I probably shouldn't...

Oh wow... so erotic... even though I have seen them in colour... I could never get enough of your beauty and sensuality.

Well they are not the same as the coloured ones ( only no. 2, but that's because I liked that one both ways:) ) The rest are different!

I'm here, just enjoying the pic and the emotions it stirs :)
A moment of silence and then the sound of my racing pulse and urge to buy you flowers!
MMM good pics and cookies too,I'm staying

Good to know - was worried there for a second during all that silence:)

Well they are not the same as the coloured ones ( only no. 2, but that's because I liked that one both ways:) ) The rest are different!

They are, but still very erotic just the same. I would love to explore your body further and definitely intimately ;):devil:

Good to know - was worried there for a second during all that silence:)
Yes the silence is very different from the ramblings of 2011,then again the view is just getting better and should be enjoyed before jumping to the next pic !
Pretty lady you have nothing to worry about on this thread. :)

attachment.php

Thank you for posting this.

Yes the silence is very different from the ramblings of 2011,then again the view is just getting better and should be enjoyed before jumping to the next pic !
Pretty lady you have nothing to worry about on this thread. :)

Yes the rambling stopped very suddenly!
And you are very sweet - I will probably worry still though.

Thank you for posting this.

You are welcome :)

Not a vampire but the neck and rose pic with the hair to one side is just perfect, a tease for any lover who wants to kiss your neck and nibble on your ear,while feeling your hair in his hand :)
Its thoughts like this and wine that keep the human race going,the rainy days help!

Dear goodness, love the new pics AG. Just beautiful how your hair is so red, your placement of the roses, the lingerie. You sure know how to take fantastic pictures!!!

AG; your pictures are so beautiful, artistic,& fun; we cannot help but gaze in wonderment. Plus we drooling, mess up the keyboard, do somethign else that really messes up everything, sowe jsut can't type right away.

I'm pleasantly day dreaming about trailing that rose softly and slowly across your whole body :devil:.

The picture with your beautiful hair next to the rose is definitely the best. Really erotic :rose:.

Well I'm glad you all like them cause I've got more of them that will follow later today when I get home :)

I'm home...

....and since I promised to continue the series, here is the next addition:

B&W rose 3.JPG
B&W rose 4.JPG

A beautiful rose for a beautiful breast :rose:. Very apt, and definitely worth the wait :kiss:.

So sexy and so erotic. A rose by any other name is still a rose, but that rose pales in comparison to your beauty.:rose:

Back