Touche's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! now that the days are getting longer I am wanting to get back into doing photo sessions...I'd love to have some ideas of Lit-"acceptable" shots/poses. If you could pick your most erotic or sexy pose...what would it be?

Well look who found her way back to lit. Well if you want to drive us crazy a slow strip tease.. a nice spring dress.. sexy undies.. socking... slowly remove the dress.. see a bit show around.. does it fall to your feet or over your head.. when show off your sexy self in your undies front back sides... side down on a chair to remove your shoes... .. hang it from a toe.. work the chair.. use it to hide behind to help you remove your socking... hmm are you a good girl or naughty do you keep your knees together or flash your panties.. your bra how do you remove it? one cup at a time or it undo and it gone... it all in the tease... show off you removing your panties... both front and back as the uncover your ass... and pussy(if you show that off it must be part of whole body not the center point) seethru panties are cool but keep your hand no lower than your belly button .. and don't forget to show that off too. Love all your curves... from top of your head.. ears... breast ..hips .. side.. back... (pussy too but carefull showing it) OMG ass.. your thighs.. legs.. and even your toes.

Hugs :kiss::kiss::rose:

fred

Well look who found her way back to lit. Well if you want to drive us crazy a slow strip tease.. a nice spring dress.. sexy undies.. socking... slowly remove the dress.. see a bit show around.. does it fall to your feet or over your head.. when show off your sexy self in your undies front back sides... side down on a chair to remove your shoes... .. hang it from a toe.. work the chair.. use it to hide behind to help you remove your socking... hmm are you a good girl or naughty do you keep your knees together or flash your panties.. your bra how do you remove it? one cup at a time or it undo and it gone... it all in the tease... show off you removing your panties... both front and back as the uncover your ass... and pussy(if you show that off it must be part of whole body not the center point) seethru panties are cool but keep your hand no lower than your belly button .. and don't forget to show that off too. Love all your curves... from top of your head.. ears... breast ..hips .. side.. back... (pussy too but carefull showing it) OMG ass.. your thighs.. legs.. and even your toes.

Hugs :kiss::kiss::rose:

fred

FRED!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: Hiya sweet thing! Yes I have found my way back to Lit...I'm planning to try and be more active...at least until the kids get out of school at the end of May. (Hard to get my freak on with them in the house! lol)

You are always a wealth of ideas, and I love ALL of these! I think I have the perfect dress too...I need to take it in a bit though first. (I'll add that to this weeks To-Do list!)

You are all so good for my ego! Hopefully, you'll all be seeing MORE of me real soon!

FRED!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: Hiya sweet thing! Yes I have found my way back to Lit...I'm planning to try and be more active...at least until the kids get out of school at the end of May. (Hard to get my freak on with them in the house! lol)

You are always a wealth of ideas, and I love ALL of these! I think I have the perfect dress too...I need to take it in a bit though first. (I'll add that to this weeks To-Do list!)

You are all so good for my ego! Hopefully, you'll all be seeing MORE of me real soon!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good send you a note pretty lady
:kiss::rose:

fred

Che!!! Great to see you back here! :kiss: ...and definitely looking forward to seeing more of those sensational curves:devil:

Che!!! Great to see you back here! :kiss: ...and definitely looking forward to seeing more of those sensational curves:devil:
Hello Darling!!!! :kiss::kiss: I'm glad to be back!!! As soon as I find or get a new mount for my tripod I'll be back to snapping pics again!

Welcome back sexy.
Why thank you PA...thrilled to be back!

Don't hesitate to PM me ideas for photoshoots or post ideas here! I'm here to make you guys happy! (Cause knowing I turn YOU on turns ME on! :D)

Hello Darling!!!! :kiss::kiss: I'm glad to be back!!! As soon as I find or get a new mount for my tripod I'll be back to snapping pics again!

Don't hesitate to PM me ideas for photoshoots or post ideas here! I'm here to make you guys happy! (Cause knowing I turn YOU on turns ME on! :D)

I'll look forward to it- Maybe a hot, sexy 'Che striptease?:kiss::devil:

I like the sound of that- I know I'm really going to enjoy seeing you strip:devil:

I've got a dress that buttons down the front...I bought it for just such a photoshoot. Just never got around to wearing it! Now I just need to get it fixed and my tripod fixed as well and I'll be shooting soon!

I've got a dress that buttons down the front...I bought it for just such a photoshoot. Just never got around to wearing it! Now I just need to get it fixed and my tripod fixed as well and I'll be shooting soon!

That sounds perfect!:)

Thank you so much Wade! It was a pleasure chatting with you earlier, and I am SOOOO sorry I had to cut and run on you! :(

Enjoy! (and yes incase you are wondering that's my hubby's hand and a piece of ice!
Just found your picture thread, and I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever been jealous of an ice cube . . . .

My God, woman, I would taste every inch of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back