Co - worker also on lit

horny_irish_guy

Experienced
Don't know if it's been done before but here goes. ..

in work one day, bored I log on to lit. I notice a username that looks close to home. I notice that her location is also in northern ireland. I message her, trying to start a conversation. She doesn't know where I'm at (location isn't disclosed on my bio), so when she tells me she's in the same town as me, my interest peaks. I ask her what she works as and when she tells me she works in a medical packaging factory, I am astounded as only one exists in our area. So there's a girl from work, on lit,who has no idea about me. I ask a few questions to try and narrow it down to who it is. after about 30 minutes I figure i know who she is. She' normally very conservative, but for some reason I've always had a thing for her. ...

Any suggestions? ?

I don't know if it's been done -- it probably has, but I haven't looked. It reminds me of ideas where close relatives find themselves in the same erotic chatrooms and slowly realize they're having Mom-Son-etc phone sex. My initial reaction to stories set in the LIT scene is eye-rolling. It just seems so... well, not exactly incestuous, but certainly insular and in-jokey, like authors naming themselves as minor players in their pulp stories. (Cf. Clive Cussler.) But that's just me.

I'll put aside that qualm. Where could this go as a story?

* The woman fears exposure as a perv, and flees.
* The couple strictly limit their relationship to the online world; no get-togethers in real life (IRL).
* One or both has a significant other who must NOT know about LIT.
* The couple become curious enough to overcome qualms, and get together. They may be compatible, or maybe not.
* Whether they meet IRL or not, they decide to collaborate writing LIT stories.
* They somehow learn that, SURPRISE! Others of their co-workers and townies are also LIT members. It's a hotbed! If fact, three of their neighbors using 107 alt.names contribute 93% of General Board posts here.

Was thinking more along the lines how the guy would ask her to do things. Basically he's in control of her. She thinks he's hundreds of miles away, but unbeknownst to her he's about 30 ft away. He makes her do things privately, n when he sees her return all flushed, teases her about it

Was thinking more along the lines how the guy would ask her to do things. Basically he's in control of her. She thinks he's hundreds of miles away, but unbeknownst to her he's about 30 ft away. He makes her do things privately, n when he sees her return all flushed, teases her about it
Ah, I hadn't considered him as a predator or controller. Silly me. Do they role-play on LIT? Does he blackmail? Is she willing? Does he tease her in person after he's surreptitiously sent her on erotic adventures or quests? Does he drop hints, online or IRL, about who he is, or is he determined to remain behind the curtain?

I guess the first thing here is the question that I can't answer as an American. Is Ireland really small enough for this to be realistic? As an American (at least a Californian) the idea of stumbling over someone you know on the internet is kind of absurd. (Though I do know a League of Legends player who's something like an hour from my house and we've met IRL a few times) but for the most part we're just too fucking spread out. I've heard that plenty of places like Japan don't really have that problem and while it's still hard to find someone at your business odds are you'll find someone nearish.

If the Ireland is small enough that finding people nearby isn't unlikely you hit a new snag, people should be somewhat cautious.

Might not be enough for a story. ..maybe just a little fantasy

Are many stories on LIT with far less basis than your idea. It could be developed nicely. (Not by me; I have too many projects already.)

As an American (at least a Californian) the idea of stumbling over someone you know on the internet is kind of absurd.

And yet there are several threads in the Personals forum for people of a certain geographic area to check in; I post periodically in "Hi, Michigan" and "Michigan role-call" because (wait for it...) I'm in Michigan.

I agree that's it's a stretch, but finding someone in your hometown who's also a Lit-ster is not outside the realm of possibility.

I forget who but there is someone on Lit who lives probably within twenty or so miles of me. Close enough to know what the local jokes are about my home town anyway. It's not entirely impossible obviously.

I sometimes feel a perverse urge to wear a HYPOXIA name tag whilst walking around San Francisco or Sacramento or Reno, just to see if anyone twitches.

They'd probably think it was a band.

Now if I started repping Sean Renaud folks would notice. Cus I'm a goddamn institution unto myself.

I sometimes feel a perverse urge to wear a HYPOXIA name tag whilst walking around San Francisco or Sacramento or Reno, just to see if anyone twitches.

