Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall is here ~ it's sweater weather and I love it. Changing leaves, pumpkin *everything*, hot apple cider ~ oh, and the start of hockey, of course!

Real life has taken over my free time, so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have to say this has been one of the most gut-wrenching, frustrating weeks I've experienced in a very long time. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

So, about this sweater weather....

Hope you all are having a better week than I am :kiss:

The weather is getting colder, but you are still HOT!!!:devil:

Soooo Sorry

Fall is here ~ it's sweater weather and I love it. Changing leaves, pumpkin *everything*, hot apple cider ~ oh, and the start of hockey, of course!

Real life has taken over my free time, so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have to say this has been one of the most gut-wrenching, frustrating weeks I've experienced in a very long time. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

Your having a bad week! Hmmmm holding you close telling you all will be ok, the weekend approaches, gently stroking those exposed nipples. --- By the way thanks for the partial face pic -- such lovely eyes.

Hi beautiful....

Hey J - warm days; cooler nights; leaves turning colors and the smells of Fall: luvn' it !!!
BIG bump for the start of the new season [ organ music in the background !!!] YES !!!!

I'm liking the sweater pics ! I really like the fact there appears to be VERY little on under it ;)
And the eyes....me likey.

My evil plan must unfold - distract you with a sensual kiss with arms firmly around you as I reach up and slide it off your shoulders....mmmmmm. Now my arms and hands aren't where they were before - they've moved..

Thanks for sharing babe. Have a good week and keep smiling !!

I think the sweater wears nice on you, can't wait to see more. Is it getting hottier in here or is it just me.

farrrk!!!!! i have a feeling this set is going to blow everyones socks off :)

It is going to be a warm weekend. We might just get a good reason to slip that sweater off after all! ;)

Hope your week improves, you just made mine!! I am looking forward to more Fall from you!!
Thank you ~ I'm going out tonight, so my bad week isn't anything I can't cure with a glass of wine (or 2) :kiss:

Oh my... what lovely eyes you have.... hope your week improves... it must be a universal thing though... its been monday here all week long... but somehow, it just became alot more tolerable:
Thank you, on both counts. Maybe it's a full moon?:confused:

I have never seen a sweater look better!!!
Thank you sweet:heart: TGIF!

The weather is getting colder, but you are still HOT!!!:
Thank you ~ it's chilly here, so come on over and warm me up. :kiss:

Your having a bad week! Hmmmm holding you close telling you all will be ok, the weekend approaches, gently stroking those exposed nipples. --- By the way thanks for the partial face pic -- such lovely eyes.
This, too shall pass (sigh). Thank you. Sooooo glad it's Friday!

Your pictures are just more reason why fall is my favorite season. I hope your week improves. And there is reason to smile today for tomorrow is Friday!!!!:
Awwww FF ~ you are the sweetest. And yes, I am smiling it is FRIDAY!

Hey J - warm days; cooler nights; leaves turning colors and the smells of Fall: luvn' it !!!
BIG bump for the start of the new season [ organ music in the background !!!] YES !!!!

I'm liking the sweater pics ! I really like the fact there appears to be VERY little on under it
And the eyes....me likey.

My evil plan must unfold - distract you with a sensual kiss with arms firmly around you as I reach up and slide it off your shoulders....mmmmmm. Now my arms and hands aren't where they were before - they've moved..

Thanks for sharing babe. Have a good week and keep smiling !!
Thank you :kiss: This is very much my favorite season on both counts. Oh, and I love your evil plan, but... hey..move over...not now... I'm ...trying to see....he shoots, he scooooooooooooores! (Don't interrupt the hockey game, dear) :D

I think the sweater wears nice on you, can't wait to see more. Is it getting hottier in here or is it just me.
I hope so, I don't want to turn on my heat 'til Nov 1. Brrrrrrrrr......

farrrk!!!!! i have a feeling this set is going to blow everyones socks off
Thank you. So *that's* what you're calling it now, blowing socks off? ;) Always good to see you, sweet mackkjackk :kiss:

It is going to be a warm weekend. We might just get a good reason to slip that sweater off after all!
I do wish this weather would make up its mind. But, hey, who cares *drops sweater to the floor* when we're having fun?

Thank you ~ I'm going out tonight, so my bad week isn't anything I can't cure with a glass of wine (or 2) :kiss:

Did you get to enjoy your glass of wine, or two? A little tipsy with a lot less of that sweater would be a LOT of fun! :devil::devil:

Even with that classy sweater, I'm thinking you might feel a slight chill..............

I really should remember to warm my hands next time. :kiss:

Oh. You have a nice eye, by the way. :D

I am happy to hear you are smiling beautiful.
I really am, thank you. This past weekend gave me something to smile about ;)

Did you get to enjoy your glass of wine, or two? A little tipsy with a lot less of that sweater would be a LOT of fun!
I sure did, and maybe, just maybe I'll tell you all about it. Come here so I can whisper in your ear....

You have a huge set of pics, very nice ones too. The sweater pics look really nice.
Thank you! :kiss:

Even with that classy sweater, I'm thinking you might feel a slight chill..............

