Uk register/ love the uk

It really was a killer. I'd arranged to meet up with some friends at 10 (in a vain attempt to have a social life outside of work), but forgot the clocks went forward and so woke late and had to rush. It's a sunday! Why on earth was I rushing on a sunday??

Sigh.

Still, the rest of the day was pretty good. Hope others have had as good a day!

It really was a killer. I'd arranged to meet up with some friends at 10 (in a vain attempt to have a social life outside of work), but forgot the clocks went forward and so woke late and had to rush. It's a sunday! Why on earth was I rushing on a sunday??

Sigh.

Still, the rest of the day was pretty good. Hope others have had as good a day!

Rushing on a sunday is not allowed at all

Hello :)

I woke up with a terrible hangover, and hardly knew what day it was.. and then the time thing.... I didn't know what was going on :D

Awww poor you - hangovers are the worst! But hopefully it was worth it...

Awww poor you - hangovers are the worst! But hopefully it was worth it...

aww thanks... :) I'm sooooo much better now... :D So now I'll say it was worth it ;)

but it was the worst one I have EVER EVER had :)

bookwormju: confused doesn't cover it :D

at last ... conversations in this pick-up joint. :D

and there's an alternative UKOD too? that's been tried a coupla times, always died.

at last ... conversations in this pick-up joint. :D

and there's an alternative UKOD too? that's been tried a coupla times, always died.

Hello Mr geronimo_appleby :)

Oh... is this a pick-up joint?? have I broken a rule by talking? :eek:

There's an alternative?

.....and what's UKOD in the first place... ? :D

Hello Mr geronimo_appleby :)

Oh... is this a pick-up joint?? have I broken a rule by talking? :eek:

There's an alternative?

.....and what's UKOD in the first place... ? :D

rools? wot rools? :D

there's a UK Online Directory [thread].

now there's an alternative - it appears.

oooooh no.... what sorta ......stuff... ? Should I be whispering?

if you whisper, i can't hear; it's my age. :D

this kinda stuff:

"Stick it into me. Fuck me. Do it now," she commanded. Lady Annabel groaned hugely when the dome of that cock bumped her body. She manoeuvred her knees wider, reaching back to peel apart her sticky labia, and I had a glimpse of the man's cock nudging at the woman's scarlet opening before it sank an inch or two inside.

if you whisper, i can't hear; it's my age. :D

this kinda stuff:

"Stick it into me. Fuck me. Do it now," she commanded. Lady Annabel groaned hugely when the dome of that cock bumped her body. She manoeuvred her knees wider, reaching back to peel apart her sticky labia, and I had a glimpse of the man's cock nudging at the woman's scarlet opening before it sank an inch or two inside.

Sorry, I'll speak up.... :) Eherm... I might have read that kinda stuff before, but I don't think it was yours... ? where are yours hidden... Might need to have a little look :)

Sorry, I'll speak up.... :) Eherm... I might have read that kinda stuff before, but I don't think it was yours... ? where are yours hidden... Might need to have a little look :)

hidden?

hidden?

there's a link in my sig!

or have you got sigs turned off?

here's one: click

Back