Period Fetish

So the question has to be why won't your partner have regular sex while you are on your period? Especially if YOU enjoy the experience.

So the question has to be why won't your partner have regular sex while you are on your period? Especially if YOU enjoy the experience.

We've never done it when I am on it. Too messy and he says, hygienically, it's not a good thing. Yet I've gotten mixed messages from people here on Lit and elsewhere. So I don't press him on the issue.

We've never done it when I am on it. Too messy and he says, hygienically, it's not a good thing. Yet I've gotten mixed messages from people here on Lit and elsewhere. So I don't press him on the issue.

The idea that any male would decline sex because of a period astounds me. In my experience women often are more more sensitive, more excitable and often seem more fully to enjoy it notwithstanding some may have an initial reluctance. Sex is messy, so what's a little blood among lovers?! And as the philosopher proclaimed, "If you think sex isn't dirty, you ain't doing it right!

As for hygiene, who's kidding whom? Granted that many cultures banish women during their periods (The Red Tent) and may have elaborate cleansing rituals, but that is insane.

An old Texas saying that always has stood me in good stead: Swim in the red river, but don't drink from it. That hasn't interfered with my enjoyment of kissing her clitoris, however.

Last edited:
While I'm not necessarily into it, I have had sex with a few girls while they are on their period. The first time I was seeing a girl and I was really head over heels for her. She stopped by before going to a concert with her sister and I asked if she'd stop by after the show.
She told me she would, but that we couldn't have sex because she was on her period. I said that was ok, and so she left and returned after the show. She had a few drinks while at the concert and was feeling pretty good, so I convinced her to have sex with me. I put a few towels down and took her clothes off. It was messy, and had that metallic smell that blood has. I got off, but I wasn't sure if I'd do it again.

The second time was after I was married and had been away for a couple of weeks. My wife was finishing up with her period and it wasn't as messy. We haven't done it again while she is on her period, sometimes she'll suggest it, but I have always turned her down.

"...her period, sometimes she'll suggest it, but I have always turned her down."

Completely?!

The two times you recite basically illustrate a point---necessity is a motha---but when is sex unnecessary? :D

Different strokes...HEEHeeheehe....

Last edited:
Done it, dosn't bother me. The kinkiest thing I ever did was go down on a GF after we had sex, durinvg her period, plus I had a beard at the time, it was fun!!!

Unless the cramping is severe or i end up with digestive issues from my period, I LOVE period play, either masturbating during my period or sex or anything. I've always kinda like the smell of my flow, i know thats really odd, and taste to be honest.

Interesting to read these comments.

I enjoy sex during my period especially toward the end of it. In fact, I get extremely horny toward the end.

I had plans to be with a lover once and that morning I thought I had to call it off because my period started. It was a pretty new relationship and I assumed he wouldn't want to. I was wrong. We concentrated on other aspects of sex until he couldn't stand it and he slipped my panties off. I had a tampon in and things were clean and dry so he buried his face in my puss and played with my clit until I came. It was so incredibly arousing that he just couldn't stop himself.

Then we went to the bathroom and he pulled out the tampon and we fucked in the shower. It was so intimate and surprising. ;)

Interesting to read these comments.

I enjoy sex during my period especially toward the end of it. In fact, I get extremely horny toward the end.

I had plans to be with a lover once and that morning I thought I had to call it off because my period started. It was a pretty new relationship and I assumed he wouldn't want to. I was wrong. We concentrated on other aspects of sex until he couldn't stand it and he slipped my panties off. I had a tampon in and things were clean and dry so he buried his face in my puss and played with my clit until I came. It was so incredibly arousing that he just couldn't stop himself.

Then we went to the bathroom and he pulled out the tampon and we fucked in the shower. It was so intimate and surprising. ;)

I've done it with my wife many times.... just depends on the mood.. but Loving50 your story definitely had me hot.... I think most of it is that I love to please and when a woman is aroused... I'm good with whatever she wants.... :)

My wife used to get crazy horny cat in heat horny when she was on her period, as she's gotten older that has decreased somewhat.. As far as sex during, never bothered me one tiny bit, when we first started going out she would never do it when she was on it, even though it was very very clear she really wanted to. But after a few months she began to believe me when I said it didnt matter. But I've always been happy to throw down a towel and go at it and jump in shower. The only question for me is if she enjoys it or not, if she does it's no big deal. I don't even mind going down on her, which I sure if you think regular sex is gross on her period, oral would be a non starter, but as far as I'm concerned if shes happy, I'm happy... 2 cents

