Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately it would be to have my brother stay overnight and walk around in some skimpy pajamas or nightie so that i tease him until hes so horny he goes to the guest room to relieve himself. I would of course walk in on him and leave the door open so my fiance can hear what happens, i would proceed to show him my oral skills until he pops... Then I would go back to our room and ride my fiancé for all he's worth while being very vocal so that my recovering brother can hear in the other room:devil:

dz, that is f'n hot! thanks and if you ever realize it in real life you have to share with us all.

A friend of mine used to fuck his sister on a regular basis, she was my dream girl, and I thought it was crazy. Now, wow, what a turn on looking back

Lately it would be to have my brother stay overnight and walk around in some skimpy pajamas or nightie so that i tease him until hes so horny he goes to the guest room to relieve himself. I would of course walk in on him and leave the door open so my fiance can hear what happens, i would proceed to show him my oral skills until he pops... Then I would go back to our room and ride my fiancé for all he's worth while being very vocal so that my recovering brother can hear in the other room:devil:

Lovely..........

Hmm... Well I have a fair number.... but I will start by sharing this one...

I want my boyfriend to be wearing a pair of pink lacy panties, sitting in the corner of the room watching, helpless, as I get double fucked by two random guys. I want one guy in my pussy and one in my ass for the majority of the time, and just as the boys are about to blow, I want the guy in my ass to shove his dick into my pussy as well and have them both blow their loads in my pussy. And then as they pull out, I want to order my boyfriend to lay down beside me. I would then sit down on top of his face and rub my cum filled pussy all over him and make him clean up the mess.

I just find it so hot...

Last edited:

I want my boyfriend to be wearing a pair of pink lacy panties, sitting in the corner of the room watching, helpless, as I get double fucked by two random guys. I want one guy in my pussy and one in my ass for the majority of the time, and just as the boys are about to blow, I want the guy in my ass to shove his dick into my pussy as well and have them both blow their loads in my pussy. And then as they pull out, I want to order my boyfriend to lay down beside me. I would then sit down on top of his face and rub my cum filled pussy all over him and make him clean up the mess.

I just find it so hot...

THat is hot.....

I just find it so hot...

i would love to participate in such an adventure. ain't sexual enlightenment grand :D

I've fantasized for years about getting a girl drunk at a bar, and when she heads to the john to pee, I hustle her out the back door into the alley. She whines in protest, saying she really gotta pee, her bladder's full of beer and it'll bust if she doesn't get to the toilet. I press her up aginst the wall with my body, one hand groping her tit, the other pushing hard on her cunt. I tell her she;s not going to get to go to the bathroom. She's gonna have to piss right here, She says, okay, make sure nobody's around, ansd I;ll drop my jeans and do it here. Please just let me pee!
I tell her she 's not going to get to pull down her pants. I press her harder againast the wall, and tickle her ribs a little. I hold her there until she can't take it anymore. The hot piss starts to gush out of her, soaking her tight jeans and dribbling down her legs to the ground. When she's thru, and flushing bright red with embarrasment, I kiss her roughly, then take her by the hand and pull her with me. I force her to march right thru the bar with her pants obviously dripping wet. She cries from the shame & embarrassment. I take her to my car, drive her home. In my apartment, I take her into the bathroom, strip her sodden jeans off, and spank her for being a bad little girl who wets her pants. I bathe her, then take her to bed and fuck her brains out.

I once caught my girlfriends younger sister masturbating with a giant Disneyland souvenir pen. I was waiting outside my girlfriends window because we were going to sneak out and get drunk. While my girlfriend waited for her parents to fall asleep, I sneaked a peek through her little sisters bedroom window and saw her leaned back in a chair with her robe open, masturbating and stroking her small tits. It was very hot and I often fantasize about secretly watching girls experience their first masturbation session.

My favorite fantasy involves moms and sons.........fathers and daughters.......so delicious.........

Damn... I would love to be the female part of this fantasy! I have a fantasy of being used by an older man, and also seeing two men pleasuring each other. The blindfold would get in the way on that last part, though! ;)

I have always wanted to kidnap a woman or man, blindfold 'em and take them to a place where I could tie them up with their hands to an overhead beam and their legs spreadeagled, with their ass at mouth level and commence to give them a tongue bath all over, licking their ass clean,and then eat the womans pussy til she came at least 3 times, and give the guy a blowjob til he came over and over. I don't really want to rape either one, just give them extreme pleasure. only if the asked me to, would I fuck them Then release them, without them ever knowing who I was. But, this'll never happen' cause I ain't got the balls. (courage)

In addition to the older man fantasy and watching two men fantasy, I have always fantasized about having sex in a public restroom. I have masturbated many times in public restrooms, but never with anyone else. Just the thought of being on my knees in the men's room sucking a guy's cock, or sitting on the toilet masturbating while watching two guys suck or jack each other, gets me so hot!

The brother/sister tryst is exciting..........oh how the slightest hint of incest hardens my cock...........lovely fantasy.........but I say...........go for it!

I just find it so hot...

So naughty, dirty, and wrong and I absolutely love it! One fantastic slutty mind. I wonder what your others are like :)

becoming a sex slave. litterally either being bought or kidnapped and turned into a sex slave, where all I do is pleasure the men/women who enter my room, or being forced (as a sex slave) to service a group of people after/during a meal.

I do have the usual incest one (though not about anyone actually in my family, that creaps me out). usually when I fanticise about it I imagine that I don't know any better, that I was raised without the knowledge of 'bad touching', and I just do what I'm being told to do, as all good girls do.

In addition to the older man fantasy and watching two men fantasy, I have always fantasized about having sex in a public restroom. I have masturbated many times in public restrooms, but never with anyone else. Just the thought of being on my knees in the men's room sucking a guy's cock, or sitting on the toilet masturbating while watching two guys suck or jack each other, gets me so hot!

Once I took my ex into a men's restroom that had glory holes......She wanted to watch as some guy came in and sucked my cock..........It was so hot.......she pulled up her dress and payed with her pussy while the other guys sucked me........

I just find it so hot...
That is soooo hot!!!!!!! Wish I was your boyfriend...;)

I once caught my girlfriends younger sister masturbating with a giant Disneyland souvenir pen. I was waiting outside my girlfriends window because we were going to sneak out and get drunk. While my girlfriend waited for her parents to fall asleep, I sneaked a peek through her little sisters bedroom window and saw her leaned back in a chair with her robe open, masturbating and stroking her small tits. It was very hot and I often fantasize about secretly watching girls experience their first masturbation session.
That is so hot! One of my biggest fantasies is to watch a woman masturbate that didn't know i was watching.

Been force femminized by my wife the been forced so service her girlfriends pussy while my wife uses her strap-on and fucks me till she can't take anymore and they swap and o have to lick her pussy clean and suck her strap-on while her friend takes me with her strap-on and they keep switching until they have enuff before before I get to have my release and after she sits on my face and makes me lick and suck my cum out of her. Off course I would hope it started over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back