New girl, shy but wants to share

ok, keep working on overcoming that shyness. you're doin' a fabulous job so far. wow!

Love the pics...can't wait to see more! Hope you get less shy...you are amazing!

Would love to help clean that gorgeous body... Actually think we'd get dirty first :devil: can't stop staring at that towel hoping for it to fall, but sadly it doesn't. Nevertheless a very sexy picture and thank you for sharing.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)
Perfect figure, great proportions, self confident, should not be shy, please provide more at your leisure..chuckle

Stunning. What great legs you have. The rest of what we've seen is pretty damn hot too. Hope that shy side quickly wears away.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

WOW you have nothing to be shy about you are gorgeous

Hey everyone,

Wow! You're model hot!

thanks for all the posts everyone! here's one more...

Attachments

• IMG_20140223_132709.jpg
    IMG_20140223_132709.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,917
thanks for all the posts everyone! here's one more...

There's something I find super-sexy about tan lines...

attachment.php

You are extremely beautiful and fit that swim suit perfectly.
I know i woulddefinatly like to see a lot more from your gorgeous self.
Thanks for sharing so far sexy girl.
Foxy :rose:

You are incredibly beautiful. Really. My favorite part of this picture are your breasts, perhaps because you have them squeezed against your arms. Either way, your entire body is amazing to look at. I hope the amount of support you've received encourages you to post more. :)

Back