Ok this is my first post but I couldn't resist....
When I was 18 I was in a "serious" relationship with a 21 year old. Our relationship was not normal by no means. He was that guy who always picked a senior girl to be his girlfriend after he graduated. In think he really liked going to prom. I was that young girl who fell in love.
Being inexperienced he taught me so many sexual things. He was a nymph but he had major control issues. Needless to say after a crazy fight my parents talked me into filing a restraining order against him. The judge granted me the emergency order and we had to wait about 2 weeks before going to court. The night before court I find a note on my car that said something along the lines of O love you, can't live without you, spend the night with me. Of course me being young and dumb jumped on the offer. I call him and he says let's get a cheap motel room do know one finds out. We end up getting a room for like $40.

We start making out saying how sorry we are and how much weirded each other,
He tells me that he needs to feel inside of me. I squirm and say no that it is my time of the month. He gets a wild look in his eyes and starts to lick me. At first I was grossed out and embarrassed. He gets so into it telling me he loves me and that I say so good that I start to enjoy it. As I start to cum he pulls out the tampon so that startles me back to reality and I am afraid tier is going to be blood everywhere. After the tampon is out he goes back down there and licks me
to orgasm again. It was a heavy day. There was blood all over him, the bed, and me when it was all over. I can remember falling asleep that might after and him telling me that if I follow through with court tomorrow that I will never find a guy to love me like he did and that he had just proved it.

Unless the cramping is severe or i end up with digestive issues from my period, I LOVE period play, either masturbating during my period or sex or anything. I've always kinda like the smell of my flow, i know thats really odd, and taste to be honest.

I totally agree and love period sex. BF will tease my outer lab with his tongue, then my clit and I get so horny as he uses his teeth to remove my bloody tampon, usually with one of his fingers in my bum. He seems to enjoy my smell as much as I do!

I love to put a finger inside myself before he enters me and whilst fucking me really hard, rub my clit with my bloody finger.

My period toots are pretty stinky though!

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Us women are conditioned to see our periods as horrid, icky things. They are very horrible for some people but we're sort of made to feel they should be private and hidden and for some people, that we shouldn't even talk about them. I felt like that all my life really.

However, my boyfriend likes fucking me whilst on my period and the first time was a real revelation for me. I've always felt extremely horny during my period so for a long time no sex for those 5 days was torture for me. It feels great when I feel comfortable to do it. Obviously there's more lubrication and I always feel that I'm not as tense either. Funnily enough, I have read sex whilst on your period can slow it down or stop it depending on where you are on your cycle. I'm not sure if that's totally true but I have noticed a slight difference.

I'm not sure if I'd like him going down south during my period though.

I really don't understand the reasoning behind men, and sometimes women, thinking that period sex is more taboo or even dirtier than anal sex. I've talked to several people and have been in a relationship where this seems to be the prevalent thought. I'm not impuning either method of sex, but I just don't see the thought process behind why period sex is seen as "more gross."

I love sex on my period. Not only am I hornier, but it helps the cramps immensely. I had a bf before I was married who loved going down on me during, too. Haha he always said he was a "viking"and a little blood wouldn't bother him.

I really don't understand the reasoning behind men, and sometimes women, thinking that period sex is more taboo or even dirtier than anal sex. I've talked to several people and have been in a relationship where this seems to be the prevalent thought. I'm not impuning either method of sex, but I just don't see the thought process behind why period sex is seen as "more gross."

I love sex on my period. Not only am I hornier, but it helps the cramps immensely. I had a bf before I was married who loved going down on me during, too. Haha he always said he was a "viking"and a little blood wouldn't bother him.

UGH I WISH my fiancé thought that....I'd give anything to have sex on my period again. My ex actually anticipated it...my fiancé....not so much.

OH and COMPLETELY off topic...but nice MTG dice ;)

Dosen't bother me in the slightest. I won't be giving much oral when she is heavy flow, but the rest is fine.

So Horny...

I just got my period last night, It's heavier this month than the last...and ALL I can think about right now is how much I NEED a nice long HARD fuck!! >.<

Too bad my fiancé wants NOTHING to do with me this time of the month...

Back