The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Me (that sounds kinda schitsophrenic...)

Depends on how shy you are.

Now me - I've cycled stark naked through London stone cold sober.

At 3am in the dark with no lights (joke!)

Good evening, denizens of the Naked Lounge.
Ye gods, what a day.
And it's the Bahrain F1 tomorrow!

Hey, you. How's it going?

It's much better, thanks, Molly. The antibiotics finally kicked in and I can be fever-free for up to 6 hours at a time. :)

Hello, Di! Long time no see-you-in-the-nud! :kiss: :rose:

Though that belly dancing cossie was almost as good!

I'm glad you liked it. :) :kiss:

I missed class this week because of illness but I'll be back on form soon.

I'm having a lovely jasmine green tea tonight...no alcohol on my meds.

It's much better, thanks, Molly. The antibiotics finally kicked in and I can be fever-free for up to 6 hours at a time. :)

Just put a tick on the calender and when you are better, you can catch up.
Get well soon.

Damn, girl. You sound like the inhabitants of this house. We keep passing it back and forth--hence the desperate bid for cleanliness today. I've bleached the house to within an inch of all our lives. :D

What's up?

Opens a book and shows Molly the illustrations...

Did you ever imagine a lass could take THAT up THERE??
And whilst the engine's still running too...!

Impressive, but are you sure you're quite that limber? I wouldn't want you to injure yourself.

Damn, girl. You sound like the inhabitants of this house. We keep passing it back and forth--hence the desperate bid for cleanliness today. I've bleached the house to within an inch of all our lives. :D

I've using lysol wipes on every available surface in the kitchen and bathrooms to avoid passing this on....I hope you finally have it beat, Molly. :D

Good plan! Now only the truly vicious bugs will survive to breed and reinfect you!

Impressive, but are you sure you're quite that limber? I wouldn't want you to injure yourself.

Goodness me, I'm not near limber enough to try that. Now who do we know around here who is practised in smooth flowing dances and waggling bits of herself around?

Di! Pop over here a mo, would you?

Goodness me, I'm not near limber enough to try that. Now who do we know around here who is practised in smooth flowing dances and waggling bits of herself around?

Di! Pop over here a mo, would you?

I'm not limber this week, love. Wracked with fever aches and pains...you can show me the book though. I need a good laugh. :D

Enjoying your Saturday evening/Sunday morning?

Productive day. Took Son'n'Heir shopping for presents for his mum's birthday as well as Mothers' Day. Also sneaked in a mystery shopping assignment. Unfortunately he's now convinced we're going to Mexico for a holiday, despite my best efforts to explain that daddy was only acting at the bureau de change!

I've using lysol wipes on every available surface in the kitchen and bathrooms to avoid passing this on....I hope you finally have it beat, Molly. :D

I hold no stock in the effectiveness of those things. For me it's pure bleach. Not even a cockroach could survive the scrubbing things got today. All our eyes are burning. Snerk.

Productive day. Took Son'n'Heir shopping for presents for his mum's birthday as well as Mothers' Day. Also sneaked in a mystery shopping assignment. Unfortunately he's now convinced we're going to Mexico for a holiday, despite my best efforts to explain that daddy was only acting at the bureau de change!

Gee, Mexico for a holiday sounds good! I'm with Son'n'Heir. :)

I hold no stock in the effectiveness of those things. For me it's pure bleach. Not even a cockroach could survive the scrubbing things got today. All our eyes are burning. Snerk.

yeah, my raw throat couldn't handle that at this point...the tonsils are so inflamed that, when I swallowed a bite of pineapple, the acidity made me cry.

I'll do that when I'm better.

Gee, Mexico for a holiday sounds good! I'm with Son'n'Heir. :)

yeah, my raw throat couldn't handle that at this point...the tonsils are so inflamed that, when I swallowed a bite of pineapple, the acidity made me cry.

I'll do that when I'm better.

My tonsils are feeling it, let me tell you. But, after having windows open and thoroughly cleaning every surface, doorknob, handle, telephone receiver, wall, and anything else within reach, I'm feeling a lot better about our environment.

I've also put a moritorium on all sharing of drinks, all kissing of little children and anything else that exposes each of us to each other's germs. Everyone thinks I'm being mean, but I will get this nasty crap out of the house. The squirt and the Lump have been passing it back and forth for weeks until it finally hit me last weekend. Enough is enough.

My tonsils are feeling it, let me tell you. But, after having windows open and thoroughly cleaning every surface, doorknob, handle, telephone receiver, wall, and anything else within reach, I'm feeling a lot better about our environment.

I've also put a moritorium on all sharing of drinks, all kissing of little children and anything else that exposes each of us to each other's germs. Everyone thinks I'm being mean, but I will get this nasty crap out of the house. The squirt and the Lump have been passing it back and forth for weeks until it finally hit me last weekend. Enough is enough.

Well I hope you succeed. Recurring illness is a right nuisance.

P.S. the squirt and the lump sounds like two stages of a rather bad upset tummy! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back