Pregnant wife playing

"I'm glad you're having fun with them!" - Wifey
Fun seems too polite a word, but it works. ;)
Words aren't really keeping pace with the body-wide pleasure I'm feeling right now, actually.
Wish I could show you...

Fun seems too polite a word, but it works. ;)
Words aren't really keeping pace with the body-wide pleasure I'm feeling right now, actually.
Wish I could show you...

"Aww thanks, glad you like them so much, but I'm only interested in my husband's cock for now." -wifey

We're fairly open, but for now she's not interested in any other guys... other girls may be a different story.

"Aww thanks, glad you like them so much, but I'm only interested in my husband's cock for now." -wifey

We're fairly open, but for now she's not interested in any other guys... other girls may be a different story.
Of course. No problem. That last line was rhetorical...mostly. ;)
Have fun!

Agreed. So damn sexy. Does the lovely wife take requests yet?

no, not yet sorry. we've still got a bunch of photos to get through from last night. once all those are gone I'll see what I can do about taking requests. especially from those of you who have been so nice to us so far!

since you've all been so nice and supportive so far... here's another.

playing closer 4
Much closer and I might get what I want. Lol. ;)

I'd love to see more pics with your belly and stunning nipples in view (and luscious pussy, of course), if that's okay (and possible), wifey.

xxx

no, not yet sorry. we've still got a bunch of photos to get through from last night. once all those are gone I'll see what I can do about taking requests. especially from those of you who have been so nice to us so far!

Totally understandable. The pics have been georgous. You are a very lucky man. Y'all seem great and very fun. Thank you for including us in on your adventure. :)

I'd love to see more pics with your belly and stunning nipples in view (and luscious pussy, of course), if that's okay (and possible), wifey.

xxx

These were all taken during playtime last night so whatever was captured is what we have to share for now. keep our requests lined up as it seems wifey is into the idea of doing them, just not tonight.

and here's some more!

playing 2

Totally understandable. The pics have been georgous. You are a very lucky man. Y'all seem great and very fun. Thank you for including us in on your adventure. :)

Thanks! And I still can't quite believe how lucky I am.

Was she thinking about anything while she was playing with herself? If you don't mind me asking?

You'll get an idea of what was running through her head before too long. There's plenty more to come.

Back