The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Aussie guy throwing my hat in the ring here.... :)

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

- typically outgoing, dominant, talkative, inquisitive.

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

- It varies, sometimes I lead, sometimes I hang back and coax out the dirty side of a woman

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

- Someone who is vocal (lol!), and descriptive. Someone who doesn't just lay there and moan, it's gotta be a two way conversation ;)

4)What's your favorite food? haha

- A big juicy t-bone steak :)

I'll play.

>> Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

On the phone, I'm definitely on the talkative and dominant side.

>>2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

I like to lead typically but can sometimes enjoy being lead.

>>3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

I guess it sounds obvious to say a sexy voice. But beyond that, I like a woman who can cut loose and who likes to cum well and often.

>>>4)What's your favorite food? haha

Umm...thai, indian, anything spicy...

Love it

Hi all. Looks like this is the place for me. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Great Idea

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

- typically talkative, laid back, sometimes shy

- I like to lead when I feel like I am convincing a reluctant or shy woman. But I'll sit back when an aggressive woman has a fantasy or role already picked out.

- Descriptive and creative! Can't stand when a women just repeats herself or moans. Give me details.

4)What's your favorite food? haha

- pink, juicy, sweet... raspberries

Have had quite a few successful experiences, it has been a little while but the lovely ladies I have met were fantastico!

answers

Realized that i never got around to answering the questions so here goes:

I am a combination of quiet and laid back at first but get more talkative as i get to know someone. I also become fairly vocal when I am horny.

It just depends on the person, as well as the mood. I am a fan of long drawn out sessions with a lot of teasing and build up. However, there are those instances where a quick one works really well and does the job. I've been in both situations multiple times and don't really have a preference.

A pulse? lol, I'm kidding. Lots of people mention having a nice voice although that is really subjective. I have played with women that have had really soft, sensual voices to the other end of the spectrum where it was a lot deeper or hoarser and have enjoyed both. Being descriptive would be a good requirement as well as being being playful and be able to let go (as opposed to holding back.) It really helps to know that the other person is enjoying themselves and you are really turning them on.

4)What's your favorite food?
Hot Wings and Beer baby.

One Fantasy

Hi,
I thought, since I still need to learn to record my voice, that I would weigh in and see if any ladies like this.

In a quiet eating spot I know, when they roll up the streets around supper time, we take a corner booth, one in which there is a small table, and our knees rub.

I lean across the table and say "Do you think you can order with a straight face?"

"What do you mean?" you say.

I disappear under the table. The table cloth goes down to the floor. I crawl up to you and drape the table cloth over your lap, remove your panties and hike up your skirt. I have you sit indian style in the booth and kneel in front of you with your sex in front of my face.

Great Thread

I am glad I found this thread, what a great idea!

I love phone sex, nothing like hearing a lady who is sexy and confident enjoying herself on the phone.

I am a 47 yr old married dad of two teen girls. Live in the southeast and I am in good shape. I enjoy chatting or role play on the phone. I am very open minded and enjoy learning what the woman likes and working with that to hear those sweet moans of pleasure. I can be sweet and loving or stern and demanding.

Any ladies interested in getting to know each other feel free to PM me or Yahoo IM me timhammer14

Tim

Hi all - yahoo Skype whatever

Hi all. Guy here who enjoys a woman who is smart, sweet and sexy.
Feel free to PM. Much of what I enjoy might be apparent already online here.

Since I too love phone sex, I thought I'd better chime in.

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing? I'm talkative and outgoing. I can be both dominant and laid back depending on the situation

For phone sex, I like to lead but if a good partner comes up with ideas and would like to lead, I'm all for that. The bottom line with phone, whether you're leading or following is that your partner has to be responsive. Dead-air is a phone sex killer.

For me, I look for someone who makes me laugh. If a person is funny, sweet and interesting, and makes me want to keep talking long after we've finished, then she's a keeper.

Buffalo wings, but please, no phone sex until after I've cleaned the sauce completely from my hands. That could cause some interesting burns.

I'm pretty laid back, but I have no boundaries really when it comes to what I'll talk about, I'm an open book.

From past experience it's fun when the other person just sort of throws it out there mid conversation, I like the gear-change.

Humour and a filthy mind.

Currently wrestling with an addiction to hot crossed buns, which if you're not familiar with you can just assume are a euphemism...

@ Dirty Secrets-
So is the process that you vet our voices personally?

Because I would have no problem with that.

@ Dirty Secrets-
So is the process that you vet our voices personally?

Because I would have no problem with that.

lol! :eek: No, no, just provided a thread that hopefully allowed people to come, share, mingle and potentially connect for some fun.

I'm here for my own fun, just like everyone else :cattail:

A great mind

lol! :eek: No, no, just provided a thread that hopefully allowed people to come, share, mingle and potentially connect for some fun.

I'm here for my own fun, just like everyone else :cattail:

DS this is a genius idea. ( I know the same was said earlier in the thread, But I felt the need to reiterate)

Hope this thread lives up to your mission statement above!

Look forward to chatting sometime!

Thanks for the endorsement.

Now I just need to link to some of my audioboo files, or create some new ones.

Back