I really should remember to warm my hands next time.

Oh. You have a nice eye, by the way.
Eeeeek! :eek: Cold hands! You know what they say....cold hands warm :heart: Once you put them on me, (after I shriek) I promise they'll warm right up. Yes, I was giving you the eye (bad joke) thank you. :kiss:

Weekend report

Happy Tuesday everyone! For some reason, dropbox has been acting strange ~ and wouldn't load any pics. I think it's resolved now.

I hope you all had a great weekend. To answer your burning Supershy questions of the day: YES, I had a great time out this weekend. YES, I had a few glasses of wine, and YES, I wore a shirt that was just a little too low cut. Truth be told, the wine may have caused me to lean in to hear someone better in the loud bar, accidentally giving them a show. :devil:

With that, I interrupt this sweater series with a quick 'night out' set.

Have a great week lovebugs! :kiss:

Happy Tuesday everyone! For some reason, dropbox has been acting strange ~ and wouldn't load any pics. I think it's resolved now.

I hope you all had a great weekend. To answer your burning Supershy questions of the day: YES, I had a great time out this weekend. YES, I had a few glasses of wine, and YES, I wore a shirt that was just a little too low cut. Truth be told, the wine may have caused me to lean in to hear someone better in the loud bar, accidentally giving them a show. :devil:

That 4th picture is so damn cute! Seriously, I love that!

Naughty naughty... that top *is* low cut.

Is lit life spilling over into RL? ;)

#3 is just stunning :rose:
Lucky guys if you did lean too far forward ;)

Last edited:
breathtaking....

Hey J - I truly lost it with your "don't interrupt the hockey game" remark !!!!! Hope your week is going well and your weather is as awesome as it is in my neck of the woods !! Regarding the latest 'night out' pics: I thnk sthat thmey wurr otay, klinda shorta. Yeah, basically they had no effect on me.....;). Wow.

That is a superb set to interrupt us with. I can only say this one has ended too soon. I hope we stay derailed for a little longer here! ;)

Well, most of your pretty face! :cattail:

You are a knock out darlin!!! I would be damn proud to have you on my arm.

That night out get up looks pretty hot even if I wasn't lucky enough to be sitting across the table! Oh, and I'm not sure I recall a time when a sweater looked so inviting. I knew I liked fall for a reason....

Wow

Supershy, wow, wow, wow
This is simply the sexiest classiest ever set. I love it my lady and so much imagination. Tell mr shy, we sre going to have fun, classy secy fun.

Enjoy ur week. C

For me it would have been a VERY quick night out followed by a very SLOW night in. :)

That 4th picture is so damn cute! Seriously, I love that!
Thank you! You're making me :eek:

Naughty naughty... that top *is* low cut.

Is lit life spilling over into RL?
It *could* be... when I said it was a night out with the 'girls' I meant my.... girls. :devil:

#3 is just stunning
Lucky guys if you did lean too far forward
Thank you :kiss: And, yes... I most certainly did lean too far forward (liquid courage)

I smiled this weekend as well. Even though I was busy. Glad to hear you kept the smile. Your pictures are as beautiful as ever.
Always happy to hear that you're smiling sweet:heart:

What a lucky guy who got such a view...did you know him or a stranger?
Complete and total stranger. For some reason, that is less intimidating. Probably because it's fleeting and I'm not likely to see the person again.

Hey J - I truly lost it with your "don't interrupt the hockey game" remark !!!!! Hope your week is going well and your weather is as awesome as it is in my neck of the woods !! Regarding the latest 'night out' pics: I thnk sthat thmey wurr otay, klinda shorta. Yeah, basically they had no effect on me...... Wow.
LMAO! I'm sorry to hear they had no effect... I'll try harder next time :kiss:

That is a superb set to interrupt us with. I can only say this one has ended too soon. I hope we stay derailed for a little longer here!
Wow... who knew that jeans, a plain black shirt, a couple glasses of wine and some cleavage would be so popular!

Well, most of your pretty face!
I have to leave something to the imagination, no? ;)

Very nice night out set:

Hope your week goes well.
Thank you, you too! :kiss:

You are a knock out darlin!!! I would be damn proud to have you on my arm.
Awwww, thank you. You've completely left me at a loss for words. :kiss:'s need no words...

That night out get up looks pretty hot even if I wasn't lucky enough to be sitting across the table! Oh, and I'm not sure I recall a time when a sweater looked so inviting. I knew I liked fall for a reason....
Hi there QSco ~ welcome aboard my crazy train. Thank you for your kind words ~ but :eek: you're telling me it wasn't *you* sitting across from me Friday night?!?

Supershy, wow, wow, wow
This is simply the sexiest classiest ever set. I love it my lady and so much imagination. Tell mr shy, we sre going to have fun, classy secy fun.

Enjoy ur week. C
This shy gal has been called a lot of things, but 'classy' rarely makes that list LMAO. Thank you sweet:heart:

For me it would have been a VERY quick night out followed by a very SLOW night in.
Mmmmmm .... now that's all I can think about.... slow night in.... *now* I need a cold shower to hold me over until the Mr gets home.... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back