The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so great...

we didn't leave until late last night...call it 7 hours at the ER.

thinking colonoscopy (sp)

as she has symptoms of IBS/colitis...

(same as her mum~fuckin aye)

I wish the world would just stop and let me off.

ugh...sadness

feeds you tiny bits of cookie dough

*pokes Erlind with one small finger, before climbing him like a tree to bite his ear*

smart ass...

*jumps down*

Yeah...

Eats cookie dough but REALLY would rather eat GG.

wraped myself in plastic wrap and puts myself on the grocery store shelf for purchase

Not so great...

we didn't leave until late last night...call it 7 hours at the ER.

thinking colonoscopy (sp)

as she has symptoms of IBS/colitis...

(same as her mum~fuckin aye)

I wish the world would just stop and let me off.

Rubbs twitching tummy...

yea.. that fuckin sucks nasty ass...

Sorry to welcome her to the ouchy club...

-hugs agian-

*Hugs both of you.*
After 17 years of that crap (pardon the pun) people sometimes still wonder why I get grouchy.

Sending out good thoughts and cyber hugs doesn't seem like much, but I'm going to to it anyway.

For Luna
For Thyri
For anyone who needs them...

wraped myself in plastic wrap and puts myself on the grocery store shelf for purchase

checks my wallet to see how much money I have...can't get GG for free.

*Hugs both of you.*
After 17 years of that crap (pardon the pun) people sometimes still wonder why I get grouchy.

Thanks Blessing.

Sending out good thoughts and cyber hugs doesn't seem like much, but I'm going to to it anyway.

For Luna
For Thyri

:heart: for the prettiest of poppets.

Is it wrong that if you were in my physical presence right now, kitty twin, I would throw you up against a wall and grudge fuck you til I felt better??

*sighs*
Wrong? Mon ami... just lemme save my document... then.. Then yes.. It would be completly wrong till it was right, many many times...

WOuld you prefer screaming, begging and pleading or not a peep tonight?
:kiss:
I think I have to encourage this scenario.

ITs a great "have to" to have.

Wrong? Mon ami... just lemme save my document... then.. Then yes.. It would be completly wrong till it was right, many many times...

WOuld you prefer screaming, begging and pleading or not a peep tonight?

:kiss:

ITs a great "have to" to have.

*decides that there is NO better kitty twin in the UNIVERSE than the Twin I have*

Actually, I am thinking long periods of silence only interrupted by words like please and may I...

*nods*

*huggles Nina, Luna, an Thyri*

I feel the ouchies to.. with a Cold Bonus.

I am making Fajita chicken soup for the win.

*decides that there is NO better kitty twin in the UNIVERSE than the Twin I have*

Actually, I am thinking long periods of silence only interrupted by words like please and may I...

*nods*

Luna I'm not sure what about this is not to be encouraged. And my ear did nothing to offend you.

Vail, in bubble wrap, under stark floresant lighting and white laminated floors...

Someone better have a phone, cause were gonna need a Sham-wow in isle 'damn'

*Hugs both of you.*
-giggles-

Yes.... but you would understand the value in a great fiting pair of pants!!

Luna I'm not sure what about this is not to be encouraged. And my ear did nothing to offend you.

I like your ear...*nods* it's...good.

Vail, in bubble wrap, under stark floresant lighting and white laminated floors...

-giggles-

*hysterical laughter*

Last Thought

I don;t WANNA walk to the store in the rain...

*cries*

*nods*
-gigggggggles-

-checks off the appripriate box on the really fun menu-

Now, Squirming or stillness?

-hands over tissues-

Hey... I has chicken soup on the stove toooooooo.... tis the season

*full cuddle mode* [Neo/Matrix] I know Cuddle Fu....
.............................. Actual LOL.. "like the dog is looking at me cause I scared the hell out of her" Laughing
*hysterical laughter*

Last Thought

I don;t WANNA walk to the store in the rain...

*cries*

Hefty makes a great umbrella... just remember ventilation... or scuba gear is a must...

o_O

and eye holes.

-gigggggggles-

-checks off the appripriate box on the really fun menu-

Now, Squirming or stillness?

-hands over tissues-

Hey... I has chicken soup on the stove toooooooo.... tis the season

Squirming is needed...maybe even fighting...

(I haz aggression)

.............................. Actual LOL.. "like the dog is looking at me cause I scared the hell out of her" Laughing

Hefty makes a great umbrella... just remember ventilation... or scuba gear is a must...

o_O

and eye holes.

*tugs Ninaling over my lap and beats her sexy ass*

If a poppet can be a blanket, a poppet can be an umbrella *nods*

A poppet can be whatever she wants to be. This wolf/boi will be grateful, all the same.

Last Thought

DAMN!! It's friggin' cold outside.

Further Last Thought

I owe posts...If I can get two done this evening, I will feel like I have accomplished...something.

-giggles-

*Laughing* I'm not so concerned about the fit, but on some days I'd kill to have a drop flap!

It's like having diarrhea for 17 years, 24/7/365. It's enough to put anyone out of sorts. :eek:

For Luna
For Thyri

Cuddles from Sasha and Cheska! How can that not make anyone feel better? :kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

*full cuddle mode* [Neo/Matrix] I know Cuddle Fu....

You are the One.

Final Last Thought

OK Poppet and Kitty Queen.

Both posted on the 8th...and I have actual notes for poppet's post...and some notes for Kitty Queen's...

i need to start hammering out words...

Squirming is needed...maybe even fighting...

(I haz aggression)

*tugs Ninaling over my lap and beats her sexy ass*
-mmmmmmmmmm...... has fighty thoughts.... and scatter brain.... OHhhhhhh... the fighty will be fun fun fun... silent, and only relenting when it becomes nessessary... or breathing becomes a delightfull issue.
*Laughing* I'm not so concerned about the fit, but on some days I'd kill to have a drop flap!

It's like having diarrhea for 17 years, 24/7/365. It's enough to put anyone out of sorts. :eek:

Nearly, yea. I dont have IBS.. I have.. an inflamatory autoimmune genetic thing with a side of colitis (joy).. and my tum and joints just happen to be its target most of the time. So thier realy is no teling wtf my tum will decide for the day.

But i hear you.. its all just a logistics nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back