me...dick party I suppose...KIK might stand for kDickI(roman numeral)kDick lol
tumblr_ndejryfTtp1tjv2uao1_500.jpg

Back