Stef....On Her OWN...

Trying to fulfill a FEW more requests....:rolleyes:

Here's a "REAR" shot standing on my toes......:cool: Hope it's what MANY of you asked for;)

Will get back to the "Heels" series I PROMISE.......Feeling a little "NAUGHTY" right now tho...:devil::devil:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

Now I would kiss my way up those long legs and just tickle that area between your legs

SOO many requests for the "HEEL" series......OH MY!!!

Here's another.....;)

attachment.php

Hey stef :)

Luuv , luuv the heels ............ and other " things " too ;) !! Hope you have a naughty weekend ........ miss you so much !! We really need to ummmm chat again soon ;) !

Even though I liked the heel pics, I still couldnt take my eyes off your nice ass

Here's a "REAR" shot standing on my toes......:cool: Hope it's what MANY of you asked for;)

Will get back to the "Heels" series I PROMISE.......Feeling a little "NAUGHTY" right now tho...:devil::devil:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

My imagination is running in overdrive .....:D

;) ;) ;) ;) Sure glad I waited until I after my doctor's appointment to catch up on your thread. He would have increased my blood pressure medication for sure. ;) ;) ;) ;)

STEF, MY god what can I say beside WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Those pics you posted :cathappy:
And euhmmmmm so want me make to euhmmmmmm eat you slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
YOU ROCK MY GIRL.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Love ya All!

attachment.php

I don't make many requests; I had not requested this shot. But once I saw it...........thank you and thanks to whoever sent in the request. That view is sizzling. :kiss::heart:

Stef, you are such an amazingly beautiful woman. I just can't help but stare when a new pic comes up.

Dazzling, my dear.

hey groovy chickY :) hope your still missing me alot :) i 'm missing you too :)
xxx

Love ya All!

attachment.php

MY GOD!

Would love to see you doggystyle, Stef, your cute booty up in the air, your panties pulled down to around your thighs. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Make some magic happen Stef_62. With all of your sex appeal the skys the limit. If your looking for ideas....pearls on a naked women are sexy (with heels a plus):devil: Thanks for starting my Friday with smile and "lift"

Thx Sweetie! Pearls?? Looks like John needs to do some SHOPPING....LOL!:devil:

Always fun looking through your pics Stef. Love the shape of your body and how in shape you are too. Glad to see you guys have fun with the camera too, very sexy.

Tifani

Back