Oh, folks would twitch, alright. Just maybe not for the reason you think... :)

Oh, folks would twitch, alright. Just maybe not for the reason you think... :)
At least they don't run off screaming. Usually. (They may *writhe* and scream, but that's another story. :D)

I haven't searched the store here for Literotica tees. If they exist, would you wear one in public?

Hell, I've met people from Lit in person. It can happen. I think it would be awesome to come across someone "accidentally", though. (Be it co-worker, family, neighbor, whatever.)

Hell, I've met people from Lit in person. It can happen. I think it would be awesome to come across someone "accidentally", though. (Be it co-worker, family, neighbor, whatever.)

There's a woman here who intrigues me. She had kind of a sly look about her..... Thinking about leaving a lit page open on my phone, nothing to graphic, just to see if there's any recognition.

How about this story idea.

You are on Lit, browsing the forums and you notice a new member posting on your thread. Her avatar info lists the same city. You decide to pm with her and after a week or two of chatting and roleplaying, you come to the realization that not only do you know who she is but that she works with you.

She's an attractive redhead but she dresses conservatively and is very shy. You wouldn't have believed it since her private messages make her out to be a vixen that is very open sexually.

You decide to take advantage of this nugget of information. One night while you're chatting you suggest a little game to play. You ask her to flirt with one of your co-workers. But you set the terms first. You describe your appearance to her in great detail. Then you ask her if there is anyone at work that comes close to filling that description.

She replies that there are not many guys that work in her office but there is this one co-worker named Max that fits those details to a T.

You are very happy with her response (since you are Max.) You tell her that you want to pretend that Max is me (which he is) and you want her to seduce him. You want her to start slow. Wear sexier clothes that flaunt your cleavage and legs. And begin flirting with him subtly.

Each night, she goes online to private message with you and tells you all the details of what she did to try and seduce her co-worker. You give her a new task each night that slowly escalates your seduction until eventually she is fucking you in any way that you request online. At work, blindfolded, BSDM, threesomes with her friends and relatives, anal, etc. It doesn't matter. She's addicted to pleasing her online friend. The idea of being controlled by a mysterious man excites her to no end. It's fortunate though that you and her co-worker are one and the same person.

I think that I might flesh this one out into a full story after I finish the one I'm currently working on.

Last edited:
How about this story idea.

You are on Lit, browsing the forums and you notice a new member posting on your thread. Her avatar info lists the same city. You decide to pm with her and after a week or two of chatting and roleplaying, you come to the realization that not only do you know who she is but that she works with you.

She's an attractive redhead but she dresses conservatively and is very shy. You wouldn't have believed it since her private messages make her out to be a vixen that is very open sexually.

You decide to take advantage of this nugget of information. One night while you're chatting you suggest a little game to play. You ask her to flirt with one of your co-workers. But you set the terms first. You describe your appearance to her in great detail. Then you ask her if there is anyone at work that comes close to filling that description.

She replies that there are not many guys that work in her office but there is this one co-worker named Max that fits those details to a T.

You are very happy with her response (since you are Max.) You tell her that you want to pretend that Max is me (which he is) and you want her to seduce him. You want her to start slow. Wear sexier clothes that flaunt your cleavage and legs. And begin flirting with him subtly.

Each night, she goes online to private message with you and tells you all the details of what she did to try and seduce her co-worker. You give her a new task each night that slowly escalates your seduction until eventually she is fucking you in any way that you request online. At work, blindfolded, BSDM, threesomes with her friends and relatives, anal, etc. It doesn't matter. She's addicted to pleasing her online friend. The idea of being controlled by a mysterious man excites her to no end. It's fortunate though that you and her co-worker are one and the same person.

I think that I might flesh this one out into a full story after I finish the one I'm currently working on.

I like it.:)

Do they still do Lit-ogethers? If so.....this has real potential. For that or something else. Wow. I could imagine meeting someone in RL who turned out to one of my fellow writers, for instance, or one of my regular readers. :cool:

Do they still do Lit-ogethers? If so.....this has real potential. For that or something else. Wow. I could imagine meeting someone in RL who turned out to one of my fellow writers, for instance, or one of my regular readers. :cool:

What's a lit-ogether?

That they did. I almost made it to one in N Illinois, but I left my EX husband and moved back to Nebraska before the meet date. :( But I did get to meet Wenchy while I lived there. (And some college kid who went to NIU.)

Back