DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting close to the end of this set.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 17.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 17.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3,353
Please do something wicked with that wooden spoon...

(Here's hoping..!)

Love this set, as I love them all! This directors cut DVD that was mentioned, that is also an idea I am fond of!

...and with this photo we end the "Knotty House Wife" photo set. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Knotty House Wife - 19.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 19.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 6,765
The last shot of the Knotty Housewife's butt was perfect. Hre apronstrings looked like a Christmas bow perched above her fine ass. Would be a perfect gift for any occasion. :)

lusting

There are many women on lit that we all lust after and knotty nurse is one of them. This last set of pics is the hottest thing on lit right now.

There are many women on lit that we all lust after and knotty nurse is one of them. This last set of pics is the hottest thing on lit right now.

*blushes* I think that's one of the sweetest compliments I've ever received. Thank you so much.

Oh yeah, I definitely love this new series...Knotty nurse you continue to out do yourself. Gorgeous in every way. :rose:

welcome

*blushes* I think that's one of the sweetest compliments I've ever received. Thank you so much.

You are welcome. I hope to see more of you. We are lucky that you are so open to sharing your beauty with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back