"Duck Dynasty" star banned from show for anti-gay comments

I don't what's worse on Twitter: The sadness and shock of Brian the dog being killed on "Family Guy" or Phil's dismissal from "Duck Dynasty".

Brian's back, and frankly anybody who didn't see it coming didn't watch the episode. I mean the episode involves a time machine and OPENS with Stewie and Brian being chased by Armenians in a jeep.

What I don't get is how they make so much money selling Kazoos.

Who buys this junk and how many fucking Kazoos do you have to sell to support all those big mouths and skinny bitches.

What I don't get is how they make so much money selling Kazoos.

Who buys this junk and how many fucking Kazoos do you have to sell to support all those big mouths and skinny bitches.

You'd be amazed at how lazy most fowl hunters are! Duck calls are easy to make: My father, his brothers, and my cousins did EVERY season. Remember, the people that purchase them are the same that wear camouflage when sitting in a deer stand. Do they not know deer are um, colorblind and will smell and hear you WELL BEFORE they see you?

You'd be amazed at how lazy most fowl hunters are! Duck calls are easy to make: My father, his brothers, and my cousins did EVERY season. Remember, the people that purchase them are the same that wear camouflage when sitting in a deer stand. Do they not know deer are um, colorblind and will smell and hear you WELL BEFORE they see you?

Kazoo_Bong_1298201590.gif

colorblind doesn't mean they don't see any color at all. it means they only see certain ones. *hint* there's a reason they wear orange.

colorblind doesn't mean they don't see any color at all. it means they only see certain ones. *hint* there's a reason they wear orange.

You're right. I misspoke. They're not color blind, they can't see COLOR, like dogs.

And hunters wear orange so others do NOT shoot them.

That was the saddest backpedaling I've read in months.

I'm embarrassed for you.

you really are too dumb to post with. for someone who obviously watches as much tv as you do, you have a really bad understanding of how it all works.

you really are too dumb to post with

...said the guy who believed some right-wing propaganda about a supposed Duck Dynasty controversy, and couldn't do a 10-second Google search to discover it was total crap.

Watching your desperation to see your woefully-outdated value system validated is just sad.

You're right. I misspoke. They're not color blind, they can't see COLOR, like dogs.

And hunters wear orange so others do NOT shoot them.

dogs, and deer, can see several colors. look, just admit you don't know how color blindness works and fuck off. i got shit to do in the morning and i don't have time to teach you. you have the internet, dipshit. look it up.

...said the guy who believed some right-wing propaganda about a supposed Duck Dynasty controversy, and couldn't do a 10-second Google search to discover it was total crap.

Watching your desperation to see your woefully-outdated value system validated is just sad.

controversy doesn't have to be real to increase viewership of a tv show.

"Some people pray."

Wow - what a powerful message. That larger audience won't know what hit `em!
The amount of praying Carrie Underwood did in The Sound of Music was such a travesty.

dogs, and deer, can see several colors. look, just admit you don't know how color blindness works and fuck off. i got shit to do in the morning and i don't have time to teach you. you have the internet, dipshit. look it up.

Teach me? Fuck off ignorant ass.

My father hunted
My uncles hunted
Their father hunted
My cousins hunted
A few cousins work for NY's Department of Environmental Conservation, one has a degree in Veterinary Medicine.

So when THEY told me deer can't see color, just black, white and shades of gray, I tend to believe them, not some internet desk jockey that believes his own shit!

My father hunted
My uncles hunted
Their father hunted
My cousins hunted
A few cousins work for NY's Department of Environmental Conservation, one has a degree in Veterinary Medicine.

So when THEY told me deer can't see color, just black, white and shades of gray, I tend to believe them, not some internet desk jockey that believes his own shit!

Did they ever tell you when hunting season for dorks begins...

...just wondering.

My father hunted
My uncles hunted
Their father hunted
My cousins hunted

they can hear a gnat sneeze and smell a mosquito fart. you could be wearing a pink moo moo and they won't see you if'n you don't move.

well, you shouldn't because they're wrong. science isn't static, son. we learn new things all the time. try it sometime, you fucking trog.

Back