JuanitaTNT - Saying "Hello"

I forgot how much fun this is! Of course, taking the photos is fun too - and what happens AFTER taking photos is always the best:devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Mighty delicious;)

Thanks for the happy welcome back! It was a wickedly wild vacation WITHOUT kids!;)

Very sexy pics, but it looks like some aloe is in order...

I just shared with my bride that I posted a picture, and she can't wait to check in to see your comments. Shooting photos, and posting them, always manages to bring out the most adorable aspects of her libido! Can you imagine looking up to our balcony to see this???

It really is fun checking in!

attachment.php

Unfortunately yes! Yes, I can imagine that. Unfortunately---becasue that is all I can do! :D

Just dropping by for a few minutes and what a pleasant surprise. Glad to see you back. Looking great as always.

I forgot how much fun this is! Of course, taking the photos is fun too - and what happens AFTER taking photos is always the best:devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php
Wow. You two have definitely been missed. Welcome back.

So glad to see you back! Love the pics out on the balcony. So amazing.

Wow you are phenomenal! That body is a masterpiece. I'll be back for more of this every day!

:rose:

Sorry for the sudden departure - let's just say that I was called away for a government sponsored, all expense paid trip to somewhere less comfortable than home, and where internet is tightly controlled! I'm back now!

Thanks for all of your friendship and support. This has been such a fun and positive experience for the both of us!

Juan

Last edited:
Sorry for the sudden departure - let's just say that I was called away for a government sponsored, all expense paid trip to somewhere uncomfortable, and where internet is tightly controlled! I'm back now!

Thanks for all of your friendship and support. This has been such a fun and positive experience for the both of us!

Juan

Be right, be safe, you're missed! :D

Hello all! We just wanted to check in to let you know that we hadn't fallen off the edge of the world! Juanita and I have been ridiculously busy, but do manage to check in from time to time. Here's a shot I took of my babe, just today. She's been a bit of a monster in the gym, lately!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good Lord! You have an incredible body, an ass to live for, and a smile that lights a village. Thanks for sharing.

Hello all! We just wanted to check in to let you know that we hadn't fallen off the edge of the world! Juanita and I have been ridiculously busy, but do manage to check in from time to time. Here's a shot I took of my babe, just today. She's been a bit of a monster in the gym, lately!

attachment.php

Definitely more muscular.....working the core pretty well!!! Great pic and still the super sexy Juanita.

Glad to pop in and say hello! And am happy that you all enjoy the new muscles!;)

Back